Memes, Writing, Aneemay and Stuff. The Return of Weisenhart.

A

Althiel

Original poster

What's up Jake Paulers?

It's ya boi

L0G4NG4LYF1969.

Hope y'all are

giphy.webp

dabbin on 'em haters.

I am terribly sorry for this low-quality introduction. Entertainment isn't my forte, so I resort to the next best thing; le maymayz.

569.gif

Okay, I know. My memes are shit as well. Just end me.

Disgustingly mediocre intros aside, let's get to the meat of the matter.

I'll be frank. The amount of drive it took me before I made this account was staggering. I was planning to return about a month ago, but then I got ensnared by mobage hell. Fate/Grand Order. Girls Frontline. My everyday life revolved around those two games, and they made it a tall order for me to focus on my other hobbies such as being a weeb and roleplaying. Hobby-wise, I have a one-track mind; when I start consuming a media, it's difficult for me to manage other hobbies. It has been an unhealthy grind for me, and I needed to get away from it, as just "taking a break" from mobages don't sit too well for me. Either I keep playing or I quit indefinitely. In my case, there was no middle ground whatsoever. Alas, though the parting hurts, I had to let go of them, and any game that requires grinding in general. I'll stick to the one-off story-driven indie games, thank you very much. And now that that distraction has been eliminated, I can glue my attention to roleplaying once more.

TL;DR I quit grind/gacha mobages to ultimately focus on what I've wanted to do all this time; weeb and write.

Greetings. The name's Althiel, or Al if you prefer something short and sweet. It isn't my first time here on Iwaku. I doubt anyone would remember me, but I used to go by the alias Weisenhart. My hobbies include... well, if you've read that wall-of-text explanation above, my hobbies are a bit jumbled at the moment.

One hobby that is certain is that I'm always on Discord, communicating and shitposting with other degenerates such as myself. As I've stated, I'll be hopping back to anime and manga so y'all can suggest me some dank ecchi titles. I like to come up with ideas for stories as well, but at the moment, they're swirling around my cranium and I'm having difficulty jutting them down.

My genre preferences include fantasy (can be contemporary fantasy), supernatural, and romance (because I'm a sucker for ships). As I'm a part-time weeb, I favor anime-styled or art Face Claims above all else. Haven't tried the other side of the pond nor am I fond of it, unfortunately.

As for my personality, well... I throw gentle sarcasm and memes to the people unlucky enough to be my friend. .... That's pretty much it. Ilaughatmemesforalivingplskillme That aside, I like to open the bridge for me and my future partners. A bit of pessimism on my end aside, if anyone is having troubles and they have the "Althiel's friend" tag, I am very willing to listen to your problems. I may not give the best advice, but I'll listen. Definitely. That aside, I'm a pretty fragile individual myself. I get offended very easily, even though I strive to take criticism without going o o f. I'm sorry. If you find any flaws from this man, feel free to lay it out on me. Just be gentle please.

Er, I don't think I can add anything more to this introduction. This has been a pretty long one, if I do say so myself. As for writing, I'm a bit rusty at the moment, after not writing anything for the past few months. But if you're willing to write with this degenerate, feel free to shoot me a DM and maybe we can sort something out. I'll try and make an 1-on-1 Interest Check soon, but as for now, I'll be lurking around Iwaku, looking for potential roleplays.

Please take care of me once more. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Hope I didn't bore you to death.

Well, I'll be here if you need me. See ya.

tumblr_n10c57gqMJ1r0oruho1_500.gif

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper and Navi
I remember you! Welcome back!

Oh hey, I know who you are! Welcome back. Mobile games can be super addictive and get to the point where they're more stress than fun, so kudos to you for having the willpower to quit that. Hopefully you'll have more fun picking RP back up as a hobby.

Let me know if you need any help navigating the site; we just did some minor updates and shuffled some things around.

• Thank You
Reactions: Althiel
Welcome back! I"m glad to see that a few people remembered you. I'm pretty new compared to most, so it's nice to meet you! Get settled in and let us know if you need anything! HAVE FUN!!

Oh, hey, can't wait till you disappear once again

Nah jk, but seriously change my mind about you in group RPs tho

@Kat @Astaroth Despite acting like a ghost back then, I'm glad the old Weisenfart is remembered. I don't wanna regret my decision of quitting le games, but I would be lying if I said I didn't have an ounce of said regret.

@PoetLore Thank you. :prayingemoji: Oh wait this isn't Discord.

@LowDefinition I'll quit if you pay me a small loan of a million dollars. If I find a decent weeb one, I'll hop on.

Reactions: Astaroth
Welcome back to the site you stinky memer, it's great to see that you're already getting along with people!! I HIGHLY suggest joining our Discord if you haven't already, we're super chill and I think it'd be right up your alley. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

just returned and Althiel is already the 2018 king of #images imo

• Haha
Oh hey, I remember you! Welcome back o.o

• Thank You
Hey there you filthy memer, welcome to Iwaku.

Welcome back, I mean. Shitposting magicks have become highly regulated around here so you'll have to go through processing, but for a small fee of 5 memes, I may be able to speed things up a bit.

Take this cookie :cookie: and follow the rabbit. Enjoy your stay and do keep us in mind for any future needs.

• Love