Mercenary Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LeVen

Original poster
So I've been wanting to do a sort of mercenary role play with someone. Maybe around the lines of Sword Sisters.
Preferably I'd like to role play with a female character but if you'd like to have a male character that's totally fine.
Basically what I'd like to have happen in the thread is two famous mercenaries go around taking jobs from people. We can also work out a more thought out plot so we aren't searching around uselessly.
General rules
  1. I'd like in-depth replies, including several paragraphs (they don't have to be long, but decent enough that they're fun to read)
  2. They kill people for a living, but that doesn't mean they are in love with killing people
  3. Magic is totally allowed
  4. Prefer fantasy pictures and photos, descriptions if you want to write it out.
  5. Romance is okay as long as it isn't the main thing of the thread.
Name: Florie "Warpriest" Norcia
Bio: Florie was born from a minor noble family as the only and oldest female of her five siblings. Being oldest, she was expected to marry and look after her families keep. Shortly before she was supposed to be married, Florie was spirited away by bandits and witnessed the murder of her fiance. After being freed, Florie decided that she didn't want the life of nobility and set herself out to be trained in weaponry. By the age twenty-three, she was a fully trained mercenary and already making a name for herself.
Appearance: This and This
Additional information: Florie does not like being idle, and prefers to always be on the move or have something to do with her hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.