1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Melon's search for 1x1 partners!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Melon, Feb 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello! Melon here. I am looking for some 1x1's. I haven't done many 1x1's, but I have a growing interest in them. I won't go into full detail in the thread, and would prefer to discuss more of the plot in PMs.

My interests:
    Elder Scrolls: This is my favorite video game series, and I would love to do a RP based off the series

Halo: My second favorite video game series. I am also interested in doing a RP on this game series

The Walking Dead: Probably my favorite TV series ( Not caught up with the newest season, but I know the basis of the story) I would love to make our OWN characters for this one.

Any horror-based RP: I adore horror/slasher films, and would love to do an RP with a horror theme.

Your generic romance: Yes, yes. I am a sucker for romance, don't look at me like that! Yes I will allow romance in the other RP's, but it would be nice to have one more focused on it. However, I don't want things to get sexual....because no. Not interested. I may consider it if you are a teen, but I still will probably steer clear of those situations.

Okay that is the RP ideas I am most ideas...but if you offer me a good plot, it will be hard for me to resist!

Also I would rather you PM if you're interested than post in this thread!

2. I'd gladly take you up on an Elder Scrolls or Halo-based RP.

3. Yay! Feel free to PM me. I'd love to do an Elder Scrolls RP ^^

4. I'm a sucker for anything romance. I'm not sure if the ten-posts-to-pm rule applies on this site, but if it does, then you might have to PM me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.