mélomanie

"How he plays with hearts instead of playing with his toys

And I don't really care 'cause I'm really in love "

▶ Now Playing - Really Bad Boy by Red Velvet. 3:12

Mood: nervous | Outfit x | Tags @serein
Anxiety flooded through Mina's body as she stood behind the curtain, nervously tugging at a strand of hair. She had practiced this for awhile,. despite being her groups most popular song, it would just be her singing it and she didn't have confidence she was doing it as good as her band members did.

As an actress as well as an idol, you wouldn't think she'd be terrified, but she was. She was never good with social situations and was too shy for her own good around her male partners in dramas. Of course, they found it as her charm but she found it as a nuisance. While this was just another acting job to her, it also made her nervous because there was no set script for her to go off of, all she was told was to act in love. Her heart fluttered easily too, almost every male she'd worked with acting or even other idols had made her heart flutter and she was scared the amount of time spent with this man would destroy her.

She slipped in her in ears when she heard the call from the director, listening to the soft countdown in her ear before the music started and the curtain fell. She started to sing, her eyes finally meeting her husbands.

code by sugar

YERIN
snow crunched beneath her feet as she got out of the car, eyes wide in wonder. she didn't really understand the mission card until she arrived at the base of the mountain, and realized that she was in fact going to be meeting her 'husband' at some point. but it was crazy to think that. there were so many people there for the end of the season passes, and it was almost overwhelming. she didn't know who her husband was so she didn't know how she'd be able to pick him out in the crowd.

turning the mission card over in her hands, the model chewed on her bottom lip, not exactly sure of what she was supposed to be doing. an excited yet frustrated noise left her as she read over the instructions once again. "go to the rental shop? ahhhh am i going to meet him while snowboarding? how will i notice him? there's so many people! can't you just tell me? please~?" the silver-haired woman was simply met with smiles behind the cameras as the staff encouraged her to go to the rental shop.

feeling nervous yet excited, she marched across the snowy ground and went into the rental shop. it took around 20 minutes for her to get dressed up in snowboarding gear, a board underneath her arm as she looked at the new mission card. "the lift? we're meeting at the lift? ahhhhh i'm so nervous. what do i do? what do i do?" her excitement couldn't be contained as she practically took off running in the direction of the ski lifts. she bounced in her spot before a third and final mission card was handed to her and she was put in the lift.

the card itself simply explained that she was to keep her helmet on and was unable to talk or expose her face during the entire ride. the only form of communication she had was a whiteboard and a pen that was already in the lift. "omo omo" the girl soon let out what could only be considered a squeal of happiness as she sat down, legs bouncing nervously. who knew meeting a total stranger could be so much fun. honestly speaking though, she was quite worried that her fake husband would be shorter than her.

interviewer- how were you feeling while waiting for your husband?
"very excited yet nervous! i kept thinking, 'oh i wonder if that's him, what about him over there' and i was just really nervous i think. i just really wanted to meet him and see if i knew him. haha i think my brain stopped working" -proceeds to laugh and cover face shyly-

outfit- xo (wearing underneath her snow gear tho)
tags- @Centuries
location- ski resort
mood- excited yet nervous
KIM
code by serein

Last edited by a moderator:

봄 같은 미소를 짓게 해주고파

I wanna make you smile like the Spring

It made him nervous, eyes intently staring at the back end of the wide tank where a pair of jellyfish floated about in silence. Their translucent bodies glowing in radiant white and pastel blue. They brought a small part of peace to DaeHyun's worried mind. It was the same fear when meeting your new group, hoping with every breath you took that they'd like you. But this was one person, and that alone made the though twist hard into the Idol's stomach.

"What if she doesn't like me?" he gave a short English comment, to which it was likely the few people in his jellyfish exhibit understood, or maybe they didn't. either way he was speaking to the jellyfish, one of which had become floating closer to the male's face, both figures coming closer in distance.

"I don't suppose you've seen her yet mate?" A soft smile came to DaeHyun's lips at the silent response he received, one he knew he would get. Fingers rapped against the cardboard of a tan box in his left palm, it took the shape of a chinese take-out box without writing on the sides as some of them tend to have, big enough for a small carton of rice. The inside held small cookies of various colors, similar to a macaron but fatter. They were cookies made by DaeHyun's mother when they lived in Australia, Yo-yos they were called. DaeHyun has loved them as a child and it seemed fitting for a first 'date', hoping he'd make a good first impression.

Pocketing his phone which he was allowed to use for picture purposes, skipped past all the encouraging text messages his group members had given him. DaeHyun eagerly awaited for his date to arrive, unsure of what else to do, his eyes found the jellyfish once more. Stuck in the trance of their ghostlike bodies.

Outfit- HERE
Tag- @Periwinkle

and if you want —
i can travel the night sky
i'll collect up all of the stars
and place them in your hands
being at the ski resort made kangmin feel as though he was a child again. it showed on his face too, his eyes lighting up with pure delight and wonder upon arriving at the base of the mountain. he'd enjoyed trips to ski resorts ever since he was young, and he had very fond memories of them—flying over to new zealand, building tiny snowmen with his little sisters, eating lots of ramyun, and sharing scary stories in the cabins. that was why he'd been so happy after reading his mission card, the corners of his lips perked up in a genuine smile; the mission was absolutely perfect for him.

the first instruction was to go to the rental shop. it was weird to have a bunch of cameras tracking his every move. it'd been way too long since he was an idol, too long since he'd done a performance for a music show, too long since he'd been on some variety programme. they made him feel like he couldn't even walk properly, but he didn't let his nerves show. he was a professional. he'd get used to it. hopefully very quickly.

kangmin was less nervous about meeting his wife than he thought he would be; a better word to describe the fluttering in his chest was anticipation. excitement. there was no doubt that she would be beautiful, worth falling for... but more than that, he was happy that he would have the chance to share such a precious relationship with someone. so with that thought in mind, he swiftly got changed into snowboarding gear, then received the next mission card and made his way over to the ski lifts.

three quarters of the way there, kangmin paused. he was quite—no, completely sure that his partner had arrived before he had. the cameras were a dead giveaway. and then he saw her sitting at the lift. it was hard to make out any of her details; the clothes were thick, blurring the shape of the person wearing them, and she was wearing a helmet and goggles on top of that. kangmin had no idea who it was under all of the gear, but he was curious to find out. before he could go and introduce himself to her, he was given a final mission card off camera, which told him that they would only be able to communicate using the whiteboards. well.

all that was left to do was approach his partner, a smile hidden behind his snowboard. kangmin really didn't want this first meeting to be awkward, but it probably would be—he wasn't able to talk, to greet her properly, after all. he just gave her a little smile and a wave, before picking up the whiteboard and pen so that he would have space to sit down. he made sure to leave a little space between them. he didn't make her uncomfortable or anything like that, even if it was kind of cold and his body said to huddle on instinct. they would have plenty of time to do things like that later, if they wanted.

kangmin wrote "hey... it's nice to meet you, even if it's like this like this haha" in his best writing before passing it over with a grin, boyish and bright. even up close, there was no way for him to know who it was. it was hard to see very clearly in his goggles, and she had a pair on herself... so hopefully talking over the whiteboard did help him. now, what were some good questions he could ask?
hyun kangmin
outfit (w/o jacket in gear)
template by #odette

Last edited:
JIHOON
fixing the denim jacket, jihoon exhaled softly and shifted in his seat. he was a bit nervous about meeting his wife, mostly because he didn't know who it was and he was nervous that it was someone he wouldn't know and he'd offend them by not knowing. those thoughts bounced about his head as he stared out of the window, holding the mission card and a large bouquet of roses in his hands.

if he was going to be meeting his wife, he was going to make sure that she was given something in return. it was proper date etiquette. he had asked if his wife was allergic to anything so that he could pick out a gift accordingly. he fretted a lot that morning, when at the floral shop, but he eventually decided on a bouquet that he thought was rather romantic. he wasn't the best at deciding these things, so he was happy to have chosen such a lovely bouquet. he just hoped she liked the flowers.

once his car arrived at the date location, the male stepped out, only to be greeted with various cameras in his face. if he hadn't been somewhat used to large and intimidating cameras when it came to modeling, he was positive that he would've frozen on the spot. however, his stomach did drop slightly due to the sheer amount of cameras. he took a deep breath before he was handed another mission card which instructed him on where to go. "now or never i guess."

he walked into the building and followed the instructions, finding himself in a dark theater without another person in there. his eyebrows furrowed slightly, but he still sat down in the center row, legs crossed comfortably. "guess i'm the first one here?" he whispered, but inside, he almost doubted that it would be just two people enjoying a play. still, he was a bit surprised to see his wife on stage.

jihoon recognized the song the woman sang, and he quickly realized that his wife was an idol. well, it was certainly different from what he normally pursued, but it wasn't bad. he smiled broadly as he watched the girl perform, appreciating the fact she was trying so hard for him. once the song was finished, the tall model stood up and clapped his hands, cheering a bit for the woman. it was a pretty performance and though he didn't normally listen to pop, he appreciated it.

the man left his seat and headed in the direction of the stage with a charming smile on his lips. there were stairs on the side, so he took those to be on the stage, bouquet in hand as he approached the woman. bowing a bit, he greeted her and handed the bouquet to her. "it's really nice to meet you, my name is park jihoon. that was a really pretty performance." upon being close to his wife, he recognized her face from a few dramas he had seen her in. she was very pretty, there was no denying it, but she was quite short. much shorter than he had anticipated.

interviewer- what were your thoughts when the curtains raised and your wife started performing?
"va bit confused? i didn't really expect to see my wife singing on stage. it was a nice performance though so i'm not complaining. i do think i would've liked it better if i was prepared for something like that haha."

outfit- xo
tags- @sugarplum
location- theater
mood- confused but pleased
PARK
code by serein

YERIN
a tall figure with a snowboard soon came into view and the girl actively freaked out inside of the lift, worrying about her appearance (even though it couldn't be seen), even taking out her phone to look at herself. she quickly tucked her silver hair into her scarf and tried hard not to look recognizeable at all. that would be the worst thing, to be found out immediately.

her heart practically stopped beating when he joined her on the lift. her hands found themselves hiding her face over the goggles and scarf, cheeks heating up from shyness. she wasn't really good at things like this. he was tall and from what she thought she saw, rather handsome. to say the girl was trying to get a peek at him would be an understatement. she bowed her head somewhat and used it as an excuse to try and see his eyes that were hidden behind the goggles. yerin shyly pulled away and picked up her whiteboard as well, legs kicking slightly in happiness.

his boyish and bright smile practically sent the girl into a comatose state. she hid her face behind her gloved hands again before taking a deep breath. she needed to actually calm down. taking the whiteboard her offered, she carefully wrote a reply as nicely as she could. yerin couldn't have him thinking she had poor handwriting. 'nice to meet you as well~ this is quite odd, but it's fun."

pursing her lips in thought, the silver-haired girl quickly wrote a question down because she wanted to hurry and get to know him. and just like that, the lift started to move which startled her. she hadn't exactly been prepared for it to move all of a sudden. once her heart returned to normal, she proceeded to write down a question on her own whiteboard, having erased her greeting. 'what's your favorite type of food?" the question might of sounded rather odd, mostly because she was trying to find out his identity, but it was useful to her.

one thing to note about the girl was that she was very much interested in popular idols and actors, so she listened to a lot of interviews and had a vault of knowledge that could be of use, especially in this current situation. she turned slightly in order to show her 'husband' the board, feeling rather confident that she'd be able to guess his identity correctly. maybe after a few more questions though.

tags- @Centuries
location- ski resort
mood- excited yet nervous
KIM
code by serein

INTERVIEWER: What did you think when you saw your husband for the first time?

"well.. i was really more focused on performing honestly, but i was a bit taken aback by how long his legs were since i'm on the shorter side but he was really handsome so i got a bit nervous"

---

All the confidence left her once she finished her performance and her husband started walking towards her. She wasn't the most.. social, of all people, so it was pretty hard for her to meet random people without her bandmates.

"Hello," She said softly, getting a bit caught off guard with how deep his voice was. "I'm Park Mina." Mi introduced, blushing a bit at the compliment, "Thank you."

"Oh?" She took the flowers, laughing quietly as she subconsciously hid her mouth behind her hand. "These are so pretty!" She gasped, staring at them in awe for a second, turning to him with a big grin. "Thank you so much!"

"I feel bad I didn't get you anything though.." Mina bit down on her lip, looking guilty as she rocked on her heels. "I'll make it up to you soon." She decided after a second of thinking.

"God you're so tall.." The words fell from her lips before she could think, slapping a hand over her mouth, "Sorry." Her voice muffled through her hand.

"I'm just really short and you're really tall.. I think I'll need a box on our wedding day."
[/i]

code by sugar

▩ dice hong ▩
they call me dice, i'm soo nice; chill like ice

HEX CODE
#ff6b0d
OUTFIT
Click Me!
INTERACTION(S)
Hani, Manager (NPC)
MENTION(S)
TV Staff (NPCs), DJ (NPC)
At first, the young Hip Hop Idol was confused as to why his Manager and the staff of this tv show told him to go to a concert and just enjoy himself. The premise of the show was to match him with hopefully the perfect person for him; after getting there though, Dice was enjoying himself. The woman performing was pretty good and she even had a few hip hop songs mixed in there which surprised him. Dice had been in South Korea only for a few months and was still trying to get his International following together. Back in America, he was a pretty big Hip Hop star; being one of the only Korean Solo Rappers at his level. Now here, he wasn't as known. It didn't phase him though; once people got to know him... everyone would fall in love with Dice. Who couldn't fall for this god? "Well damn, this girl got some talent." He grinned, his hat covering some of his face. Though he was in front row, the girl on stage didn't notice him much. Which was okay; she'd notice him soon enough. She was probably the sexiest woman he had ever seen and that made him what her attention more than anything. Too bad he was dressed more for the stage than to impress a girl. If he knew that he would be watching her perform, he'd probably dress a bit nicer. Dice would cuss out his Manager later for not telling him how pretty this performer would be.

Shit he didn't need the show if this girl went out on a date with him. He did sign a contract for the show though. Rolling his eyes. He looked around the audience. Betting that his match or date or whatever was in the audience somewhere. They didn't give him much info. Only telling him to go to this concert at this time and at this location. At least he got front row. Wishing he could of had his phone on him, the damn show took that too. "Where the hell is Deon?" He looked around for his Manager who was suppose to be sitting next to him but had to take a "call" or so he said. The man had been gone for almost twenty minutes and it was making the usually chilled rapper very irritated. At least this beauty in front of him was killing it on stage. She had stage presence almost as magnetic as his own.

It was another ten minutes before Deon showed up and tapped Dice on the shoulder. The Rapper looked up at Deon and shook his head. Standing up and crossing his arms over his fit chest. "What now?" Dice was told that the staff in charge of the show wanted him to join the girl on stage. Eyebrows raising in confusion. "Whatchu you talkin' about Deon?" Not getting much of an answer before he was lead more like dragged to the stairs of the stage. "Wait bro, I don't even have anything prepared and who said anything about a collab? I never performed with her and she probably doesn't even know who the fuck I am!" Even though he was confused by everything going on, he was lowkey excited that he was about to be up there with this goddess in front of him. A goddess for a god? Grinning in his head but sighing on the outside.

Being handed a mic and being basically shoved next to the girl as the music stopped and The DJ introduced him and... Haneul Kang. That was her name. Haneul Kang... beautiful.

Last edited:
and if you want —
the way that kangmin's wife was acting, all shy and embarrassed when he'd made his way over, was endearing to say the very least. he was a sucker for aegyo, and he felt his heart warm up pleasantly at her actions, a quiet chuckle escaping his lips. oops. he looked towards a little camera that had been attached to the lift with an expression of guilt, then buried the lower half of his face into the long neck of his ski jacket. and when she tipped her head close to him, kangmin's breath caught in his throat. through sheer willpower, he managed to stay still, not moving any closer or further away from her. it was cute how hard she was trying to figure out who he was, and he was stuck on deciding whether that made him want to keep his identity a secret even more, or just reveal himself... but then again, he was curious to see what else she would do.

kangmin peered over the girl's shoulder as she wrote, in a way that was hopefully didn't pressure her, and nodded once he'd read her greeting. cute. if more of his face was exposed, the camera would have caught him smiling like an idiot. when the lift jolted and began to move, his partner startled and his hand found its way over to hers automatically. the action was short lived, though, and he let go of her hand when she seemed to be alright again. he then began to stare out at the snowscape outside, unable to look at her and acting as if he'd never done what he'd done. but he needed to look towards her if he wanted to answer her questions.

"what's your favorite type of food?" it was definitely not what he thought the first question would be—he thought it would be about his job, or age, or something like that. kangmin liked it because it felt more personal, like she genuinely wanted to find out more about him. he spent a few moments thinking about what to write, because to be honest, he wasn't that picky and liked everything that fit into the category of food. "i like steak," he wrote, and then added "my mother has a steakhouse in australia" because he thought it would make his answer more interesting. nobody really knew about it, and probably wouldn't be able to identify him given the information. he'd only given out those kinds of tmis in interviews as an idol.

and ah, that was the biggest problem. kangmin had given up the idol life about two years ago, and he'd only been back in the korean music industry for a few months now. he was severely out of the loop. he had no idea who the hottest artists were, and he was even worse with the models and actors. he would probably have a hard time guessing who his wife was, no matter what he asked... but he still had to ask something. "can you describe yourself in three words? any three words" he wrote on the whiteboard, after erasing his previous answer.
hyun kangmin
template by #odette

"your soulmate will be a stranger you recognize" - rh sin

Mood: Excited | Outfit: Stage | Tags: @Justin

It was finally the day. Her manager, Jooha, explained that today would be the first day of the show and that she'd be meeting her 'husband' at her concert, which only caused her to have excitement as well as anxiety at the same time. He would probably be watching her perform that thought alone made her want to crawl into a hole even more. As her makeup artist and hairstylist were getting her ready, Jooha left the waiting room for what seemed to be about ten minutes before returning to let her know that she would be on in two minutes. Finishing up the final touches of the look, Haneul straightened out her dress with her left hand as her other hand twirled a strand of her hair from her ponytail, while holding the microphone that was handed to her by the audio director, indicating that she'd be going up very soon.

Pulling her right hand from her hair and placing it over her heart, still holding the mic, Haneul took deep breaths to calm her nerves about the first concert she was performing since it was her first one after the release of her latest album 'Home' and because she wanted to put on a good performance in front of her partner, who may be watching from the crowd that was waiting for her. When the DJ announced her name to the crowd, the cheers increased in volume as a lift raised her up to the stage. The moment the lights hit her and her eyes met with the her fans, it took her less than half a second to stage singing along with the music that played behind her.

As she walked about the stage, giving many fans attention as she could, she noticed a gentleman at the front row dressed in an all black attire yet she couldn't see his face very well due to his hat covering up his face a bit. It was obvious that he was watching her, but also seemed distracted at the same time, as if looking for something or someone. Haneul had been performing for what had been about forty-five minutes, when a break finally came for her and was now the end of her performance. She needed some time to catch her breath after singing for so long. in her mind, she wondered if her partner was enjoying all of this, because she wasn't sure what kind of career he had nor did she know if he was a performer or maybe even an actor like herself. What seemed to bug her the most was that male who was at the front, until a tall cocoa man pulled him off to the side. 'Well I hope he enjoyed it..' She thought to herself, not aware of what was about to happen the moment she was ready to finish off the concert with her last song.

Strolling up to the stairs that led up to the stage, on the opposite side of the stage from where the DJ sat, Haneul was shocked by what happened next before she could even make her way to the stage. The DJ stopped the music that was playing for the crowd to listen to while she was away, announcing herself and Dice Hong, the name of a person she was familiar with. It was unbelievable to her, she had first heard his music from a friend, she enjoyed a lot of his songs and now he was about to perform at her concert. Was this even real or was this a joke? Looking back at her manager, he laughed at her reaction. Her eyes were as big as saucepans with mouth agape like a fish, it was probably the biggest surprise this year so far for her. Shaking herself out of her shock, Haneul made her way back on stage in her final outfit of the concert to see that Dice was walking towards the middle of the stage, where she was headed herself. As soon as they were right next to each other, the DJ had one final announcement.

"Congrats to the newest couple of 'We Got Married', Hong Dice and Kang Haneul~!"

The crowd cheered for the new couple and some were even dumbfounded by the news of Haneul appearing on the variety show itself. Haneul covered her mouth in surprise to see that her 'husband' would be a rapper-singer she enjoyed listening to. Turning towards him, she bowed to him a few times out of both embarrassment and honor, yet she could barely get herself together when her final song came on. Noticing that he really didn't have an earpiece in to let him know of things, she took out one of her own, placing it in his hand to let him know that he could join in with her. As soon as the piece was in his ear, her manager could be heard letting Dice know that they'd let him know when he can do an ablib rap in the bridge part of her song that he wasn't just doing the chorus with her. Haneul was excited to know that she'd get this small opportunity with him at her own concert.

It was also becoming exciting knowing that the show was truly beginning now.

code by sugar

Last edited:
Poppins

NA JI YEON
OUTFIT: HERE || Tag: @Leucothea

널 바라보네 두근대는 마음 모르게
I'm looking at you, with a pounding heart, without knowing ...

Everyone loved roses, didn't they? The beautiful flowers were a symbol representing love and romance all over the world. Including in Ji Yeon's. She had remembered days where her father would return home carrying a bouquet of them to give to her mother and how in turn, her face would light up with endearment and happiness. JI Yeon also had received her fair share of flowers, especially roses from boys in her school days to roses from fans and admirers in her present. She had always graciously accepted the sweet gifts. Ji Yeon had always been on the receiving in when it came to those lovely little red roses.

Until today ...

Sitting in alone at a two seated table in a cute little cafe, Ji Yeon was twirling a single red rose between her fingers. Who had ever said that girls couldn't give flowers? It was all about the gesture and meaning rather than the gift when it came to these things. Even as her manager insisted she the one who should be the last to turn up, there was nothing wrong with making the man wait as he claimed. But Ji Yeon refused and insisted to be on time, going as far to buy the pretty little rose in her hand herself rather than let anyone else do it. And she had taken her allergy medicine, though, that fact was less cool. Still, she rose to the occasion and her manager rolled his eyes at her pun. She had always been good at doing things herself and she would have to do it more and more with this show as far as she was concerned.

Maybe Ji Yeon should have ordered a wine like in those cute little dramas. Then again, this was a cafe and the last thing they needed to be doing was drinking on the first date. Who this mystery man was. The idol sat back and thought out loud carefully and softly, "Is it someone I know?" Ji Yeon mumbled. There weren't a lot of males in the industry that she was close to and the ones she did know were busy working on other projects. Well, she supposed she didn't care, or at least she shouldn't since she had already agreed to do the show. Even if the man turned out to be someone twelve years older than her, now that would be a funny thing.

Well, Ji Yeon had spent enough time pondering. As far as she was concerned there wasn't a lot of time to be worrying about her partner, whether old or young, handsome or average, she wanted to make a good first impression. She simply couldn't decide on the best position she should take if any at all, but then she would look awkward. She already stood out even without the deep red colored rose in her hand. It was silly, but it made her less nervous.

In the end, she brushed her long ink black her over her shoulders and sat up straight, holding the flower in both her fingers as she eyed the doorway. Ji Yeon wouldn't call herself shy, but she was nervous in an exciting way. After all, she was meeting her husband.

Playfair Display Cardo [font=][/font]

song yu-na

"i'd follow you to hell and back."

The outfit she chose was plain, too simple. Yu-Na gripped the hem of her shirt for a second, taking a few deep breaths. She was nervous, her stomach full of butterflies and her heart was pounding. Clearing her throat, she straightened her poster and headed inside the building. Immediately she was taken aback by the beauty of the aquarium, the bright colors of both the fish and the lights surrounding her.

It brought a large smile to her face, her eyes lighting up like a child receiving candy. The girl had only been there a few times, and none of them were any recent. She had almost forgotten that the place had existed, her memories distant and blurry. She wondered what the other couples got, if they were as warm and welcoming as this one.

She felt the tension leave her body, any sense of insecurity gone. Gripping her leather handbag, the girl walked further into the Aquarium. With no idea what he looked like, she relied on clothes that matched the description that she was given. Something similar to a black conductor hat, while she wore a black and a white bracelet on both wrists.

It didn't take long for her to find him, his head towering over almost everyone else in the near vicinity. Yu-Na's heart fluttered, from what she could tell, he was... Attractive. Not some silly old man like she had originally thought.

Opening the small slit of her bag, she pulled out a tiny keychain. Even though it made her happy, she realized now that it was too girly. Would he like it? Hate it? Flat out reject it?

Puffing out her cheeks, she gently tapped them to get rid of her nasty thoughts.

Continuing on her journey, she was behind him within seconds. He was at least a foot taller than her, and she wondered how they were going to do anything without being completely uncomfortable. He would have to break his back just to kiss her!

Finally, she took one last breath before gently tapping his shoulder. "Hi!" Her voice was raised an active higher than normal, smile wavering as her cheeks were tinged with a deep red. She prayed that she got the right guy, if not, she would definitely die of embarrassment. "It's nice to finally meet you!"

Outfit: <3 | Mentions: DaeHyun @Leucothea | Location: Aquarium | CODE MADE BY: rissa

YERIN
the feeling of a hand over hers was rather shocking, despite both wearing gloves, it was as if there had been direct contact. her face warmed considerably and she had to hide more in her scarf, desperate not to be flustered about everything the guy did. she probably seemed like a total lunatic! that was pretty embarrassing in itself. she mentally scolded herself for being swept away in the moment.

still, yerin found herself leaning over slightly to look at what he was writing, careful not to drop her pen or whiteboard. knowing her, she totally would. the answer was surprising in all honesty. steak. he liked steak and apparently, his mother owned a shop in australia as well. it was really helpful though and caused the girl to clap her hands together (once the whiteboard and pen were set down), as if she had already figured out his identity.

she hadn't, not at all. she just had a list of idols she personally knew that lived in australia or were born there, so she felt pretty confident in guessing him at some point. the question he wrote stumped her though. yerin didn't know how to describe herself normally, and especially not with three words only. she wiped the whiteboard off with her gloved hands and began to write her reply. hopefully, it helped him in some way or another.

'tall, clumsy, outgoing'. those were the three worst words to use but she still did, clearly showing her regret as she hid her face with her free hand. it was embarrassing. she didn't know how she was supposed to describe herself! she was pretty lame in her opinion, yet here she was, having to act like she was completely casual and nice. it was awful. she just hoped that her husband wasn't expecting to meet some calm, cool and collected girl. that would be unfair to him.

now she had to think of a question, but what did she ask him? she tapped the pen against the board in thought, tilting her head to the side ever so slightly. a question soon popped into her head and she quickly wrote it down, a smile hidden behind the scarf material. 'do you have a lot of tattoos?' tattoos were widely talked about when an idol had them, mostly due to how they were considered illegal in some ways. plus, it was uncommon for idols to have a lot of tattoos so if he was foreign with loads of tattoos, it narrowed the list down quite a lot.

she couldn't say for certain that she knew who he was, but if he answered her questions correctly, the fuzzy memories of idols she used to like in middle school and high school soon began to come back to the present. yerin trusted her gut, and her gut told her that she knew who was hiding underneath the helmet. she was just worried that he wouldn't know who she was at all, which could cause some awkwardness at some point in time.

tags- @Centuries
location- ski resort
mood- asdfhjdfhgds
KIM
code by serein

and if you want —
kangmin was really glad that he was wearing a thick jacket which he could hide his face with, because it was ridiculous how much his partner was making him smile. to be completely honest, her reactions were doing a lot for his self-esteem; she was just so responsive to everything he did. of course he couldn't be sure if she'd react the same way once he'd revealed himself, but he could hope—it all made his heart flutter in his chest. she was already wonderful. adorable.

brought out of his thoughts with a clap of his wife's hands, kangmin looked towards her and tilted his head to the side. had she already guessed who he was? what did it mean? he held his breath as she started to write on the whiteboard again, slightly afraid that she would suddenly write his name, but she didn't. it was just the answer to his question. "tall, clumsy, outgoing". they were all words that seemed to suit her in their own ways. she was tall, he could see that much… clumsy was a word he associated with being cute, and she was definitely that… as for outgoing? he was excited to see more of that. quite different to the shy young woman he'd been able to meet so far, he was looking forward to seeing more of her charms.

"do you have a lot of tattoos?" the question made kangmin pause for a little moment, because maybe she was truly onto him… or maybe she was really just curious about whether or not he had tattoos. it took some time for him to think of an answer, because what if she was asking because she didn't like tattoos? they were still quite taboo in korea, especially when they covered a highly visible area of the body, such as his arm. when he walked around in public, he could sometimes feel the scornful gazes of the older generation. it didn't bother him much—his tattoos carried meanings that were important to him, which was why he'd decided to put them on his body in the first place. and besides, he'd probably never see those people again. it wasn't like he needed their approval… but if it was his wife that hated them… well. he'd have to take extra care in covering them up with sweaters and sticky patches. "yes, i have quite a few tattoos—on my arm especially" he wrote finally, because there was no point in lying to her. under the initial answer, he added in small lettering, "i hope it doesn't bother you :("

"what are your passions?" kangmin decided to ask. maybe they'd have something in common and they could talk about it, or he could at the very least listen to her talk about something she liked. there was something romantic about being able to share passions with a loved one—and if his partner enjoyed knitting, he'd learn how to knit a scarf for her. a blanket, even. anything.

they were almost at the top now; kangmin could start to see the summit and little coloured dots of people who were skiing or snowboarding down. that meant that they didn't have much time left to exchange questions and answers… and although he was very intrigued by his wife's qualities, he didn't have a clue who she was. hopefully she wouldn't be upset by him not knowing, but even if she wasn't, he'd make it up to her somehow. at least with his questions, he was able to find out about his wife; how she thought of herself, and what she was passionate about. he thought that was important.
hyun kangmin
template by #odette

JIHOON
the tall male found himself smiling rather fondly at mina as she looked at the flowers, seemingly more in awe with them than anything else. the cameras that surrounded them seemed to almost disappear as he watched the interesting expressions flash across her delicate features. she was really pretty. "i'm glad you like them, i would've prepared a ring but i thought i should wait till we got to know each other a bit better."

"ah don't worry about getting me anything, i really don't need it. plus, i should be showering my wife with gifts, so don't worry about it." jihoon smiled his usual charming smile as he shoved his hands into his pocket, feeling a bit shy for some unknown reason. maybe it was because there were cameras filming him as he complimented the woman in front of him. yeah, it was a bit strange if he was being completely honest.

he rocked back on his heels ever so slightly at the mention of his height, an awkward chuckle escaping him. yeah, that would prove to be a bit difficult with certain things. "don't worry, you won't have to stand on a box, i'll make sure to put you on something a lot fancier than that." jihoon laughed and hid his mouth behind his hand out of habit, feeling rather shy all of a sudden. talking about weddings was just an odd topic for strangers to have. soon enough, the awkwardness was interrupted by a red mission card being handed to the male.

after taking it in his hands, jihoon approached mina and opened it so that they both could read it. "congratulations on meeting your fictional spouse! since you have now met, it's time to go out to dinner at the restaurant of your choice. during this dinner, you must get to know at least ten new things about your spouse. good luck!" the model smiled broadly, looking at mina with an almost childlike expression. "wow, that's awesome. it's like playing 20 questions." he mused and took off his jacket, looking at the shorter woman while doing so.

he had noticed the length of the shirt, and as a model, he was okay with it, but he also knew that he was supposed to be taking care of the woman so he offered her his jacket so it could cover up any exposed skin. "here, wear this, it's a bit chilly outside in my opinion. i don't want you getting cold." jihoon then proceeded to head towards the stairs, only going down one step before stopping. of course, he was going to hold her hand and help her down, only if she allowed him to.

outfit- xo
tags- @sugarplum
location- theater
mood- content
PARK
code by serein

Last edited by a moderator:

"I almost gave you a ring pop actually," She laughed, grinning up at him. "Then I realized that might not be too appropriate because we just met so I didn't."

"But I want to at least make you cupcakes or a cake, I'm a really good baker." Min assured him, a soft smile on her face as she watched him. "You don't need to get me anything! I'm good with just your company."

Mina laughed at the words, covering her face with a hand. "I'll stand on a white stepstool."

As he was handed the card she got on tiptoes, peering over his arm at the words written. "Oh dinner?" She loved food. It was probably her favorite thing beside her members, and it was definitely the way to her heart. At the childlike expression, she found herself grinning. He really was adorable.

"I guess we'll play twenty questions then!" Before she could move though, he was handing over his jacket and her whole face turned red and her ears scarlet, just nodding shyly as she put it on, snuggling into the warmth. "Are you sure you won't be cold?" She fretted soon after, hurrying after him.

She didn't notice the hand at first but she ended up tripping, being the usual clumsy person she was, and reaching out and grabbing it anyway, another hand gently holding his bicep to help steady herself.

"Thank you," She hid her face in the jacket as they walked down the stairs, feeling embarrassed for having just pretty much fell on him. She didn't let go of his hand though as they descended the steps and gently tugged him along towards the car that was waiting outside of the theater.

"I can't drive." Mina tugged on her bottom lip, looking up at him, "So I hope you can, because it would be a bit awkward if you couldn't."
[/i]

code by sugar

• Sweet
Reactions: serein

봄 같은 미소를 짓게 해주고파
I wanna make you smile like the Spring

DaeHyun wanted to move the next exhibit, as much as he loved the jellyfish they were not the jellyfish from the Lake in Palau. DaeHyun had the honor of going to Micronesia when he was younger, back when his brother was still alive. Daehyun pushed the thought from his head, while these one had the ability to sting, they were still just as beautiful as he'd remembered. Having never been to this aquarium since his move to Korea, if he tried to branch away from this area to find a new one, his wife would never be able to find him and he may never be able to find his way out. He had no choice but to stay put and hope she'd be able to locate him. Shouldn't be too hard as the guests of the museum were floating to other places, looking for the next animal they could stare at and observe.
Having also only been on one show in his life when his group debuted, he got all too familiar at side eyeing the camera crew, but at last sneaky glance he couldn't find them anymore... oh no, had he lost them? The short thought sent his mind reeling, and that all but stopped once he felt pressure through his jacket and an all too cheerful "Hi!" come from behind. Oh! This must be her.
The Idol turned around, half expecting someone to be his eye level, but was still just as pleasantly surprised at the woman a foot below him. Instinctively the hand holding his gift to her was hidden behind his back, to which he was now nervous to give her, sure the show managers let him freely make cookies for his decided wife, but missed out making him aware if she would be allergic to anything. I'm sure they'd love their first meeting to be in a hospital bed. It was shocking to think of it, and what a horrible first impression he'd make.
"Nice to meet you" His heart was pounding as those words escaped. He bowed his head in greeting but couldn't help sneak a glance at her, albeit disrespectful, he wanted a closer look at her. The bracelets told him she was the one, and that was all he had to go off of, wondering if she had gotten the same terribly vague description. But she was shining in the mystical lighting of the hall, her eyes sparkled like rhinestones and it was the perfect compliment to the shade of burgundy she wore on her cheeks. For a moment he was caught up in her. She was familiar, DaeHyun's mind tried to remember where he had seen her before.
She was an Idol, just like he was. He had seen her performing on a show he couldn't remember. Thinking when he sighed the agreement for this show, it'd be full of models, he should have read the fine print more.
"My name is Cho DaeHyun" He gave another short head bow before continuing. "I wasn't sure if we were supposed to give gifts.. but I made these for you" The more he talked the more he began to hope that his accent wouldn't get the better of him.
Showing the small takeout box to her, a wild smile formed on his face. He was always pleased with his baking skills, it's helped him a lot. He was hoping it would work here as well.Getting a short burst of confidence once the smile his wife wore didn't falter in the slightest. However, he wasn't sure of the word to use to describe what he had made, so he hoped at least her English was as bright as her eyes. "We call them Yo-yo biscuits in Australia.." His accent was a mess.. now for Korean. "My Korean isn't good with my accent, I'm sorry" Feeling his own cheeks light up, he had always been a smooth talker..

Outfit- HERE
Tag- @Periwinkle
Loc- Aquarium​

나는 너의 영혼에 불이되는 법을 배울 것이다.
I will learn to be the Fire in your Soul.

He was late. In every sense of the word Sungho was always early, unless it came to rising. It kept him atop the list of actors he worked with, and it made sure he had enough time to prepare. It would tarnish his reputation if he showed up in anything less than fashionable clothing. He was late this time, not because he didn't watch the time or he chose to slept in, and had he been allowed he would have without question; he was late because his 'date' was waiting for him already.
The Actor paused, looking down at the silver packaged box the width of his palm. It held a silver bracelet that was a little less than cheap, frankly it wasn't cheap at all but money had never been a true issue. Moving away from the wide window till he could no longer be seen, SungHo lifted the box and stared blankly at the bracelet inside. It was simple, nothing with diamonds or stones, true silver wound together like the infinity symbol. It was only fitting for the soon to be husband to get something meaningful for his wife right? Even if this was for a show..
The box was closed and put into his jacket pocket, waiting for it's big reveal. Ace didn't really care for the bracelet, it was a simple object to convey a gift, what mattered was the reaction he'd get by giving it. Reactions made everything in the acting world. And frankly, he wasn't sure what he'd do if he got a bad one.
Thin fingers ran through chocolate locks, a low sigh being released before SungHo opened the cafe door and waltzed in. Sure he was nervous, as anyone would be meeting their wife for the first time. He had read every inch of his contract late at night and was fully confident in finishing the show. Secretly, he was confident in finding love.

As Ace got closer to the table he came to notice she was far more prettier than the window gave. Her face was soft and the outfit was cute, his eyes examined what they could within the little time. For the freeing moments their eyes connected and Sungho felt his confidence sink. He was positive this was his wife, he felt it like butterflies in his stomach.
"Sorry I kept you waiting. My name is SungHo, pleasure to meet you" a formal bow was all he gave, eyes finding more than they had expected, a rose twisting between delicate fingers.
She had gotten him a rose? Perhaps she was fond of stealing table arrangements. The rising heat in SungHo's cheeks made it all worse. He'd gotten flowers before, even flower crowns from fans, but never a single red rose from a woman he was contract bound to marry. Ace took his seat across the table from his 'wife', hands reaching for the small box containing her bracelet.
"I got you something as well." aware of strangers and their boundaries, the box was slid across the table to it's new owner as SungHo watched her relatively silent. Observing. She was beautiful, the outfit that framed her figure, her soft lingering eyes. He just wanted to watch her, even if their contact never got any closer than this. He had expected her to be something else, and she was, in the best way possible. It made him wonder however, how the producers decided to give what was undoubtedly the most beautiful thing he's ever seen; a husband who watched the world with an uninterested gaze, like him.
"I hope you like it."

Outfit- HERE (Without the hat)
Bracelet- HERE
Tag- @MaryGold

YERIN
yerin found herself extremely happy with the answer she received from the male. there were very few celebtrities in korea that had a lot of tattoos, and an even fewer amount of ones that were from australia in some way or another. it was like a lightbulb immeditely lit up and she had narrowed it down to one celebritiy that she knew of, mostly one from her high school days. her heart couldn't even handle that fact.

if she had to list a celebrity crush, it normally was man hyun kangmin. he had been someone she positively adored in school and usually listened to his music, just because she thought it was really nicely done and he created some of her favorite songs. the promise that he was the one she was partnered with just was mind-boggling. she didn't even think about answering his question properly, she was so excited about the fact she might've been paired with an idol she had been crushing on for years.

instead of writing about her passions, she simply wrote his name down on the whiteboard, feeling extremely nervous as she stared at him. could it actually be him? if it wasn't, she would've been a bit bummed out due to the fact she was so excited that she had guessed correctly. her heart wasn't even wanting to beat it seemed. she was sitting there, practically holding her breath as she waited to see him take off his helemt.

what was she even going to do though? how on earth was she supposed to react to him being the man she was 'marrying'? it was far too crazy to even consider. her cheeks were warm as she looked at the male, the end of the lift line approaching. once they got to the top, she'd have to reveal herself, but if it really was kangmin, she didn't even feel worthy to be his fictional wife.

tags- @Centuries
location- ski resort
mood- ahhhhhhhhhhh
KIM
code by serein