Mention their Dreams OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the idea of having someone who is watching the dream-weavers and the nightmare-weavers but I don't personally think they should tell them what to do but they could help in some ways every now and again.

I agree with you somewhat. We need them to clear up the fuzziness of the plot. Right now it just kinds of seem we are all there and there is not yet a task to be achieved. The dream weavers are just kind of figuring out their powers and meeting each other while the nightmare weavers seem to just be engaging in random acts of violence.
That being said the two omnipresent entities can be used to clear up questions we are all probably having:
Is this a world of dreams that we are all trapped in or is this the real world?
Why are we all here when there has never been a gathering of weavers like this in history?
What are the guardians and why are they with us?
I'm sure there are even more questions people have too.

I agree that leaders of some sort will provide definite direction and get the dreamweavers from defense to actual offense. What/who are these leaders? So many possibilities! Though I am more curious about the goal of the “leader” using the darkness? Personal vendetta of revenge? Power hungry? Destroy the guardians? Destroy/corrupt all the dreamweavers? Take over the world? Destroy the world? (be it real or a dream, though I like the idea of dreams that have literally entered reality.) Or something else?

Mmmr, is this a plot I am seeing? Veeeerry interesting. Ah! I have no ideas right now.

Hello! Sorry for dropping Alicia on you like that. Um...I know Alicia's predicament is quite confusing. You can wake her up in any way you like and then I can have her join everyone like a normal dreamweaver. You can even bash her head or something.

Knowing full well Alicia may justly retaliate, Lacey jumps in...and I will have that song stuck in my head for hours....

Yeah sorry about that.... The scenario just popped into my head. I won't do it again....

Its not a bad thing, and it is a creative way to introduce your character.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Oh i'm not complaining...I loved it, i think that should go into my rp resume, candy: any excuse to sing, i may have to do that more....

• Thank You
I think I might introduce another character to play as a villain or make my character into one. It doesn't seem like our antagonists are coming back....

Jamie will be I'm just snowed under with work at the moment but I will get her back in there as soon as I can.

• Thank You
Don't worry about it too much Eve! Besides, we shouldn't place all our needs for a villain on you =D
Maybe Jamie can corrupt Shiro in some way so that way I don't have to play two characters and there is a chance that Shiro can one day be uncorrupted

Dear Villains,
On the topic of corruption: I have noticed that thus far it is fairly simple to corrupt a dream, and Lacey is just a dream. (New biggest fear isn’t dying but being corrupted.) So in all fairness, she is an easy target.
However, I don’t have much experience playing on the dark side. If it happens, I’ll be much more effective as a pawn or henchman than anything else, but if that’s what you need, you know who to grab. (If not, yay! Lacey is quite happy on the good side, we have a dream castle!)
-Will sacrifice character to further plot

Awww, Marianna, you're so sweet. Your sacrifice will not be in vain.

Ah, good, we got our chars sorted out, so now we should have no difficulty roleplaying now.

really sorry I have been away for so long everything just went a tad crazy in real life but I'm back now and trying to get back into the swing of things so just give me a day or two and I will be back more permanently :)

Status
Not open for further replies.