Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Hey all you lovely people! Figured I would throw up one of these bad boys and let the universe do its job.

What I'm Looking For:
- Detailed, character-driven story
- Any genre & romantic subplot
- Responses that are 4+ paragraphs
- Collaborative plotting -- something we both feel comfortable with
- A friend :) I don't bite, I promise!

A Little About Me:
- I play female more often than male, but am willing to play male or double depending on your preference
- I am actively searching for fantasy and modern
- I average at least 500+ words a post
- I roleplay in both thread and PM
- I enjoy darker, grittier storylines

If I sound like the partner for you, feel free to leave a comment or shoot me a message!

Reactions: Stray Cat
Bump tho.

She a good partner.

<3

Hi! You definitely sound like the partner for me. Reading through this I was a little surprised at how well it sounds like we would work together, especially on the note of collaborative plotting. I really love people I can work with where we can figure something out together that we both really enjoy. I also vastly prefer people I can be friends and chit-chat with to partners who only want IC and RP dedicated OOC chat. But just so you can make a bit more of an informed decision, here's a few things about me.

- I play both male and female, it really depends on the story and my current inspiration which I'll lean more towards, as well as my partner's preferences
- I enjoy romance as a subplot - however due to star differences we really couldn't go there anyway, which is a bummer (and if this is a deal breaker for you I totally get it)
- Fantasy and Modern are two of my favourite genres
- Collaboration/equal contribution is life
- Would prefer PM to in thread, but either is fine
- I'm more than happy to adapt the length of my responses to what my partner prefers, though I generally prefer at least one or two paragraphs as the bare minimum
- I'm usually aggressive and take the lead of the plot if my partner doesn't, but my ideal is where we work together instead of direction falling on just one of us
- Not really a fan of excessively dark themes or a concentrated focus on that, so it really depends on just how dark and how much focus you're wanting to have on those elements

I would be more than happy to start tossing ideas around on here, or if you agree that we might work well together feel free to PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.