Men, beware.

THEY'VE GOT A CAMERA IN YOUR BATHROOM, WMD! THEY'RE PLANING TO STEAL IT!
NO! MY DICK IS MINE!

I WUILL CRAB BATTLE THEM IF THEY THINKY THEY CAN TAKE MY DICK, FOR I AM A DISCIPLE OF THE IOGHTY VLADIMIR PUTIN, LORD OF CRAB BATTLES!

The only people around here who eat dicks are LOLWHITE PEOPLE rocky mountain oysters=bull nads

Also, penor eatery was on travel channel before, on that andrew zimmerman guy's show. bizzare foods or whatever.

Man, that guy sure likes to eat dicks. I swear, that's like the FIRST THING he eats off an animal. Fuck eating like, muscles or actual meat, NOOOOOOOOOO~ Zimmerman's gotta have dem ballz.

Considering the article was talking about all the supposedly medicinal things it does for you. . . I think only people who need to compensate for a lack of something eats the "meat and potatoes" of another species.

Or you're on Fear Factor.

I hope for the day when scientists discover that sucking cock cures cancer.

THAT WOULD BE GREATNESS!

NO! MY DICK IS MINE!

I WUILL CRAB BATTLE THEM IF THEY THINKY THEY CAN TAKE MY DICK, FOR I AM A DISCIPLE OF THE IOGHTY VLADIMIR PUTIN, LORD OF CRAB BATTLES!

....this boys and girls, is what beer and vodka do to WMD....
the fuck was i thinking!?

I thought you were sober & it was just because it was Insanity.

all I can think of in responds to this is

"Herro rould you rike to see our ride variety of meat?"

You guys have obviously never been to Dog Street....

Guess what the restaurants there sell? =D

You guys have obviously never been to Dog Street....

Guess what the restaurants there sell? =D

no, but i am expecting something downright weird. like some weird coffee from shit.

-----

i've read somewhere that the chinese, as a culture, really isn't that queasy about eating everything. well~ after all the famines they've been through.

of course, if you slaughter an animal, why waste any of its parts? XD

The only thing chinese cuisine doesn't probably serve is rocks anyway.

no, but i am expecting something downright weird. like some weird coffee from shit.

ACTUALLY THEY DO HAVE THIS. IT'S MADE FROM CAT POOP. Or Cerval poopies, I think. It's some kind of little jungle cat that likes to eat some kind of beanseeds for some reason. Then people go out and hunt down its poop and BREW IT.