Mental Damages. A post-war quest for answers.

If you could change the world around you, what would you do ?

• It would make no difference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
..well im in >.<

But know that i will try and get a good "coughstrongcough" character into this like allways :D
Im counting on it ;)

Hmmm... I guess I'll pm you about the details of my character when the OOC sheet comes out, just so you'll get the general idea of what my character may develop as.

Is there a specific character sheet we should use, or is it more freeform?

Is there a specific character sheet we should use, or is it more freeform?

The OOC will have a sheet, the usual stuff with som extras ;)

Hmmm... I guess I'll pm you about the details of my character when the OOC sheet comes out, just so you'll get the general idea of what my character may develop as.
That will work just fine ;)

Now Ill be gone for three hours I think, play nice ^^

XD We'll try and do that o-o *starts a pillow fight for no reason*

Umm hey guys. I'm kinda new here but I got some questions to ask. I may also have an RP Idea in mind.

Im back wiee^^
Giant pillow descends from the sky.
Umm hey guys. I'm kinda new here but I got some questions to ask. I may also have an RP Idea in mind.
Ask away then :)
But I would preferably not fill the thread with faq ;)
Ill help in any way with that rp of yours if I can, just pm me ^^

Oh no it's Pillow-zilla!! (that was a pretty cheesy joke o-o)

Just... run xD
Maybe I should post the character sheet here so people can think about their char before the ooc. Yeah, lets do that ^^

XD and then I can unload a bunch of plot elements onto you :P (while trying not to spoil too much of the story >.<)

Im the gm, it simply isnt possible to spoil something for me :3
I know everything xD

XD in that case get ready for a short novel or something o-o

Name: (this is obvious, but maybe your character refers to himself as the tomato, and we cant have that)

Nickname: (maybe your mental abilities have earned you one, or you had a name during the war)

Age: (if you don't understand this one, you are either unfamiliar with the concept of time, or you are in need of some ideas)

Appearance: (description, drawing, pic or whatever you think will give us the right idea of what your character looks like)

Equipment: (if your character is running around naked that is fine by me, but maybe not so smart)

Weapons: (is your character in no need of weapons, or are you carrying an arsenal that would make an assassin proud)

Normal/Mental/Cyborg/AI/Ppp-user: (what are you?)

Level of mental training: (normal human, Ppp, simple, advanced... how good are you at that)

Powers: (what group of abilities can you use/what kind of actual abilities do you have, what is the area/range/strength/medium for your abilities)

First usage of abilities: (when was the first time your character used their abilities, what happened?)

Visualization of medium: (how does your character use their abilities, are there invisible hands doing stuff or are little purple imps running around?)

Bio: (the life of your character)

Personality: (how does your character act around other people, what are they afraid of, what makes them happy, sad, angry, sleepy)

View of the situation: (what does your character think about the state the world is in, what did their parents tell them, who is the enemy?)

If any of you feel like you already want to start on your characters ^^

Last edited:
Name: Derany

Nickname: Ghost (Back in the war they called him that for the way he acted)

Appearance: Black, medium length hair, medium body build, with a light skin tone. Something like this: XD with the exception of his clothing, and probably a more, tidy hair style :P and probably shorter at the back XS

nYIxyRj.png

Equipment: Gray, hooded robe he often uses to conceal his face, he has a black t-shirt inside his robe, along with some gray jeans (not nearly as tight as most jeans are though) He also carries around a good sized rucksack, big enough to hold some food and supplies, thermal clothing (when the days get hold), there's quite alot more space incase he needs to carry other things with him. He also wears a tool-belt meant to hold his prototype weapon along with ammunition for it and his combat knife (they're backups incase his powers aren't enough)

Weapons: An old but still kept in good shape combat knife and an experimental weapon kept from his days in the war (he doesn't remember much about it)

Normal/Mental/Cyborg/AI/Ppp-user: He was born a mental, he was "modified" during the war (will pm you abound the details Windstorm XD)

Level of mental training: (Well, not sure XD gotta inquire more VIA PM's)

Powers: (will be decided in pm's for now)

First usage of abilities: During the war, it caused a great amount of damage, resulting in some key events

Visualization of medium: He imagines something lifting, breaking, forming etc, and concentrates on that image, allowing what he visualizes to transfer into reality..

Bio: An experiment of the war, he was developed as a "super soldier", in a desperate effort to give his creators an advantage... He was a great success, his abilities far surpassing any mental they've "modified" before, but as time went on... He began to develop some "unfavorable" traits; They found he was too compassionate, not willing to fight unless necessary, sometimes even befriending his opponents, they deemed him a failure..... He was scheduled to be "disposed of" not too long after that discovery, but he escaped, living in secrecy until the end of the war... His memory of his days during the war are faulty as he tries so hard to forget what he's done... He tries to make up for it as much as he can, all the while wondering why they made him who he was...

Personality: He prefers to keep to himself (his robe helps with that) often hanging around an area unnoticed until he makes his presence known like a "Ghost" (hence his nickname during the war), he feels uncomfortable around most people, he worries they'll see him as a monster... He would jump in and help others to the best of his ability if the situation calls for it, he enjoys doing so. He's kind, shy, and very affectionate, what makes him angry is when others knowingly hurt things, both mentally and physically without good reason. He has a deep sense of justice for others, being happy when he's made others happy, he still tries to get over his past, make up for it. In most situations, he looks for more than one route, choosing one that would lead to the best outcome for everyone (even if it means sacrificing/risking his own life) Most would call him "selfless"...

View of the situation: He has faith the world can recover from its previous struggles, but he wishes to find the reasons why the war started (and how he came into the picture) so that the same disaster can be stopped from happening again...

Last edited:
Guess I dhould mention one little detail about the plots that will be implemented in the story:
I have things that are crucial.
Things that may be explored due to the players actions.
Some random extras.
And lastly things that will appear only if you crazy participants crave even wierder stuff...
I have things in store.

XS alright, btw I think I may start updating my character sheet soon o-o

The OOC will be up in about 9 hours.
Which, now tht I think about it, is not really especially interesting to know... as the story doesn't start yet.
Anyways, hope you appear there as well ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.