mélomanie

S

sugarplum

Original poster
mélomanie

We Got Married, a reality tv show about young Korean idols and actress's partaking in a fake wedding and date, overcoming there differences despite being strangers and finding love. It features some of the top hallyu stars, and things can get hectic because the couples will be sent on missions and adventures, and told to prepare certain things for there wife/husband.

Each week the group will meet together to watch the show and mingle with the other couples and make friendships along the journey of love.

Also, each couple will be moving into there own house, and I'll be randomizing different types of houses for them to stay in, and will tell you which one you are in.

Please note, you will probably need Discord, because I find it so much easier to do ooc and get things organized for the rp there, but if you can not join the discord just message me and we'll figure out something.

Rules:

- Follow all Iwaku rules.

- I would prefer East Asian fcs because the rp is based in South Korea.

- Be nice and patient, sometimes we all have things to do and can't respond as quickly as you'd like.

- Please keep in mind couples will be RANDOMIZED, you may not chose your partner but if you have issues with who you get please do message me and we can talk it out.

Very interested

• Love
Reactions: sugarplum
Gonna leave my interest here and watch this just in case I can make room for this~

• Love
I forgot to mention that we need equal genders, so if we don't have a balance I'll need people to make another character.

Reactions: Iceydaze
this sounds interesting!

• Love
I'm down

• Love
this sounds interesting!
Not surprised to find you here. xD

Yeah, I'm a bit of a glutton when it comes to these things. x3
Gonna leave my interest here and watch this just in case I can make room for this~
Not surprised to find you here. xD
Very interested

Here is the Discord and CS
CS Thread

Join the mélomanie Discord Server!

• Love
Reactions: Iceydaze and Justin
I'm late, but is this still open?