Menu of You

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kitti

I'm curious about what Iwaku normally eats!
In an average day, week, whatever you feel like, what does the menu look like for you?​

On a normal week? Usually some form of meat, the most common is roast and pork, maybe fish or steak if we have the cash. This is usually with green beans or spinach, cornbread and corn. Then there's spaghetti, two make your own nights, and soup. ._. I tend to eat quesadilla's on the days that it's an "make your own" nights. That or ramen (typical college student move).​

But! The main thing that has become a constant is the Baja Blash slushie from Taco Bell...I have become addicted to those things. >.>​

Reactions: Kitti
I'm a university student, so...

Maruchan_Instant_Lunch_Chicken.jpg

Good ole Chinese Supermarket. (Don't buy the meat specials there. Just don't. The soy sauce & oyster sauce is gr8 shit tho.)

EDIT

Also, if you're a demented madman, you can buy live chickens and kill them yourself via decapitating their heads. Marketed as super fresh. No, I don't do this, I really couldn't be arsed. :ferret:

Reactions: Tol Foxy
Various curries, flatbread and rice. Well, that's dinner anyway. Usually with yogurt or a glass full of milk, because when my mom cooks, my tongue burns.

Breakfast is a whole lot of coffee and a jam sandwich. Sometimes porridge. If I'm home, usually I'll fry eggs and eat with ketchup.

As for lunch, either a tuna sandwich, a chicken sandwich, pasta, or leftovers from the night before.

Avocados, fruits, nuts, grains, greens and low fat proteins. Drink of choice: Black coffee in the early AM and water the rest of the time.

Except for Friday night and Saturday, then my menu is everything.

I thought this was gonna be a thread of like... what would you BE on the menu and I was like... gross, Kitti. =_=

THINGS I COOK MOST OFTEN:

Tacos
Fajitas
Spaghetti
Linguini
Pork Steaks
Swedish Meatballs
Meatloaf
Strogonoff
Beef Stew
Drunk Roast
Chili
Tortellini
Perogies
Stir Fry
Lasagna
Beefaroni
Jambalaya
Chicken n Dumplins
Hambone Soup

um.... I cook a lot of stuff. =_= When we're not broke and having to eat some combo of meat + rice/pasta, I mix up the menu so we have a variety of stuff.

• Love
Reactions: Kitti and Pahn
Whatever drifter I can lure into my apartment.

That usually feeds me for two weeks, till such time as I get hungry again for something fresher.​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Foxy
@Diana- I actually thought the same thing... but erm in a different way. :bsmile: Like instead of food, the way you are rather, personality, strengths, weakness, all that jazz, in menu form.

Er yeah, that sounds silly now.

Carry on, folks. ^_^'

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Menu for most often:
Dinner
Hamburgers
Hot Dogs
Pasta ( I'm Italian, there's always a pasta)
Pork
Chicken
Steak
Sausage
Pizza

Lunches
Sandwiches

Breakfast
Bagels ( Cream Cheese)
Cereal
Waffles

Desert
Store bought cake/pies

Snacks
Cookies
Popcorn
Grapes
Watermelon

Drinks
Water
Ice Tea
Apple Juice
Tea
Orange Juice
Lemonade
Pink Lemonade

Chocolate Cereal with too much milk
Nutella sandwhich
Takeaway
More Cereal times a few
More Takeaway times a few
Another Nutella sandwhich
An outrageous amount of club orange.

That's basically my diet for the last week.

Yum.

Pasta
Kix Cereal
Tea
Macaroni and cheese
English Muffins

Umm... lol this is not a whole lot but these are the things i eat most often when my dad's friend isn't cooking xD

Eat? Whaz that?

Seriously though, I tend to forget to eat if my parents don't make me food xD And when I remember to eat I generally just eat sandwiches. On a normal day when my parents doesn't cook I eat either lunch and dinner (normally being sandwiches or scrambled eggs) or just dinner (being the exact same things). Iiiii might not survive once I move away from home xD

When I'm not too lazy to make food I might either do macarones and sausage, hotdogs, fishballs or on rare occasions fried chicken.

When my parents make food it tends to be pasta with sausages, stew or chicken.

If I eat breakfast, it's usually some toast. Always coffee in the morning.

Lunches sometimes happen and sometimes not - usually some pasta or sausages if I do. Sometimes sandwiches.

I snack on fruit, cheese, or crackers during the day.

For dinners, I usually make Thai red curry at least once a week, burrito bowl (black beans, ground meat, and rice) once a week or so, and seasoned chicken or pork chops with potatoes about as often. The rest of the days can be a bit more random. Blood pudding, pasta and meatballs, chicken satay, cod with rice, or chicken and dumplings are all common options.

Status
Not open for further replies.