mélomanie

YERIN
she had hoped that she would win, especially since she got a headstart, but it wasn't meant to be. yerin still had a lot of fun, despite the anxiety that she felt the entire time. what if he really didn't like her or something? that would be really really awkward, she wouldn't know what to do. sure, this was just a reality show meant to be a fan service, but she still wanted the guy to like her. after all, he was someone she had been crushing on throughout her high school days. maybe she'd keep that a secret. she doubted she'd be able to live it down anyways.

upon reaching the bottom of the slope, she shyly got out of her snowboard bindings and stuck it in the snow nearby, just looking at the male in front of her. in all honesty she felt the urge to just run so that he couldn't be disappointed by her identity. what if he didn't like her because she was young? the thoughts bounced about her head as she nervously smoothed out the material of her scarf, taking small steps back to avoid getting too close to him. she was just really shy.

yerin's cheeks warmed as she looked at the cameras and noticed they were kind of blocking her escape. well that was just wonderful. she shifted from foot to foot and placed her hands on her goggles, simply holding them in place in case kangmin tried to just take them off immediately. it wasn't like she was in a drama or anything, she didn't know what was coming up. granted, he wasn't going to just kiss her out of the blue, but still. he was an adult and she barely was one. there was a huge difference in their approaches.

interviewer: what was going through your head at that time?

"how do i escape? haha. i really want nervous about meeting my husband face to face you know? i didn't think he would like me and i honestly assumed that he'd be disappointed to have me as his wife."

outfit- xo (wearing underneath her snow gear tho)
tags- @Centuries
location- ski resort
mood- beyond dead at this point
KIM
code by serein

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Centuries
and if you want —
i can travel the night sky
i'll collect up all of the stars
and place them in your hands
kangmin looked towards his wife with a smile, and even as the cameras closed in around them, he was solely focused on her. the excitement of actually getting to know who she was had overtaken his initial discomfort of being filmed by the cameras. it was the big reveal. he'd finally know who she was.

but before kangmin really did anything, he took out a little hand warmer from the pocket of his jacket, flexing the metal disk to activate it. he then peeled her hands away from her goggles so that he could place the object between her hands, and then his hands on top of hers. he explained, "i know that it's not much, but i was worried that you'd get cold, so i bought one for you." and the thought that went unsaid was, i really want you to stop hiding your face from me. he then gently let go of her hands, removing his gloves so that he could get a good grip on her goggles. "i'll close my eyes, for a while. you can check on yourself, though i'm sure that you're beautiful either way," he murmured softly, letting his lids fall as he carefully got the gear up and over her head. he kept his promise, waiting about a minute before counting down. he opened one eye, then both. his partner was... kim yerin?

kangmin felt a bit confused, but he continued on, slowly unravelling her scarf and then getting her helmet off to expose her coloured hair. this was the actress kim yerin, wasn't it? her lovely face, her hair colour—it made her stand out, hard to mistake for anyone else. this was the person he knew to be kim yerin, unless he'd managed to match the wrong name to her face. honestly, that wouldn't have been too unlike him. he was quite bad with names... but no, he was sure that he was correct.

-
[interview] "she's very pretty. that was the first thought i had—and then the next thought was that i needed to watch all of the dramas she comes out in." *laughs* "but isn't she so mean? she made me think it wasn't her, and so i was still confused when i saw her face. i knew it was her!"

-
snow was still falling from the sky, catching on her hair among many other places, and kangmin smiled at the image. she looked positively like an angel. the soloist casually tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, then started to wrap her scarf back around her neck. "are you sure that you're not kim yerin?" he asked, smoothing her scarf out. "you look very much like her. could be a doppelganger." his tone was light, playful. "you are beautiful, by the way," he added, smiling brightly at the model. and it was no lie—he was more than happy with his partner.
hyun kangmin
outfit (w/o jacket in gear)
template by #odette

나는 너의 영혼에 불이 붙을 것이다.
I will be the Fire in your Soul.

"Thank You" It was a simple response and one that only came fashioned to the situation, having waited until he showed up (late might he add) before she had ordered. Making him wonder how long he had been keeping her waiting if he was sure he made it just on time as requested by the show producers. Had he been kept waiting he'd already have a few drinks lined up to give the impression he had been there for a few hours and not a few minutes, but he also liked to appear more punctual than he really was. Make someone else feel as if they were late as he's waiting with his Starbucks and his airpods in.

The mutual fact that neither him or Ji Yeon had been the cafe only gave him the reassurance that he would be allowed to over examine the menu until he found what he wanted. Money wasn't an issue, it was his decision making. Sure he could choose one of everything from the menu, sharing half with Ji Yeon, but that wouldn't be feasible for the cafe staff to slave over multiple items to which half might go uneaten. As nice as the thought was.​
Luckily for him the sweet flavored items were above his favorite choices of teas, Jasmine, Green, Oolong. For a split second his attention shifted from the menu, though his eyes never left, to the music that was playing softly in the air. A song he knew but wasn't familiar with, a low hum picking up in his throat and a whisper of the words.​
"How about this? I'm not sure how sweet you want to go." his singing was broken by the question he asked so fluidly, as if he had not been singing to the music around them under his breath for a few seconds. SungHo had never been a fan of diets, he was blessed with a quick metabolism and an overwhelming laziness, he could never keep up with the choice of eating and counting calories. It all seemed to be a bore, or he thought with Idols, they already underwent strenuous activity with dance practices and shows. He had done his working out having a Military father, both mentally and physically.​
Humming once more before SungHo mentally caught what he wanted to order for himself, knowing they could also share what he wanted, he wasn't opposed to sharing meals. They were getting married after all, he doubted it would be their last meal together. Turning the menu so the letters faced Ji Yeon, it was slide across to her "I trust your judgement on what sounds better. I will get the Jasmine tea".​
Eyes wandered once more, realizing he had spent probably their entire meeting watching her as if she were some sort of painting. Surely he could advert his eyes somewhere else. What was he even to say? Sprout up some sad ice breaker conversation where he mentions her career, a topic that surely hasn't been surrounded and defined her for years. The male's face returned to a content state, aware of how uninterested it might look to her, it wasn't something he'd apologize for, it was just his face.​
As a small reconciliation for his own face, SungHo flashed her a soft smile. "I Look forward to getting to know you, Ji Yeon."​

19HILGz.gif

Outfit(Except sky blue)
Honorable Mentions: Honey @MaryGold

Relief washed over the tension and made way for bubbles of happiness to bubble up, bringing forth the most genuine of smiles. Her chips were safe. “Is that so? I’m happy to hear that!” She exclaimed. Ji-Yoo paused in thought and soon felt her face warming, quickly growing flustered over how weird it was to praise him for being a good eater. “Ah, I mean. That just makes so many holidays all the more easy, right? I’m not a horrible cook or anything but I’m not a professional either so it’s relieving.. I think. Not that I’m planning anything or anything. But.. Isn’t that how these shows go?.. Am I talking too much?” Whispering the last question more towards herself than to him, she found herself drawing a blank.

Unable to climb her way out of the hole she dug for herself, she found her face feeling warmer and warmer with every word she could recall. Ji-Yoo was a horrible liar. In the end, she couldn’t even tell which was worse; the nonsense she just spat out or the fact that she was happy she could keep her chips to herself.

Looking down at the tub of popcorn on her lap, Ji-Yoo wanted nothing more than to hide herself in it’s salty butteriness and never be seen again. Worse thing was, she was a hundred percent sure the tiny mic picked up every word. ’They’re going to pick on me. They’re definitely going to pick on me.’ Ji-Yoo could already hear the laughter of the other members ringing in her ears. The idol was so mortified she almost missed out on his choices. “W-water is fine. It’s good for you. Churros are also good. I’m not too picky either.” She reached out to grab the cup and set it down in the cupholder at her side.

The time neared quicker than Ji-Yoo expected it to. In almost no time at all, the room began filling with more people. Even the seat on her other side was claimed, making her more uncomfortable than she already was. Out of habit, she scooted away from the stranger and closer to Honey in the process. Compared to the complete stranger, Honey was by far much more comfortable. Even more so the moment he granted mercy to her chips.

The lights dimmed even further and previews for a bunch of animated cartoons started showing. Had it not been from the light bouncing off the big screen, Ji-Yoo would not be able to make out her husband’s smile. For a moment she found herself distracted and appreciating his unique features and how the light somehow managed to make it seem as if he was glowing. Worried her gaze would make him uncomfortable, she reluctantly pulled away and paid attention to the previews for a clue as to what kind of movie the director had chosen for them.

‘Could they have chosen a kids film?’ She thought to herself as more and more cartoons flashed by on the screen, joyful tunes brightening her mood tenfold. As a closet disney fanatic, it was hard not to be drawn into all the cute movies being shown on the big screen. It was amazing how many she missed out on when she was stuck in that man’s household. A regret filled sigh left her parted lips as she watched on in fascination, her eyes large and lit up by every preview. Just as she was looking forward to the next one, the movie began. She carefully maneuvered her hands up towards her face to lightly clap her hands, excited to watch the first movie she ever had the chance to watch in years.

Poppins

NA JI YEON
OUTFIT: HERE || Tag: @Leucothea

널 바라보네 두근대는 마음 모르게
I’m looking at you, with a pounding heart, without knowing ...

He had a sweet voice. One that one could get lost in. Ji Yeon knew this for a fact because she certainly had been mesmerized. His handsome face and beautful voice were a deadly match. It was no wonder how he raised to popularity, Ji Yeon herself couldn''t stop herself from staring at him not so secretively. She had her hands covering her face as she peeked at him above her fingers.

She was marrying this man?

The idol had only broken out of her trance when he had finally settled on something to drink for them both. She didn't even question it before nodding along easily, just happy not to be caught. She dropped her hands back into her lap and dropped her eyes to the menu. Because again, she needed to look anywhere but his face. Though, she was disappointed he didn't continue to hum. The sound of his voice brought her not only wonderment but peace. Or was it just the atmosphere of the cafe? Whatever it was, she would definitely ask to hear him sing later on.

"I look forward to getting to know you, Ji Yeon."

That phrase had become slightly unfamiliar to Ji Yeon. A lot of times she spent with any other idol or celebrity in front of cameras, they said it because of the cameras. She didn't blame them per se, whether or not you were an actor, acting was still very much a part of the business for many. They said these comments out of politeness or when they wanted something. After all, Ji Yeon was far from the most charming girl within her group. She had a pretty face, voice, and a powerful vocal range that had brought in numerous job opportunities and money, but as for her personality. To put it harshly from the words of her anti-fans and fans of her group alike, Ji Yeon was boring when she wasn't singing or performing and if she wasn't boring, she was callous.

Many bought into that. And again, she couldn't blame them. Ji Yeon had a habit of being brutally honest, sassily so. She truly did think she was ... bland. She had always known she was beautiful, the boys had been lining up for her for as long as she could remember. But none of them really knew her that well. When she met her other members, they dazzled like diamonds with their cheery and bubbly personalities. It was no wonder that Ji Yeon was often outshined by them in likeliness. Perhaps it was her strict and studious upbringing that made her the way she was.

So, when it was spoken to her, she paused, staring at SungHo carefully. Was it said out of courtesy or sincerity? She supposed a detail like that didn't matter so very much when they had only just met, but they would be spending a lot of time together. Intimate time together as they would be a married couple for the next few months. She could confidently say that she was looking forward to getting to know the gorgeous man sitting across from her, but if he felt the same when it came to her too ... The corners of her mouth twitched ever so slightly when she found nothing but genuineness in SungHo.

"You should smile more. You have a pretty smile, they'll fall for you instantly." She could hear the voice of her leader in her head. It was something that she had always told Ji Yeon before they stepped out anywhere public. Funny. Ji Yeon thought she smiled enough. At least she did in private. And she had done so at least three times already since he had come. She was only trying to be professional.

Still, she supposed, for now, there was no use fighting to hold back the warm grin from her face. There was never any reason to hold back genuine happiness. "I am looking forward to getting to you too, SungHo-ssi." A gentle smile graced her face as she held his gaze for a few seconds before looking back to the menu.

"I'll have the iced mango tea then and we can have ..." Whatever she was to choose, it had to be good. After all, Ji Yeon was not just choosing for herself but also SungHo. This was their first date too, which added to the pressure. What if their taste in food was immensely different? Would that pose as an issue for them both?

Ji Yeon didn't wonder for long because her eyes lit up the moment she found something familiar on the menu. "How about crepes?" She asked, delicately brushing back a few strands of hair behind her ear. "We can order a plan and share it."

It seemed like a good idea as any. Ji Yeon loved crepes and all the different topping one could put on them, or lack thereof. Eating them -- or any sweets -- wasn't something she had got to do often. The reason was predominantly because of the diets she was forced to go on, but also because she was quick to burn out after consuming it in large amounts. So, it was better to share it with SungHo. She hoped he liked it.

"There's different topping we could choose too." She was getting excited, though, she was trying to keep a cap on how excited. "They have strawberry and cream and then chocolate and --"

Ji Yeon was unable to finish before she was suddenly doused over the head with some cold liquid. Her hat had stopped her head from being soaked, but her neck, face, and clothes hadn't been granted the same protection. Her eyes were shut to keep them from getting irritated, but she could instantly guess what happened by the sound of tearfully apologizing waitress hitting her ears.

"It's okay," she repeated at least thrice as she tried to rub the water from her eyes. She thanked the stars that she opted to wear waterproof makeup after hearing the forecast of it being a rainy day, even if it was clearly sunny. Her only regret was not bringing a spare shirt like, the one she was wearing now began to cling to her skin. But she was careful not get her bracelet wet.

• Love
Reactions: Leucothea
Playfair Display Cardo [font=][/font]

song yu-na

"i'd follow you to hell and back."

"Mhmm" She acknowledged, "I'm sure most fish do, considering they can live pretty short lives." Which was true, she had never seen a fish live longer than a year or so. There had been rumors of a fish living for a solid six years before it finally died, but she hardly believed it. Fish were small, fragile creatures and it was hard to tell if they were okay or suffocating in their tank. Ironic enough, even though they were the only pet she could have, she knew very little about them. Every fish that she had ever owned died within a week, if not two. She simply didn't have that magic touch like some people did, and while it did frustrate her, she couldn't complain. At least she was able to have a companion of sort, something that wouldn't send her to the hospital if she happened to touch them.

Quickly losing interest, she stepped back from the tank and she slowly looked around. She could see different tanks set at random in the room, all holding fish of different shapes and colors. Slowly, the girl moved towards another tank, one not too far from the first one. Then the next one, and the next. She would lose interest and move on, and then repeat. Yu-Na almost forgot about her husband, along with the camera people following their every move.

Sadly, she came back to reality when someone gently tapped on her shoulder. Thinking it was DaeHyun, she spoke out, “Fun fact, I tried taking one of my fishes out for a walk when I was like… Five? To say I was shocked when it died is an understatement…” At the time, she hadn't known any better. She remembered always staring at couples walking their dog, cat, whatever animal they had, and she had always longed to do that. So when her fish died, it really gave her a scare. Yu-Na remembered running home with a waterfall of tears streaming down her face as she held the dead fish out to her mother, nearly scaring the woman half to death. Yu-Na was grounded for a week, and was never allowed to open the tank unless she was cleaning it or feeding the fish.

Uh- wow- hi. Song Yu-Na?” Definitely wasn’t DaeHyun. Her cheeks became warm, realizing that she told a complete stranger something so embarrassing. Great, just her luck.

She spun on her heel, turning to a pair of vibrant blue eyes, full of wonder and excitement. “Oh, wow, it’s really you! Hi- I’m Joon, and I'm a HUGE fan of yours! I saw the camera crew and I wasn't sure what they were recording until I saw you- and just... Oh god! Can I get a picture?" The girl was very hyper, her smile so wide it looked almost painful.

Taking her eyes off the girl, she scanned the room and realized that none of these people knew what was going on. They weren't paid to walk around and act like they were normal people. Was that even legal? How would the producers go about that? Just blur out everyone's faces except for DaeHyun's and herself?

Were they that dumb? Or was it intentional?

Yu-Na didn't know what to do, she wanted to enjoy herself, but if she gave one person what they wanted, others would come crawling. Even if they didn't know who Yu-Na or DaeHyun were, they would want to have something to brag about to their friends. How saw some famous person in the most obvious place, perhaps even fib and say they became friends.

Her smile slipped off her face for a split second, before she forced herself to open her mouth wide. "Yeah, of course!" With that, the two huddled together as the other female pulled out her cellphone. One picture later and a bit of awkward silence, the girl left. Yu-Na felt bad, but despite having at least two years of experience on her side, she still hardly knew how to handle herself with people like that. After living most of her life as a background character, she was used to that.

Shaking her head, she turned towards DaeHyun and offered him a wide smile. "Is there anything specific you want to go see? I haven't been here in ages and I don't know where I'm going."

Outfit: <3 | Mentions: DaeHyun @Leucothea | Location: Aquarium | CODE MADE BY: rissa

▩dice hong ▩
they call me dice, i'm soo nice; chill like ice
Location: Haneul's Waiting Room | Match: Haneul "Hani" Kang | Outfit: Click Me! | Tagged: @FemmeFatale
Dice was still in the zone as he and his future wife left the now emptied concert hall. The bad boy rapper loved the adrenaline he got from being on stage and how wild the crowd can become when he's feeling himself. Caught up in the moment, Dice didn't notice how uncomfortable Haneul had become to his advances and flirty words. He didn't mean it in no way to be harmful or abrasive. That was just his personality but he could tone it down, if it meant Hani wouldn't look at him like some creep. Hopefully he hadn't ruined this marriage thing already. Once they were in Hani's waiting room, Dice waited for her to finish up with her manager as he looked around the small room. It was cute and way more down to earth than any waiting room of his own. As he would have bottles of champagne popping and an entourage of guys and girls, throwing money around. His waiting rooms were more like a mini club than a room for business talks with Deon. Speaking of Deon, after Dice was pushed on stage, his manager had went to talk with the staff of the show and learned how this whole thing worked. Dice and Hani would be moving in together and possibly fall in love with one another while also competing in challenges. Dice was a competitive person and Deon knew his client would definitely be able to win a few of these challenges and also get his name out there in the Korean Pop world.

While his manager was making deals and getting contracts ready for Dice to sign, The rapper was busy watching over Haneul and her manager. She was a beautiful girl. He couldn't stop looking at her. Once they were done discussing her schedule, Dice and Haneul were left relatively alone; obviously there were cameras all around them for this damn show. That was going to have to be something he would have to get use to. Anyone that knows Dice, knows that he loves being the center of attention but there are times when he liked his privacy. Getting to know his future wife was one of this times he wanted privacy. Rolling his eyes and pushing a camera man back from being so close in his face. Standing up from the chair he had sat in.

He moved closer to Hani, puppy dog eyes in hand. "I'm sorry that I came on soo strong like that." Taking off his hat, revealing his blonde braids. "I'm use to girls throwing themselves at me and being flirtatious is my go to thing." Rubbing the back of his head, realizing how douchebaggery he was coming off. Was that even a word? Well, it was one now. "I promise to be your Prince Charming and not your Mr. Nightmare. Or whatever is the opposite of Prince Charming." Grinning, hoping his bad joke would lighten the mood just a bit.

"I could go for some traditional Korean Food; haven't been here for too long. Know any good restaurants nearby?" Looking around at the cameramen. "Probably one that allows cameras; I doubt these guys are going to leave us alone anytime soon." Dice couldn't believe he had signed up to have cameras in his face 24/7, as he would be matched up with his "ideal" soulmate; at least that's what the premise of the show hinted at. Hani was a beautiful girl and the rapper hoped she was his soulmate. He could bet right now that if it didn't work out, it would be his fault. It was always his fault when things didn't work out in his favor.

• Sweet
Reactions: FemmeFatale
JIHOON
"22? ah, so young." he teased with a bright smile, settling into the newfound atmosphere between them. putting the car into drive, he began to head in the direction of a japanese steakhouse that his 'wife' mentioned going to. he wasn't really picky about where they went, so he was glad she picked something easy to find. "me? i was born in '95 so i am 24 years old. i am told i look quite young for my age though."

jihoon couldn't help but chuckle at all the memories of people asking for his ID when going to clubs and things of that sort. it was always a hassle. "so... an idol right? it must be a difficult job at times. i can't imagine being on stage in front of that many people." he had been on the fashion runway a lot, but he didn't think it would be right to compare that to singing and dancing in front of hundreds of people. it seemed so foreign to him in all honesty.

"my friend really likes your group, he's always gushing about you and your members. i bet he'll be jealous to know i have you all to myself." the words came out easily as he glanced at the young woman, smiling fondly at her. he was sure that they could get along, though he was worried that she would completely switch once the cameras were off. wasn't it the same for everybody? he didn't know how he acted with or without the cameras, due to the fact he never had to show his personality to the public.

if he wasn't careful, he could easily get into trouble for having a bad personality, which was why he wanted to give space to his new bride. sure, she had surprised him with the sudden skinship and things of that sort, but he assumed from someone who was paid to act friendly and pretty, it wasn't difficult to do so with some stranger. the thoughts were pretty pointless to him and eventually, he pushed them aside, having to pay attention to the road instead.

outfit- xo
tags- @sugarplum
location- the car
mood- comfortable
PARK
code by serein

• Love
Reactions: sugarplum
YERIN
her breath was caught in her throat as kangmin's gloved hands put a handwarmer between her own, warming her chilled skin. she hadn't realized how cold the winter weather was until warmth graced her once again. it was just like a drama, but not like she was acting in one, rather she was truly living one. it wasn't that bad in all honesty. yerin was speechless in more ways than one, just staring at the man who closed his eyes and removed her goggles from her face. quickly the actress inspected the marks that were left behind, and tried to smooth them out as much as possible.

her heart was beating crazily in her chest as her hands gripped the packet of warmth, eyes trained on kangmin's. she didn't know what was going through his head but she could see the slight confusion on his face. who could blame him? she had acted as if he guessed totally wrong. the cold rushed to her newly exposed skin, nipping at it and causing her entire face to flush, hands soon rising to cover her nose and mouth, more embarrassed by the fact he hadn't said a word.

yerin's own brain was coming up empty handed as she stood rooted in the spot, unaware of the snow that was catching on them both, only noticing the slightly cold fingertips that brushed her cheek as kangmin tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. yeah, this was adult flirting. the comment about her not being kim yerin caused the silver-haired girl to start working again, immediately bowing in embarrassment.

"y-y-y-y-y-yes i'm k-kim yerin. it's n-nice to meet y-y-you." her words became stuttered and her brain turned into mush. she wasn't good at dealing with smooth people, they made her brain and heart melt instantly. talking felt foreign to her and she didn't even know if she was speaking proper korean. it made everything practically spin as she just stared at kangmin again, the reality of her situation finally sinking in.

yerin hid her face shyly behind her hands, mumbling things like 'ah i can't believe i got paired with him. this must be a dream.' and things that followed that general trend. she tried to collect herself and eventually cleared her throat, trying to put on a confident front even though she felt like melting right then and there. "should we go in and get something warm to drink?" maybe that could calm her nerves.

tags- @Centuries
location- ski resort
mood- just a puddle on the ground
KIM
code by serein

• Bucket of Rainbows
Poppins

LEE HOON
OUTFIT: HERE || Tag: @Iceydaze

예쁜 말 모두 모아서 따다 주고 싶은데
I want to pick and gather all the pretty words for you

Was Lee Hoon becoming tad more shy for being complimented? And for something as simple as being a good eater? Absolutely. A compliment was a compliment and though he was given them on the daily basis as an idol, it still made him feel warm from the bottom of his toes to the pit of his stomach and the cheeks on his face. He had been paid a kind compliment by a pretty young woman and it was just as big as being praised by a huge figurehead. It sounded like one a mother would tell their child. But Honey's mother had hardly been around him and even now where they spent more time together she was still someone he wasn't very close to. Therefore, it was a surprisingly new praise. One that made him chuckle in a soft, slow and bashful way as he reached up and rubbed the side of his neck with a single hand. "Thank you," he said with a nod and slightly proud smile. What was there not to be proud of? He was a good eater and she approved of that part of him already.

He enjoyed to hear Ji Yoo speak. Though, it became clear to him that she was embarrassed to have gone on for so long. The lights were beginning to dim and so, she couldn't see it as perfectly, but Honey shook his head and quietly said with a large grin. "No. I like it." Why wouldn't he like to hear her talk? He wanted to get to know this woman with perhaps the prettiest smile he had been able to see up close. She could talk all she liked and Honey wouldn't have complained once. They were going to get married anyway. And though his response was so very quiet, the mic would surely have picked it up even if she hadn't.

Honey pinched his lips together and stopped himself from saying anything more when the trailers began to play on the big screen. He tore his gaze off of the other blonde beside him and focused his brown eye on the screen in front of them. As much as he wanted to look the gorgeous idol beside him a little longer, to truly examine and take in her features, he resisted doing so. The last thing he wanted to do was make her uncomfortable. Honey already had a talent of doing that and he feared that he had done so when he open his big mouth and spoke what was on his mind exactly. The male idol had no filter. He only looked away a second time to set the cup of churros in the cup holder between them. It would be easier for them to both access that way.

When he took notice that the trailers were mostly animations and children films, he began to slowly but surely perk up in his seat. It was no secret that he thoroughly enjoyed watching animated films. Disney, Dreamworks, Pixar and Studio Ghibli, Honey loved them all. He loved cartoons more than he did the dramas that he made appearances on. If he could have voiced a character in an animation, his life would be complete. So, he audibly gasped with joy when the film began showing off the Disney logo.

The movie was Wall-E.

He lover every moment of it. Sitting in his seat beside Ji Yoo, throughout he film, Honey had smiled, laughed and awed. But when it came to the ending, his eyes filled with tears and despite himself, they fell and rolled down his cheek. There was nothing wrong with being emotional and Honey was always so expressive. It didn't matter if it was a cartoon, because it moved him. The movie was a good one and he was happy to have been able to watch it with someone beside him.

Oh, Ji Yoo. That familiar warmth began creeping up his neck and too his face as he began to wipe his tears away from his face. Of course, the lights switched on just a he was drying his face. He wasn't ashamed per se. His members had teased him several times about his overly sensitive side when it came to films and animations in particular. Baby. They had called him baby many times. Was it so wrong that he didn't want the woman that he'd be referring to as his wife for the next few months to see him as a baby?

"I think I got something in my eyes." He mumbled ever so softly as finished mopping away his last tear. His eyes were still watery and his voice a little choked up. "I really like the movie. Did you?" Honey blinked back his unshed tears and turned to face her.

• Love
Reactions: Iceydaze
and if you want —
i can travel the night sky
i'll collect up all of the stars
and place them in your hands
kangmin let out a chuckle when yerin gave him a stuttered response, finding her adorable yet again. idols were surrounded by aegyo all the time. they were either asked to do it themselves, or made to watch as another person did it. aegyo couldn't be avoided, as it was quite a popular demand from fans. by his age, he thought that he would be immune to its effects, but yerin had just proved that it could still melt him down. it seemed that he made her shy—was he going too far with his flirtations? she could hardly hold his gaze, let alone talk to him. and maybe it was mean of him, but he wanted to keep the pretty blush on her cheeks.

“yerin-ssi, you don’t have to be so shy around me,” he reassured gently. “we're husband and wife, after all. but it’s nice to meet you too. i remember seeing some of your dramas—i feel like i’m meeting a celebrity!” it really felt like she had come straight out of television, or even a romance manhwa.

“a warm drink would be nice, let’s get inside. it’s too cold out here,” kangmin replied, giving a nod. he hoped that they’d be able to talk a bit more once they got inside, and he was also anticipating his first cup of coffee for the day. as he made his way to the cafe, he kept stealing little glimpses at yerin. she was adorable. truly. it would be perfectly understandable if he received hate comments after the episode was aired; if people were jealous.

their destination wasn’t too far away, which was helpful—it meant that they didn’t need to walk in the cold for too long. kangmin would hate if either of them got sick, not so soon. that would affect how much filming time they had with each other, and since they had just met, the older male had every intention of knowing his partner better. he opened the door for yerin first, and after feeling the warm, heated air inside, he rushed inside.

the interior looked cozy. there was an entire wall made of glass so that people could look at the beautiful scenery outside, or keep an eye out for their family or friends. other than that, the walls and pillars were made of stone and wood. the fireplace was just lit, and little lights hung from the ceiling. kangmin took a menu from the counter and went to an empty table, a window seat. he pulled out one of the chairs for yerin, and stayed close by so that they could look over the menu together. "what do you want to drink? and also, do you want anything to eat? tell me if anything catches your eye," he said kindly, flipping through the pages.
hyun kangmin
outfit (w/o jacket in gear)
template by #odette

• Love
Reactions: serein
19HILGz.gif

Outfit(Except sky blue)
Honorable Mentions: Honey @MaryGold

Ji-Yoo was relieved when she noticed Hoon didn’t laugh at her yet was also surprised to be thanked for it. He was very respectful and easy to get along with. Maybe this won’t be as bad as I thought it would be. She thought to herself as she took a sip of her water, diverting her focus off of her husband and back to the screen.

Although she had not heard his earlier comment, when he gasped, she turned again to sneak another peek at him, surprised to see him enjoying this movie as much as she was. For some reason the sight made her feel more relaxed. It was as if the crowd around them and the cameras melted away into nothing, leaving the two in their own world. As the movie started, Ji-Yoo felt her excitement build up. The little robot on the screen wasn’t very appealing at first but that quickly changed the more she got to know him. She marveled at how much attention the animators put into the fine details that made these characters what they were. She was so intrigued, she almost forgot about the snacks.

Throughout the movie, her expressions were subtle but very much there. Every time there was a close call, she couldn’t help but jump and worry as she invested so much love and care into Wall-E and Eve. The two were so cute, Ji-Yoo hoped nothing horrible would happen to the pair. The moment Wall-E was injured, tears had already stung her eyes, threatening to spill at any moment.

Needless to say, she cried her eyes out when he lost his memory towards the end of the film and even more so when he regained the memories he had lost. Luckily she had some tissues stashed in her purse just for the occasion. Even after the movie had ended, the tears wouldn’t stop. When the lights came on, she swiftly turned away from him and gently patted away her tears with a tissue, not once realizing that he could have probably needed some as well. It was only when he claimed to have something in his eye that she turned and took a peek, stunned to find his eyes as red and puffy as her own. Embarrassed over her own tears, she turned back and handed him a tissue without so much as looking in his direction. A few sniffles later and she finally took a deep breath and regained her composure enough to stop crying.

“Sorry, Allergies.” She whispered with a shaky breath as she made a similar excuse and patted away any stray tears before turning back to him with a sheepish grin. “The movie was good-” Recalling the cameras, she thought a bit before continuing, “.. For a kids flick.” Her members would probably already never let her hear the end of it after watching this episode, but she didn’t need her fans laughing at her either.

Now that the movie ended, Ji-Yoo looked around to find most people were already leaving. “Shall we head off then?” She asked as she got to her feet and made herself busy, stuffing any left over garbage and those of their inconsiderate neighbors into the empty popcorn container. Now that it felt as if they were on their own, Ji-Yoo couldn’t help but feel a little nervous again for some reason. While Honey was a very comfortable person to be around, she just didn’t know what to do with herself.

• Love
Reactions: MaryGold

봄 같은 미소를 짓게 해주고파
I wanna make you smile like the Spring

He'd have to admit that he lost focus on the main goal, staying with his wife. The more he kept up with her the more he thought on if he was branching into her personal space. Maybe he was too close, and that alone was the sole purpose of DaeHyun staying back just enough to be lost looking at the fish, while his wife moved on. Having moved a bit too far from her, he was sure that he made it to another part of the Aquarium, squinting his eyes at the water just enough to see a slimy looking tentacle hover just below a mossy log. This was not a fish.

Head turned sharply as he looked around the room to find Yu-Na, only to see the sign above one of the halls that read 'Cephalopoda' and a half hearted chuckle rose from his throat. He wandered too far. Luckily, one of the camera men who had followed him pointed the Idol in the right direction and within a few seconds DaeHyun had found Yu-Na once more. A sigh of relief that she hadn't come looking for him, it could have resulted in them both becoming lost. As much as DaeHyun thought it would be cute, he wasn't sure a first date such as that would help them get used to eachother. They were still very much strangers.

She had gotten stopped by someone, no doubt excited to see her. From what DaeHyun could see their interaction was rather awkward and too formal to be a friend, so the other girl must be a fan and that alone brought a small smile to the male's face. For as awkward as the whole thing was, Yu-Na dealt with it as professionally as she could, and for a split second DaeHyun was glad it hadn't been him.

But like a dog seeing his owner from the window, DaeHyun's face lit up as his wife approached him, wanting to do what he could to make her feel better, if she even didn't need it. He was just happy to see her.

Thinking for a second, choosing his words.. The Idol was confident in his speech "To be honest I got lost. Can we go see the octopus? I'm looking for a certain one" in his short excitement he took her hand, not wanting to drag her along but in a hurry to find the one he was looking for. At least he knew where this exhibit was. Within a few seconds he found it, the little octopus he had been looking for. The Blue ringed octopus, one of the most deadiest little creatures in the world.. it was just so cute.

DaeHyun gave a chuckle "There it is! My brother and I saw one at the beach in Australia. I had tried to pick it up when I was little, could've killed me. It's so cute." it must've been the Australian in him that found something so cute about deadly animals. Staring at the creature for a few moments, his hand left hers, not wanting to push his luck. He just wanted her to like him. "You handled that well back there, the fan. Didn't think we'd see any here"​

Reactions: Periwinkle
YERIN
the fact the man mentioned him being her husband and watching her previous dramas just made the actress feel even more nervous. her heart felt like it was going to stop working at any moment. she just nodded and quickly followed the male, seeming more like a duckling than a wife. she could just hear the complaints from fans filling the coment section once the episode aired. she'd be lucky if she made it out alive for filming her drama.

upon reaching their destination, yerin walked inside and immediately shivered, realizing how cold she truly was when the warm air greeted her. the silver-haired woman was unable to properly form sentences in her head and she could only follow Kangmin while nervously messing with her hair or scarf. It was a bit of a problem. at least they could sit down and relax. though the space between them wasn't an entire table, she didn't feel uncomfortable with it.

his questions were just generic ones but they made her head spin and she just felt herself panic over what to pick. what if he thought her choice was lame or childish? in her panic, yerin turned to face him and confidently told him her decision. "I'm going to change out of these snow clothes." not exactly what the guy had been looking for but she couldn't think of ordering food or something to drink in that state. so she hurried to the bathroom, wishing that she had brought her makeup bag with her.

it was nice to be out of the suffocating snowboarding clothes and just in her turtleneck sweater and jeans. one of the camera crew members had brought her purse upon request and it wasn't long before the girl was a bit more dolled up than before. yerin finished getting ready once her black ankle boots were on and her hair was pulled back into a high ponytail, only a few strands framing her face alongside her bangs.

she continuously messed with her bangs, trying to fix them as she made her way back to the table, cheeks a bit rosy from being embarrassed about how long it took for her to get ready. the actress sat down and cleared her throat, leaning over to look at the menu properly, trying not to think about the distance she minimized between them. "i think i will get the london fog. it seems like it'd be really good." in all honesty, yerin didn't know how to address kangmin. she had no idea what she should call him. he was her husband so did she call him comfortably?

"um... what would you like me to call you? i've been worrying about it this whole time because i don't know how you want me to address you..." she was worried that she was going to come across as rude so she was careful not to be too awful at explaining the situation. she didn't need scary fans attacking her for being rude.

tags- @Centuries
location- ski resort
mood- shy af
KIM
code by serein

• Bucket of Rainbows