Mental Damages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gallast looked bemused at the young man as he was insulted by his own ai-companion, there was always opportunities for laughs where you didnt expect them. The woman seemed to realise protocol, contently asking him to lead the way.

"Your ai friend may go, he doesnt seem prone to any questionable behavior. And we will miss, bear with us." He smiled faintly, it was good that they werent show any of the behavior that had probably led to the situation to begin with. Which was concurred by the other man, who offered to pay for his friends conducts and tried to give some kind of rundown of thier reason for being there. *Looting something or trying to find something hidden? Well, the whole area is free for whatever, I really need to fix that.* Gallast gestured for his men to start towards the station with the two in tow.

"We'll be getting them in their cells and fill out some forms, check the wanted-lists of the nearby cities, paperwork which in my meaning is another annoying necesity of civilization. The sum will just be formality, none lives in this area. Just get back and get them at the station later today and it will be off our backs. Be carefull in these buildings though, the owners may no longer be around, but some traps are." He nodded at the man and turned to follow his men back for some of that paperwork. Maybe they were guilty of something in the towns around, if they quarreled that easy it wasnt hard to believe.

------------------------------------

Leader glared at the younger man with a frown on his brow, he was right, but having it put in his mouth was annoying. *Boy am I taking more of your money next time New.* Bills responce concerning the frozen cigar made him smile, when the fella managed to speak up. Many mentals did what they felt like, a certain cheater came to mind. Leader joined the mechanic in waiting for Newhics introduction of the girl.

------------------------------------

Newhics couldnt help but smirk as Bill tried to speak with the frozen cigar in his mouth, this girl would be fun to have around. His fingers making a rapid tapping. He however understood what the guy meant, if anyone did anything to his headphones... *I would play them impacts* Though he dismissed the rest of the reprimand against the girl as an old mans grumpyness. At the question he remembered that he hadnt asked her about it.

"On that note, who are you?" He said as he turned around towards the girl. His tapping now turned to making slow circles, every finger an indivudual motion.

Beau was alittle overwhelmed by all the people talking around her. With a deep breath she dealt with each one in tandem. She listened to Newhic and quirked a brow at his answer. "So you listen to people and make up a rhythm?" She asked, wanting to make sure she understood him. He has to be a mental. She thought to herself, thinking that he probably made music. "How does the thing work?" She asked about the Mecha.

"Hello there, welcome to the nontal camp. I see New is already showing you around, make sure you tell her anything she needs to know." ~ Leader

Nontal Camp? She wondered, but said nothing only merely giving a courteous nod to acknowledge she had heard him.

"Yommph nmm?" ~ Bill

Beau held in a small chuckle as Bill tried to speak with a frozen mouth. She hadn't intended to freeze his mouth, but sometimes she went a little over board with her powers. Always careful not to use it in great lengths for she knew the consequence.

"I said, do you know how much these are worth missy?" "Y'know you should have a little respect fer other peoples property. What if this was medicinal? I could be dying and it'd be all yer fault." "Next time just ask if I'll stop, aye?"
"So Newhicks, care to introduce us to your friend?" ~Bill

Beau just looked at bill, not giving an answer right away. "No, I don't know how much they are. I do respect property, It's frozen not damaged. It will thaw within the next hour. Medicinal? If so you could still eat it. Besides you just got done saying they could kill you." She gave a light smirk.

"On that note, who are you?" ~ Newhic

As all the men stared at her waiting for her answer, her index finger, which had a little metal piece on it, tapped her side, thinking of how to best answer them, or even if she should. Figuring it was best to identify herself. "My name is Beau Johnson." She waited for anything else to come.

Bill nodded and replied "good to meet you, Beau." Bill chuckled at the girl's reproachful remark. "Controlled freezing huh? Well I guess there's no harm done." He looked up at the mech, admiring it's armor and it's now exposed inner workings.​
Looking back at the group, Bill gestured to himself and to Hawtiar with his frozen cigarette, disclosing their names; "I'm Bill, and this is Hawtiar, though everyone just calls him Leader 'round here, what with his charismatic influence." Bill's eyes twinkled as he shot Hawtiar a cheeky grin.
"Alright, I ain't putting it off any longer. I'm gonna go get my tools and have a look at that Town-walker. Good talking to y'all."
After saying his farewells, Bill turned and walked towards the edge of the camp nearest the city, where his RV was parked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speakers:

"Bill Mayhew"
"Leader"
Time: Midday
Weather: Clear
Bill's physical status: Nominal
Bill's mental status: Nominal
Mabel's status: Nominal
Party size: 4 -> 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John watched as his master, and friend, was captured. John's lens focused Gallast "Sir, if I may make a suggestion. This entire conflict happened because of the differences between the two. Alex may be a bit of a brute and shall we say..... a block head but he never intends to hurt anyone with his actions. Check his bounty record Sir, you'll find that he brought all bounties in alive. I suggest putting the two in the same cell so they can work out their differences. You will have more trouble from Alex I can guarantee that." John spoke in the most respectful manner.

John turned to Derany "I suggest we split up, I will head back to the encampment and if you wish you can continue to look for the items we need."

Once John was done with what he had to say he made his way out of town.

Derany nodded just before John left. "It's the least I could do... I couldn't stop them after all... It's my fault things ended this way..." He thought to himself, then he turned to the building they were about to enter again... "The least I can do is get that pipe were were originally going for, I'll hand it to Harley after I'm able to get her and Alex out of confinement..." He looked at the Gallast and his men as they headed back for a moment, then he turned back to the building and walked down the steps once again... He looked for a faint outline in the walls of the seemingly empty basement, seeing on the wall to his left, the proceeded to check the floor for any traps Gallast had warned him of. Seeing none, he picked up a small rock and tossed it roughly in the direction he was going to walk across the floor... There was small clacking sounds as the rock bounced and skidded to a halt at the hidden door, hoping the path was truly clear, he walked towards the door and pushed against one side of it. The outline in the wall began to shift, it turned out to be one of those rotating doors, primitive but still effective apparently. Derany looked around the maintenance tunnels, they were still empty like they were the last time he hung around them... He started to walk along them looking for the pipe they had been going for "An Class A Titanium pipe, 50 mm diameter, and 3-4mm thick... I think I saw that type of pipe somewhere further along this tunnel.." He hoped it was still there, these pipes hadn't been used in forever, but he remembered there was a pipe exactly that size mounted on a wall further down, a spare perhaps?

It took John about half of the day to get back to camp. Once he had returned took in his surroundings for any update on what changed. "Scanning.....Updating...... Process complete. One Recreational Vehicle found." John flew to the windshield to see if he could find the person who owned it. "No bio signs detected, subject is not home. Returning to primary objective." John started to hover toward the mecha when came across Bill. "Excuse me sir but are you the owner of that vehicle?" John asked politely while scanning and collecting data on him.

Last edited:
Bill's beard bristled and his eyes narrowed. Bill knew enough about AIs to know not to trust them.
"Who's asking?"
After learning the AI belonged to one of his companions in town, Bill relaxed a little "All right, John, I'm Bill, and I think I can help you out. I fixed up the town watch's comm systems a while back and they owe me a favor or two." Bill stepped back in his RV and grabbed his wallet, locking up as he stepped down form the rolling home away from home.
Bill gestured for the bot to follow him and mentioned; "We should probably go mention this to Hawtiar first, though. I expect he'll want to know about this."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speakers:

"Bill Mayhew"
Time: Late afternoon
Weather: Clear
Bill's physical status: Nominal
Bill's mental status: Guarded
Mabel's status: Nominal
Party size: 1.5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After having listened to the little flying ai, Gallast went back with the two troublemakers to the station, and put them in their cells, next to each other with a single row of bars between.

"Ok, Ill go and get your forms ready, and then Ill come pick you up to fill them in one at a time. Just ask Allder if you want anything, that he can give you." He said, nodding towards a sleepy-looking guy in a chair by the cells. Said Allder simply tipped his cap their way.

Minutes later Gallast was immersed in piles of paper, trying to find the damned forms, *I know they were here... yes!* Exclaiming silently as he found them underneath a pile of wanted posters, which he ahould probably sort through as well. It would take its time.

Harley Rogue
"Ok, Ill go and get your forms ready, and then Ill come pick you up to fill them in one at a time. Just ask Allder if you want anything, that he can give you." Harley sighed when sheriff went. "Anything, huh Allder?" Now expecting his answer, she turned around and headed towards the cell bed. "How about a little of peace then." She laid down, stretching out her back until they cracked a bit. That made her feel better, since the pain was gone. She turned to the wall.

" I swear that robot has the dumbest ideas ever."
She mumbled, before she stopped talking. She remained quiet pretending to sleep, and hoping no one will bother her. It was the most humiliating reason for jail for her, by far. All before was reasonable, but this time, it was just a ridiculous waste of time. She remained quiet, staring at the wall, and hoping all would be resolved soon enough.

Sasha walked out from the bar. She had gained intel but no the intel she wanted. She should be used to it by now but no it still felt sour to walk away with no information yet listen with hope whenever she heard the slightest that could incline them being alive.

She was in a bad mood now and just wanted some lunch before heading back to the camp again. If lucky those kids would have found the pipe for her. It would be usefull her rifle needed new parts and her project needed some to. Stopping by some stands she grabbed a light appetizer while looking for spare parts stands and hopefully a good place to eat.

Bill strode up to Hawtiar, a conspicuous absence of a toolbox in his hand. "Looks like the mech's gonna have to wait, Hawtiar. A couple a' members of the away team decided to have a little punch up in town grounds. They're locked up in the penitentiary, but the sheriff owes me a favour for an ol' job I did on his comm system. If you're ok with it I'm gonna drive into town. Any a' you want to come with?" Bill asked the wider group.
"Ol' Mabel'll have plenty a room for us."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Bill Mayhew"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex sat down on the cell bed with a big sigh "Alex what have ya gotten yerself into.... yer supposed to be bringin varmints in not bein one." He looked over at Harley trying to sleep "Then I had to go and make a right pretty girl mad at me.... stupid! She's right I am green.... greener than corn stock in June." Alex let out another big sigh. He walked up to the bars "Hey Harley I'm right sorry for what I did....... I just get so hot under the collar when..... when mentals talk down to me, but I know that isn't an excuse fer what I've done." Alex had the kind of sorry expression in his voice. "I have to admit though ya have a lot of fight in ya and my maw always taught me to respect a fighter." Alex chuckled to himself. "I know this is a stretch but.... I would like to get to know ya better. I mean I would like to know more about ya so I don't say the wrong thing and get ya all riled up again. Like I said though I don't expect ya to forgive me." Alex had a genuine tone in his voice. "Maybe if I start....... I'm not even from New Texas (at this point Alex's accent completely drops) I'm from the Great Lakes region. I just put this accent on to just try and be someone else.... so I don't have to deal with all the trouble from my past. I bet you think this is stupid, but it helps me cope." He explained and hoped that Harley would talk to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John followed Bill "
Sir, I have collected enough data on you and with the use of your name I have recognized you as Bill Mayhew. In my files you are regarded as an incredible mechanic it is an honor sir." John gave respect where respect was due.

Derany finally spotted the pipe mounted on the wall like he remembered... He quickly grabbed it and began running back the way he came from. Finally making it out of the building again he sighed in relief... "There... Now I just need to get back to the city and get those two out of jail... It's the least I could do.." He thought to himself, he made a mental note to hand Harley the pipe he had brought. He began sprinting back towards the city as fast as his feet would carry him, heading towards the station... He hoped the journey wouldn't take too long...

Newhics tilted his head at Beau, tapping the air as Bill excused himself. Had she asked him something earlier? Something about the music, and how the mecha worked? He could show her the camp first. And then they could annoy Leader, *Hawtair is not meant for peace* And if Bill was going to tinker with it they wouldnt get to mess with him.

"Well then Beau. Let me show you the camp! Well check out the mecha in a bit." He smirked as he spun around back behind her and grabbed her hand to drag her towards the rest of the camp. At this point only consisting of the big tent, and the few people moving about around it, helpers and fellow nontals. He introduced her to them, though without naming them. The three woman and the four men just smiling as Newhics danced around, tapping a happy beat with his fingers. When he had showed her around to the kitchen, the dinner part of the tent, the showers, the sleeping area and the camp-fire outside he spun around and answered her question from half an hour ago.

"About the music, people make far to simple sounds in general, but here among the nontals its never silent. I think I can show you how Leaders mecha works, Ill just get him to pilot it. Come along" Newhics went back to the mecha as Bill arrived with the little ai and told leader that he had to move into town, and asked if anyone wanted to come along. Tapping an erratic motion at his sides he addressed him.

"Far to boring, you have fun. Now, Leader, get up in your scrap-heap and show Beau how it works." He looked back at the young woman smiling, the utter lack of concern for his surroundings making him appear younger than he was. Suddenly he stopped in his tracks, as leader winched himself back up on the mecha. Reaching into a pocket and dragging out a little com-hand-radio and offering it to Beau.

"You might need this if you need to speak with him. Push the button if you want to say something." He didnt say anything of the fact that he himself obviously didnt use any com.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leader remembered her name as she answered Newhics, *Beau, mental using ice, energy, another stray.* He nodded at Bill as the old fella mentioned his preffered name, and waved him of as he went for the tools. Then he turned back towards New and Beau.

"Hope you like it here Beau, and New have you..." He scratched his head as the younger man dragged their new member along, *he never listen does he. oh well.* Leader wet back to watch his mecha, finally he could get those little hiccups looked at, it had been a while *before we found New...* He was lost in thoughts until Bill arrived with some little ai, it belonged to... Alex? He responded to it as New and Beau approached fro the other side of camp from Bills return.

"No problem Bill, make sure they are ok. And notify Morkat when you have done so. If they arent fine, or if things get dicy, tell him to 'let the gears out'." He was interrupted by New, a slight scowl coming over him before he heard that the girl wanted to see his TW in action. Newhics spelling of the mecha seemed to go straight past him.

"Well Beau, I guess I can start her up." He got a grin on his face as he pushed a button on his suit and the wire started spinning upwards, making the ascend go almost as fast as the descent. A minute later he was in the pilot-coffin. The big mecha sliding itself together again. He spoke through the com on the close line. Reaching anything that was withing a miles radius.

"So, Beau, what you want to know?" There was a childish tone to the question, making him appear to be the same kind as Newhics. The mechas joints could be heard warming up, a whistle of gears and cogs spinning.

Harley Rogue
She laid still, listening to Alex's mumbling. "Alex what have ya gotten yerself into.... yer supposed to be bringin varmints in not bein one."
"Well", she thought to herself. "At lest he finally got that part right." Still turned to wall, here eyes were now opened, as she listened, but she gave out no sign that she actually did. "Then I had to go and make a right pretty girl mad at me.... stupid! She's right I am green.... greener than corn stock in June." Alex proceeded. "You got that right, soldier. Just as the corn stock." Harley smirked on compliment he added to make her willing to communicate, but she maintained slow and even breathing just like people tend to do when asleep.

"Hey Harley I'm right sorry for what I did....... I just get so hot under the collar when..... when mentals talk down to me, but I know that isn't an excuse fer what I've done."
At that point she wanted to turn around, and curse loud and clear to him. Not because she was mad, but because he refused to consider mentals like he would normal people; each one differently, and not as globally awful blasted creatures. If not her, then Derany for sure didn't deserve stigma like that one. However, it seemed that the guy was truly sorry. "I have to admit though ya have a lot of fight in ya and my maw always taught me to respect a fighter." Harley left him sweat a bit longer. Yes, he just needed a lesson. "I know this is a stretch but.... I would like to get to know ya better. I mean I would like to know more about ya so I don't say the wrong thing and get ya all riled up again. Like I said though I don't expect ya to forgive me." Harley felt like face palming, but she sustained it. Could've, would've, should've...but didn't. He just chose to fight instead. Typical men.

"Maybe if I start....... I'm not even from New Texas. I'm from the Great Lakes region. I just put this accent on to just try and be someone else.... so I don't have to deal with all the trouble from my past. I bet you think this is stupid, but it helps me cope." Harley was genuinely surprised when Alex's accent disappeared. He used it so naturally, that it was hard to believe it was fake. And she knew the fake one when she heard it. But he was too damn good. If he decided to loose such a good disguise, he was pretty honest in Harley's book. She knew people that desperately held on to, even the most pathetic, excuses for disguise. She wasn't really that mad any more. She somehow understood. They were pretty similar in a couple of things.
She sighed lightly,and decided that he had enough. "Oh stop whining, will ya? Can't a girl get a decent sleep even?" She turned on her back and stared at the ceiling. She started. "Are you aware that, if I wanted to harm you or humiliate you, I would do so with no problem whatsoever? And yes I tolerated the fact you don't really like me or Derany, but no one would force you to stay if you had changed your mind. Besides... You think I would choose you to give me a hand with this mission if I was disgusted with normals, or considered them pathetic? If you do, then you're dumber than you seem."

Harley smirked putting arms beneath her head.
"You have my respect as well. I was surprised you put up that much of a fight even though you knew what I could do to you." She thought a bit. "I am sorry for your mother and father." She sat up, putting her feet on the ground and staring at the ground, thinking. "And I do not think it's stupid. I know how it is." She chuckled lightly. "You know, you got me good with that fake accent of yours. I thought I can tell the fake one from the real one as soon as I hear it, but yours is really something." She raised her head and smirked at Alex, respecting him trying so hard. "Aye, not bad. My origins are from the East Coast, but my parents moved before I was born so...here I am." Harley shook her head, joking. "I honestly hope at least your name is real."

A small smile grew on Alex's face. "Thanks I've been working on it for a few years now, and yes my name is Alex." Alex chuckled. He sat down on the floor of the cell, facing Harley. "It's not that I don't like you or Derany I just have... trust issues with mentals. It's been hard because my mom was killed by one. I want to trust you and Derany, and after this whole mess I definitely do trust you a little more, its just difficult." Alex motioned for her to come sit down on the other side of the bars so they could talk face to face. "So you're an orphan of sorts, wow I'm really sorry about that...... about that comment I made about your father getting mad at you I'm sorry I didn't know. Did you ever have a family? Or rather a group to call family?" Alex had a look on his face that screamed interest in Harley. "And if I may ask, why don't you let people in? It seems like your the type who just closed herself off from feeling emotion. There are people still out there who care." Alex smiled big.

Derany finally arrived at the station, he was panting a little from the exertion, still holding the pipe which he promptly put inside his pack after realizing it might be a potential hazard. He opened the front doors to greet whoever was managing the place today... He was a little nervous as this was the first time he's entered here with a proper purpose.... He turned towards the person at the desk a little awkward "H-Hello?" He spoke quietly...

Last edited:
Harley Rogue
"It's not that I don't like you or Derany I just have... trust issues with mentals. It's been hard because my mom was killed by one. I want to trust you and Derany, and after this whole mess I definitely do trust you a little more, its just difficult." Harley hesitated a bit, before she thought "Ah, what the heck", and got up approaching and sitting face to face with Alex on the other side of bars. "So you're an orphan of sorts, wow I'm really sorry about that...... about that comment I made about your father getting mad at you I'm sorry I didn't know. Did you ever have a family? Or rather a group to call family? And if I may ask, why don't you let people in? It seems like your the type who just closed herself off from feeling emotion. There are people still out there who care." He stared at him with her piercing gaze. Not angry one, but the honest and opened one. "Trust issues? Alex, let me tell you something about trust issues." It was the first time she called him by name as she decided to tell everything. She never got used to hiding. For some strange reason she believed he can be trusted.

"Yes, I am an orphan." Harley started. "But I had a family. It was just my parents and me." She felt a sudden heatwave mixed with nervousness getting to her, so she took off the jacket, feeling more comfortable without it. "My father was a soldier and my mother was a housewife. But not the usual one." Harley smirked. "She was a mental that my father saved from carnage. They were hiding her powers for a long time before I was born. And you can't really tell a baby not to use her powers randomly." She scratched the back of her head. "I got my parents into the trouble once my father's comrades realised I had powers. I was 16 when they broke into our home and..." She squirmed a bit, sitting in more comfortable way. "Well, they killed my father beforehand while he was trying to silence them and prevent them from breaking in."

"My mother tried to hide me."
Harley proceeded with calm and even tone. "They beaten her, raped her and killed her...because she was begging them to do so." She looked at Alex again. "So do tell something about trust issues to a sixteen-year-old girl that witnessed all that." She nodded, proceeding. "And yes, they found me and captured me, dragging me with them all over the place. They wanted to sell me to some company or something. Those that experiment on mentals and ppp's. But before they would..." She sighed and smirked sarcastically. "You tell me that. Four men, out in the desert and a young attractive girl that can't do shit. Where do you think that went to?"

Harley turned he back against the wall that was pleasantly cooling. "Yes they tried...before I... before I used my powers and...well..." She chuckled nervously. "Let us just say they couldn't be recognised when they found them. Or what's left of them." Pause. "And I am not closed off. I just need someone who will see me as a normal and equal being. And not a freak and lady in distress above all." She chuckled. "Scared yet, greeny?" Chuckle turned to faint smirk. "The point is... trust issues aren't just for normals to handle. Was I supposed to hate all normals for what those animals did? And I refuse to feel, because feelings outrun common sense at some point. When that happens, you die." Harley nodded once again. "And yes, there are people that actually give a damn. I just haven't met them yet."

Alex stared at Harley bug eyed "Wow Harley I don't know what to say. I mean Jesus watching your family getting killed right in front of your eyes and almost getting...... I can't tell you how sorry I am for all the comments I made." Alex stood up and took off his coat, revealing his cybernetic arm, to cool down. He stood at the bars pausing to think about what he should say next "I know my childhood could never compare to yours, but you shared yours so I'll share mine if you don't mind." He said griping the bars. "My mom was a commander in one of the "false wars" and a damn good one at that. She taught me how to fight against mentals, the tactic I used on you was one of them "distract and attack". My father is a major researcher in the cybernetic field he worked for a company called Cy-Tech during the war, before it was bought out by Psychonetics. Early on in my life the muscle in my left arm started to degenerate so thanks my to my father I was able to receive the implant I have now. However, my mom and dad didn't see eye to a lot of the time because SHE hated mentals and HE hated the violence that came with the false war." Alex frowned "This made them fight a lot....... so mom wasn't around much, but dad did a good job of raising me." Alex looked down at the floor and his voice became a lot more sorrowful "Then it all changed when I went on my first mission with my mother. We were fighting back a huge group of mentals, army against army, mom rushed to the front and took on a rather powerful looking mental." Alex's pace quickened and his grip on the bars tightened "I was to busy protecting myself, and the others in my squad, to help her." Alex's left hand began to crush the iron bar as his heart started to race faster and faster "I watched horrified as this mental began to slowly tare her limb from limb her screams pierced my ear dumb... but I couldn't do anything. The worst part is the mental looked right at me and smiled once he finished. I will never forget that jagged smile, and those piercing ugly blue eyes." Alex got really quiet for a few minuets almost like he was in a trance. He released his grip from the bars, his left hand made an impression, and sat down on the cell bed. "I'm sorry for what I've done to you Harley...... believe it or not I do care about you." he said in a low stoic voice, but kind of blushing at the same time.

Harley Rogue
Seeing Alex's cybernetic arm didn't surprise Harley that much. Considering the weight of that sword he uses, it had to be something besides pure muscle strength. It was quite impressive, even thought she almost broke her leg on it. "I know my childhood could never compare to yours, but you shared yours so I'll share mine if you don't mind." Harley smirked. "It is never about comparing. Don't ever see it that way." She nodded. "And yes, please do." It was the only actual way that they would be even. Harley listened closely to his story, letting him have his moment. Even if it meant destroying the bar that painfully squealed under his grip. She thought how she finally might understand the guy. His pain was visible, even thought he hid it so well. Just like faked his accent. A little too well. Harley gulped as he was finishing his story. "Wow I...I don't know what to say. I'm sorry, Alex. It is never easy. Not even close."

She smirked lightly, as he sat down on the bed. Indeed, he had a tough one. Then he spoke again. "I'm sorry for what I've done to you Harley...... believe it or not I do care about you." Harley stared at him for a while, a bit confused by the amount of the inconvenience he obviously felt Then she chuckled. "Look, people make mistakes. You apologised, and it is fine. Honestly if I had had just ignored you further, this wouldn't happen. But I couldn't. Because I knew you are better than that, soldier." She laughed lightly, not to insult, but to make him relax. "And don't give me that caring crap, soldier. I'm just a random stranger you ran onto. Sadly for you." She chuckled once more, covering up her own nervousness, before she nodded. "I do appreciate it though...a lot. But I do not expect that from anyone, so don't worry."

Status
Not open for further replies.