Memory reset.【BadApple】and 『Ruza687』

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's not a fake smile." He continued to smile like it was nothing, and looked down at her. "You can go to sleep if you'd like..you look quite tired. Kyo recommended, and cocked his head to the the side.

((Take your time. ))

She looked up at Kyo knowing he was still puting on a smile, "Will you stay with me if I sleep?" She asked him curiously. For some reason she felt calmer with him nearby her.

Kyo gently wrapped his arms around her protectively. "Why wouldn't I? I couldn't afford a thing to happen to you. Then I'd be depressed again, thinking it was all my fault." He finished, letting a puff of air escape from his lips.

She lightly smiled and placed a hand on his cheek, "Thank you..." she said before closing her eyes and falling asleep against him.

He simply nodded, and stared down at her,his smile beginning to fade. He began to doze off also, but managed to keep his eyes open, keeping his eyes straight on Luna.

She was sleeping calmly snuggling into him and from time to time mumbline Kyos name from time ro time as she sleptagainst him.

"Well, damn you, Luna. Your cuteness makes me want to kiss you while you're asleep." He thought, and mumbled something, finally beginning to fall into a deep sleep.

During the middle of the night, Luna opened hers eyes before blinking. She glanced around and felt so.ething warm against her. She looked to see a sleeping Kyo and she lightly blushed remembering she had fallen asleep against him, 'He must be tired...' she thought to herself.

It was ovbious that he really hadn't gotten enough sleep, because under his eyes, there were dark bags. He continued to hold onto Luna, and tightened his grip around her, feeling her slightest move.

Luna lightly sighed before laying ber head back against Kyo's chest. She felt bad for him seeing that he didnt get enough sleep. She didnt want to wake him either.

Kyo suddenly opened his eyes. His heart rate had increased quite fast, and his breathing followed along. "Damn.." He whispered to himself, and placed a hand over his face.

Luna looked up to Kyo, "Something wrong? Did you sleep ok?" She asked a bit worriedly. She hoped he was ok seeinghim breathing a bit hard and such.

Kyo shook his head. "No. Just had sort of a horrid dream, that's all. This happens almost every night, so there's really no reason to worry." Kyo reassured, and gave a small smile.

She tilts her head slightly her wolf ears twitched, "You sure? Talking about it helps sometimes... I think..." she says not really sure if that's true or not.

He nodded in response to her question. "Yes, I'm sure. Talking about it really doesn't help all that much. Like I said, don't worry." Kyo gave yet another reassuring smile.

"Ok.... i'll have to trust your decision for now..." she replied. Then managed to squeeze out of his arms, "Well its still the middle of the night im thinking of sleeling a bit more." She put in.

"If you don't trust me, it's fine. You don't have to." He replied, allowing her to escape from his arms. "Then sleep..it honestly isn't my choice whether you want to sleep or not." Kyo muttered in a slurred voice, and laid on the ground, bringing his knees to his chest. He was honestly too tired to get up and lay in bed.

She looked at him, "No do trust you... and your free to slep with me... I would just like to sleep somewhere more comfortable..." she admited whilst scratching the back of her head hoping he would come with her. She felt like a child who didn't want to be alone.

Kyo slowly stood to his feet, and walked over to the bed, flopping onto it. "Come here then..if you want me to sleep with you, I can. But just know, I'm not going to sleep until you're asleep yourself." He muttered once again, and opened out his arms to her. "Come here." He said again.

She nodded before following after him and crawled into his arms before snuggling into him. She then showed him a faint smile before falling asleep almost instantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.