Bearer of the Silent Sadness
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Usually lots during weekends, unless I'm going out. And around the middle of the day during the week, but depends on school.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance, Yuri, Modern, Fantasy, Mecha, Survival, Apocalypse, Adventure, Action, Scifi, Fandom
Hello everyone! I have recently created a character because I just felt like it. She is a mercenary in her early twenties. I'd love this to play out in a fantasy world with magic and all the nice things. I will send her character sheet to those who want to go for something!
She is basically working at an inn because she loves to serve others, I'd love someone to have a job for her and take her along. This can go basically any way you like. I don't really care for her sexuality all this much either. This can go for sexual topics if romance is desired, of course it also doesn't require romance. It's an optional thing.
I'd love this to be a long term roleplay, but I'm fine with making it shorter as well. (e.g. a mission or two and then parting ways) She is also on the search for the one who has killed her father, so that's a side thing that goes on along the way.
Basically feel free to hit me up with whatever your likes. I have no big requirements. A post every other day is fine. I'd love to chat, but am fine with just the roleplay. Just don't leave without a word. About 4-10 lines a post would work perfectly fine with me. So feel free to drop me a PM if you are interested~

Also, gonna go sleep. Won't be back again till six in the morning at Sydney.

Would still love one or two more people!

Status
Not open for further replies.