Men At Arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh, what is this? Progress? Simmons, I think we're finally getting somewhere with Fucker." Buck started to grin, "So, as you probably know, before you so rudely interrupted us, we were searching for your base, maybe you can help us out. Where is your fucking base?!" Mongrel growled as Buck yelled at Fucker. "What is your objective here?" Just to seal the deal, Buck drove the knife partially into Fucker's arm.

Damnit. Asking the important questions first. Arron was just about to start stalling for time as he suddenly had a knife driven into his arm. "Hey! Take it easy, I was about to tell you! Be a bit fucking patient!"

At least he got to stall for more time. He just prayed that his backup would arrive just then...

"Well then, start fucking talking dammit! Keep it up and it's going into your fucking gut, shithead." Buck now backed off a bit and leaned against a wall, waiting for Fucker to start talking. Some concerned was raised that was share between him, Simmons, and Mongrel as he could feel the ground start to shake, as if heavy machinery was driving nearby. Buck pressed the button on the comms device that was attached to the shoulder of his vest, "Monroe, What the hell is going on outside, I just felt the ground shake." He now waited for the answer.

The shaking was felt by Arron as well, and judging from his captor's reaction, he could guess what it was, and the thought made him laugh.

"Hehehe... I started to wonder." His cocky self returned as he smiled. "Shouldn't you defend your base, brute boy?"

"Shut the fuck up!" Buck roared as he slammed his fist against Fucker's cheek. "Anymore out of you and the knife is going right into your fucking dick! Simmons, make sure that shithead over hear is securely tied up, then group up with me and the rest of the squad on the upper floor." With that, Buck and Mongrel dashed upstairs, rifle in his hands. "Monroe, get the defensive artillery up and running!" he ordered through the com device as he kicked open the door to the upper level.

While the hit stung, Arron couldn't help but keep his smug grin as his captors ran upstairs. He just imagined them keeping their terrified faces all the way up...

... Where they were met with a special elite fleet, specifically designed for base capturing. In the front was who was probably the leader of it all, who laughed and spoke loudly as the rest of the machinery and troops moved forward. "Can't believe that you forgot to check for a simple tracker!"

"Oh, fuck you! You know all this could've been avoided had your little piss-ant lackey actually killed us in the first place. Now he's missing an eye, some teeth, and a finger." As buck spoke, a large metal hatch flipped open and up rose a large artillery installation with Monroe sitting at the controls. "Leave now or we blow you all to shit!"

The man just laughed as he heard Buck's rebuttal and threat. "It's regrettable, yes. But it turned out for all the better, don't you think? With his help, we found you bumbling morons! Everything's turning out the way Cosmos wants it to!" He laughed again and sent his men forward, despite Buck's threat. "I wouldn't shoot that if I were you."

"Well you know what, you're not me, so fuck you!" With that, buck held up both of his middle fingers and gave the command for Monroe to fire the artillery. Monroe happily delivered forth a barrage of 155mm fire onto the advancing men, with buck firing his rifle into the smoke. The rest of the soldiers on the base soon joined in.

"Men, you know what to do!" Was heard from the man, and soon enough, the bullets fired came bouncing right back at them, leaving the soldiers without a scratch. The tanks and larger pieces of artillery counter-fired towards them, as the man laughed. "How do you like our bullet-reflecting shields? Quite handy, don't you think?"

"Oh, look at you with your fancy fucking shields. Why don't you fight like fucking men, and let our blood tell the story." He quickly turned his head over to Monroe, "Ready the EMP pulse!" he commanded, and was quickly answered with a "Yes sir!" A large modified Tesla coil was now being raised up from a platform.

The man ordered all of his men to storm the base as quickly, and the machinery to damage the exterior walls... But he didn't seem to mind the EMP charge. He definitely saw it, as he looked up every once in a while, but he wasn't worried. "Wow, easier read than I thought." He said under his breath as he shook his head.

"Alright, Fire the blast!" Monroe obeyed and a brilliant blast of blue electrical light filled the air for a few seconds, and hopefully that was enough to paralyze the machinery. "Another barrage, let none of these motherfuckers live!" Buck charged forth and now was about to attempt to hop onto the lead vehicle.

And... The bullets once again went haywire, as the men charged through without fail.

Buck, however, was greeted with the man's segway, charging at him at full speed. The man himself stood on top of the vehicle, grinning. "How stupid do you think we are? An EMP? Really?"

"Yeah really stupid. It's a fucking EMP, right now, your shit shouldn't even be working, not even that dumbass thing your riding along on." Buck pulled out a pistol and aimed it at the man's head. "Go home shit for brains, before we're forced to pull out the big guns." And by big guns, he meant orbital fucking cannon.

"Oh, come on! Ever heard of a Faraday cage, you brute?" He sighed. "Probably not. Anyway..." His segway wasn't stopping, and said thing still ran towards Buck at top speed as the man simply jumped off it, letting his vehicle ram Buck off the roof.

As Buck hit the ground with a thud, A quick "What the fuck?" ran through his mind. This was all utterly ludicrous. And a Faraday cage? That shit is antiquated as fuck. It was really hard to take this guy seriously when he was running around on a segway. "Gerrechi, fire up the orbital, this has gone on long enough, and frankly this is all pretty fucking stupid."

Antique, but so is an EMP.

Vaguely hearing the orders that Buck was giving, the man sighed and gave out his own. "Men, make sure to get in there, on the triple! Everyone too big to, spread out and hug the base walls! Enter defense mode!"

Meanwhile, the foot soldiers started barging into the base, through every single opening that was possible to get through. They had a mission to complete, and a missile strike aren't gonna stop them.

"Fucking shit! Everyone, defend the base. Gerrechi, I don't care if it blows up the fucking base, DO NOT LET THEM TAKE IT! Get the orbital firing NOW!" Buck now charged back into the base, shooting and stabbing any of the enemy that he came across. He now had a new objective, Kill fucker. Come hell or high water, it was going to get done.

As expected, the shots bounced right off the enemy, however, the knife blade went right through the shields. The soldiers tried to pay him no mind, and just rush to rescue the hostage.

The man just smiled as he replied with "Commence operation Kamikaze." And stepped down into the vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.