Memory reset.【BadApple】and 『Ruza687』

Status
Not open for further replies.
His face instantly brightened up, when he heard what she had just said. "Now I'm happy. At least someone finally appreciates my help, and doesn't..push me away for it."

She lightly tilted her head in confusion, "Did I push away your help before I lost my memory?" She asked. She was kinda curious about that.

"You kind of used to. Everyone would, because I guess they didn't trust me." He explained, and dropped his head down, so that he was looking at the ground.

Luna lightly placed a hand on his shoulder well weather or not that is true I do trust you." She lightly smiled. She wondered if iys only because of her memory lose but she did trust him since he was the only one with her when she was unconsious.

Kyo sighed, and nodded. "Well, that's good to know." He whispered, although his voice sounded slightly saddened. I honestly wonder if she's telling the truth..after all, almost everyone has lied about trusting me..wait..I'm going against my rules, I can't doubt the person I really love.. He thought and thought and thought.

Luna lightly sighed, "I can understand if you dont believe me but I do mean it." She reasure with her calm voice. She wouldnt lie to someone unless she knew she had to and right now she knew not to.

Kyo quickly turned around. "No, no, you've got it wrong..I really do trust you..I swear on everything.." Kyo lightly chuckled, and fiddled around with his fingers.

Luna lightly scratched the back of her head and looked away wondering something and lightly blushing because of it, 'I wonder if he ever kissed me before I lost my memory...' she thought to herself curiously.

Kyo, cleared his throat a bit awkwardly, seeing she was getting lost within her thoughts. "Luna, you okay..? Whatcha thinking about?" He asked, a bit worriedly.

She cleared her throat still blushing slightly, "W-well... Im curious but before I lost my memory... Have you um... Kissed me before?" She asked before her face flushed a little darker.

Kyo stayed silent for about a moment, before answering. "No."He replied without any hesitation, and shook his head. "Why do you ask?" Kyo arched an eyebrow.

Luna suddenly looked down at her hands pressing her two fingers together, "J-just wondering..." she replied, "Just curious I guess..." she replied speaking the truth also wondering what her first kiss would have been like. Now that she knew she hadnt been kissed yet.

"Damn..now I really just have the urge to get up and kiss her. Kyo thought, and bit his bottom lip. "Oh..I see. Well, it's the truth..there's no reason why I'd lie to you." He finally spoke, and stared at Luna. "And plus, I'm not just going to walk up to you, and kiss you out of the blue..although I.. He nervously cleared his throat, "..Have wanted to do that in some point of life.

She scratched the back of her head, "Just waiting for the right moment huh?" She lightly chuckled seeing how badly he wanted to kiss her, "Well we will see what happens then."She smiled.

"You shouldn't tease me like that. It will just make my urge stronger and stronger, to the point where I no longer have any sanity." He sounded a bit to serious while he was saying that.

Luna leaned against the wall, "Wasnt trying to tease you... was just sayin is all..." she murmured. She didnt mind if he did try but that would only make her want to mess with him more. Then at that second, she had a sharp pain hit her head and she collaspes on the ground hands against her head from it, but she was seeing a flash back of earlier on of both of them together just talking in the same room like just now. She couldnt tell what they were saying seeing as how it ended moments later. She blinked open her eyes right after.

Kyo nodded, and sighed a bit sadly. "I know. I apologize. I wouldn't try to unless you wanted, because I'm sure that would push us apart." He sighed. His eyes widened, watching her fall to the ground. Kyo quickly ran over, and instantly grabbed her, lightly shaking her. "Hey, Luna, are you alright..!? Snap out of it..." Kyo whispered, his voice sounded rushed and paniced. He was revived when she opened her eyes again.

She lightly sighed before lightly grabbing onto Kyo and sitting herself up, "Im ok but... I think I had a slight flashback of us... in this exact room... couldnt tell what we were talking about tho..." she looked away, "Its something but its not enough to help me regain my memory...." she sighed.

"It's alright anyways. It won't take that one flashback to regain your memory." Kyo forced a fake smile. "Everything will go as planned..I'm sure you'll be alright." He managed to still smile.

She sighed, "You dont have to put on a fake smile for my sake... I can tell your worried..." she said before laying her head againsthis chest suddenly feeling tired.

(Brb post tho i will get back to it)

Status
Not open for further replies.