Mental Damages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roxie:
Dont make her human!
Terrible thought.
I take it she can use water close to her as well? Clouds and hidden streams are not really in sight ^^ Or does she only use apecial water o.O
External, she isnt able to make the water inside of someone freeze right ?
About the visualization, have I got it right that she "feels" cold when focusef on something and ice forms there ?

Silvir, what was that, hm? Didnt feel a thing ;)

My bad, my phrasing isn't always the best, but yeah.
She can use water around her, close or hidden. She can summon rain from clouds and thus acquire her water to either use or freeze. Her range of combat is only within her eye sight. She can hit some one who is ten feet in front of her but not someone who is behind her without her moving.
No, She can only freeze water that is visible to her. Though it would just look like ice forming out of her hand.
>_><_< ^_^ yeah.

sorry shall fix at once.

Okay fixed. Hopefully the third time is a charm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, water based powers. I guess her achillies heel is her eyes though huh? if someone covered her eyes she wouldn't be able to use her powers.
Also, welcome to the RP, is Beau going to be starting with the group contacted by the post-nontals? Because if so Bill is her ride. Hope she likes armored RVs!

Roxie:
Its fine as far as I am concerned... which means that it it ok :D

Piglron:
Not everyone will be moving about in that RV ;)
There is also a boat.
And a plane.
And a huge mecha.
And some people that simply walk with their towels :3

Which reminds me that I should probably post a few chars that are the rest of the nontal-group xD

Hey @Silvir want to ride on a mecha, medium-size ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
There is also a boat.
And a plane.
And a huge mecha.
I can't compete with mechas! >:O
Also yeah, wind, I meant to ask you for more details about the post-nontals. Where did they come from? How did they contact the characters? what was in the messages they sent to our characters?

No comment on the boat? Oh well.

Also yeah, wind, I meant to ask you for more details about the post-nontals. Where did they come from? How did they contact the characters? what was in the messages they sent to our characters?

I'll put up the cs of the founder of the Post-nontals as well as some crucial members.
But in short:
Various people who wanted to know why the war happened, why it ended in such an anticlimax, what the different sides purposess was. And some who just wanted to track down vengence. So they come from all over the place ^^
They dont really contact anyone, they show up at a town and spread the word that they are looking for answers, then they wait for a few days to see if anyone joins. Or they just randomly destroy people they dont like ^^

Name:
Harley Rogue

Nickname:
Jinx

Appearance:

brunettes%20video%20games%20uniforms%20army%20gloves%20military%20long%20hair%20thinking%20belts%20brown%20eyes%20advance%20wars_www.wallpaperhi.com_7.jpg

Equipment:
Light armour that allows her to use Nitrokinesis without limitation (having a heavy armour might cause her to blow up...nasty), binoculars, backpack, rope, pocket radio, flash light, couple of signal torches, bottle of water, medical kit, barbiturate pills, pocket knife, spare clothes, military dog tag, leather gloves, bullet proof vest when she is in no use of powers

Weapons:
Bayonet knife, pair of brass knuckles, military handgun, and sometimes in use of sniper when she is either able to get one or able to transport her own

Normal/Mental/Cyborg/AI/Ppp-user:
Mental

Level of mental training:
Simple (with major power sustain due to fear of hurting innocents)

Powers:
Nitrokinesis (ability to manipulate pressure causing explosions and implosions of living and non living things, or creating vacuum and high pressure spots - Concrete, external, medium range, logical strength (Her strength depends on level of stress and anger)

First usage of abilities:
Real use was in an act of defence at the age of 16, when she was almost molested by a group of soldiers

Visualization of medium:
She uses her body as her medium, using her powers with her mind

Bio:
Harley was born in family where her mother was born Mental and her father was a former soldier. As the only child she got everything she wanted and that her parents were able to give her. The biggest reason for that was to keep her happy at any cost, because they noticed that since her first days whenever she cried hard, her cradle would crack or creak. Since the war threatened his family, her father hid both her and her mother as long as he could, training Harley for combat along the way. Harley understood situation and went along with it until she turned 16.
At the age of 16, her family was finally found out about, and a group of soldiers broke into their home killing her father at once, and her mother after she managed to take down a couple of them. Harley was held hostage and starved for a week until they decided she was no good to become a research material since she was too old and no significant power use was shown. However, at the point when they got the "genius" idea to have "some fun" before they get rid of her, things went downhill. That was the first time she actually used her power without any control and killed all of them making them burst like balloons. Since then she was on the run and on her own, terrified of her abilities, hungry and confused until she came across a group of outcasts that stole and looted corpses to survive. She once more was forced to sustain her abilities since it was a group of normal people that probably wouldn't appreciate it, or would abuse it. However, she was alone for so long that it was a small price to pay to feel safe at least a bit. They began looting weapons, armours and other military equipment, and they named themselves "The Wolves". Harley began using her powers secretly for busting the locks and safes and with that became highly respected member of the group.
It was not long before it was obvious they had a traitor in their rows that at one point sold them to the military for money and promises. Seeing that there was nothing she could to help them and noticing that, at that point, everyone worried about themselves instead for group, she once again decided to move on her own. It was successful for a while until she as well was tracked down and shot. With no time to check weather she is dead, her trackers moved along. She was badly injured but alive and pretty sure she would bled to death. At one point she lost her consciousness, just to find herself taken care of in Post-nontal's encampment. Though she hesitated about being a part of another group, she agreed when she was sure that everyone else would understand her abilities as a "normal" thing, and that they all have the same goal to find out what happened.

Personality:
Harley is quite reserved, intelligent, sceptical, sarcastic, loyal, brave, practical and a tactician. She avoids bonds, but once she is bonded to someone, she will do anything to protect that person, aggressive in combat and somewhat even reckless when she is able to channel her energy on fists and legs and not on her ability. Her slim body makes her agile and able to reach in a lot of narrow spaces. Her fear is that she will loose control over her powers and it is the reason she takes pills to calm herself every time she feels up tight. She is annoyed by constant whining and cowards, and she has a weak spot for kids and those that can't defend themselves. She is also quite stubborn in her decisions and independent. She is pretty skilled in negotiating and diplomacy, but only satisfied with the outcome if it is good for her side, and she doesn't give up until she gets it that way.

View of the situation:
Harley believes that the meaning of war wasn't just in exterminating potential threats in form of Mentals but to put them under control as well. Because of that she can't stand Ppp users, and she finds them leeches and cowards that got what they have over other Mental's backs. She is against any type of experimenting and she will hardly change her mind on that one. Although she would never attack first for no good reason, any sign of potential danger coming from someone she considers her enemy will result in partially defensive reaction. As she was getting older, she started demanding that Mentals get treated as any other "normal" person, and not as mental cases of special kind.​

• Sweet
Reactions: Nemopedia
Well, I think I see no problems with that cs ^^

Experimentation: Done with no remorse or regret so that the general public can be have better lives... or better weapons :D

Well, I think I see no problems with that cs ^^

Experimentation: Done with no remorse or regret so that the general public can be have better lives... or better weapons :D

Haha tnx :)
And yeah she thinks it's more of a weapon thing so that is why she is against it.

• Sweet
If she knew what had to be done to make those Ppps possible ;)

• Sweet
So she is able to add or remove pressure huh ?
Able to survive in space, awesome ^^
(if she had an enormous amount of energy and oxygen)

I find this thread far too silent.

Make some noice people ;)

So she is able to add or remove pressure huh ?
Able to survive in space, awesome ^^
(if she had an enormous amount of energy and oxygen)

I find this thread far too silent.

Make some noice people ;)

Yeah, pretty much. But the Oxigen could be a problem lol. This will be awesome. Other characters are sweet :D

• Sweet
o-o any ETA on the release of the IC page? XD sorry for being impatient X_X

Hm, we have seven chars, I am waiting on at least two more who are supposed to join. And my own characters will be made.

Say, tomorrow night ^^ (or monday night)

Alright o-o I shall wait here... *Tries to hide impatience o-o*

You can be as impatient as you feel like ;)
Just dont expect me to be affected, a bit too full of my own importance for that ^^

But Ill try to make the work today and start it up when everyone is present xD

Actually it is better to wait longer if it will turn out better, so I say take your time with it. It will be worth of wait though.

• Sweet
Welcome the the thread, Ritual Lobotomy. What do people call you when you aren't a medical atrocity?
Feel free to call me Pig, everyone else does.
Harley looks fun.
And I like your avatar! "How do you know I'm mad?" "You must be. Or you wouldn't have come here."

I made an edit to Bill's profile, mind putting the updated version on the list? the bio was missing a sentence to do with him doing a little work for the post-nontals and a couple of other things needed a touch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.