Height:
Body Mods:
Why the agreed to be on the show:
Favorite Activities:
Ideal Type:
Hobbies:
Fears:
Vices:
Virtues (Or you can just make a personality paragraph, depends on what you want):
Bio:
Other:

Let's PLEASE have equal genders, I and some of you can equal it out if we have to.

Also please remember that East Asian FCs are most wanted since this IS a show based in South Korea.

Last edited by a moderator:
KIM YERIN

name : kim ye-rin
nickname : yeri, kool-aid (int. fans relate)
d.o.b : january 21st
zodiac : aquarius
sexuality : bisexual

height : 5'9
eyes : dark brown but loves to wear green, grey, and honey-colored contacts
hair : blue/silver
piercings : various ear piercings
tattoos : xo xo
scars : various tattoos from a car accident
fc/vc : pristin roa

hobbies : photography, collaging, painting
likes : indie music, coffee, aesthetic cafes, photoshoots, nice clothes, honey flavored things
dislikes : sour candy, waking up early, super hot days, being bored
favorite activities : painting, bike riding

vices : internalizes things, blunt, clumsy, reserved, jealous, anxious
virtues : bright, friendly, romantic, supportive, creative, playful

background :
yerin was born as the youngest child between her two parents. they were really fortunate to have one son and one daughter, as that's all they ever wanted. her brother, yonghwa, was ten years older than her so they had a large gap between them, but were still very close while growing up. the girl had very pretty features as a child, big eyes, silky hair, and a bright and bubbly personality. after getting a lot of comments from the neighbors in their seoul apartment complex, she decided to get her daughter into modeling.

it was just simple brands that needed a refreshing kid to model their line, and that's what she did. her modeling career soon turned into a view commercial here and there, nothing too crazy. she had a pretty normal childhood in her opinion. in middle school, yerin decided to stop her jobs and focus on school, while she used the excuse of wanting time to study, it wasn't the truth. in actuality, the girl was pretty bullied for her appearance, due to puberty not being the kindest to her in her opinion. her lips were always quite full and they were mocked whenever she wore products on them, alongside her height.

due to the fact she is quite clumsy, her height made it even worse and she was often called names and made fun of. her middle school life was brutal, which was why she was quite happy her dad got a promotion in the heart of seoul and they had to move. her new high school was a chance to rewrite herself, so she did. yerin found ways to 'glow up' in a sense. she got a lot of ear piercings and dyed her hair, got new clothes, and just acted as if she was a model once again. it didn't take long for her to be popular for her good looks and fun loving personality. school became enjoyable.

yerin ended up acting a play which resulted in her being scouted. a month later, she was a trainee and taking a lot of acting lessons and classes, while doing modeling on the side. it was difficult, but it was worth it. she soon had to take lessons outside of school and graduated early in order to dedicate more time to her work. it took her a lot of working, starting off in mv's to playing small roles in dramas, yerin has finally landed a decent role in a new drama. she plays the second lead female in a brand new romantic drama, which she's excited about.

two years ago, when yerin was coming back from a shoot overseas, she got into a car accident. her manager was the one driving her and while the girl slept, he drove a while to get her home. he said the car came out of nowhere without headlights on, which resulted in the side of the car being hit, hitting the passenger side, but luckily yerin had been sleeping in the seat right behind that. the crash still resulted in injuries and left her with scars. these scars have since been covered up by tattoos, at least the worst ones.

other :
- she is allergic to strawberries
- often is teased for her thin lips
- never is able to stay awake for the new year
- watches the same romance movies when she's sad
- is very open about her dieting
- scared of wasps
- doesn't like small animals because she's scared of hurting them due to how clumsy she is

why did you agree to do this show : "i wanted to do this show because i've always enjoyed watching it whenever it's on. it seems like so much fun and it would be nice to meet other actors and idols in a very casual and comfortable setting. plus, isn't it romantic? this might also be an opportunity for me to get advice and tips for my new role, since i'm pretty new at the whole romance thing."

ideal type : "someone tall with pretty eyes and a nice smile. i have always liked that type where they are cold on the outside but warm on the inside. pretty difficult to find someone like that right? haha. but honestly anyone that treats my parents kindly is the perfect match. it'd just be a plus if they had those other things. i do think it’s hard to have an ideal type though. i always change my mind."
the model
code by serein

kang haneul

name; kang haneul
nickname; hani, hana, chipmunk (due to her cheeks being full and round when eating)
birthday; june 1st
age; twenty-seven
zodiac; gemini
gender; woman
sexuality; pansexual

occupation; actress & singer
why the agreed to be on the show; "mainly because i thought it'd be nice to experience what a relationship is like outside of acting. acting out a relationship is easier when you're given a script, but it is really hard to express feelings of love and affection when you haven't even dated. i've really enjoyed watching other couples on the show and it seemed like a wonderful time from the other side of the screen. being on the show could really improve social experiences, which will ultimately improve my acting and singing. and to be honest, my parents are starting to worry about me since i'm at the age where i should be getting married, so my manager was kind of forced to sign me up."
ideal type; "umm... to be completely honest, i don't really know. i guess someone who is family-oriented, kind and enjoys new experiences. appearence wise someone who enjoys being active but doesn't necessarily have to be muscular and loves to cuddle."

height; 163cm
hair; brown
eyes; brown
piercings; both ears pierced
fc; min hyo-rin

favorite activities; going on walks in nature, amusement parks & intimate conversations over drinks
hobbies; music, cooking, baking, reading, crafting, trying new foods & writing
likes; cafes, thunderstorms, rain, traveling, sweets, spicy food, movies, sports, animals & children
dislikes; boredom, tardiness, being super cold, raw onions, bullying & messiness
fears; being alone forever & drowning

virtues; supportive, charming, caring, hopeless romantic, patient, vivacious & intelligent
vices; stubborn, jealous, a bit shy, perfectionist, workaholic & mischievous
others;
∴ speaks korean, english, french & some arabic
∴ has two puppies, doberman named rouge and cavalier spaniel named lady
∴ allergic to chemicals used on fruits & vegetables and must clean them thoroughly before eating
∴ always mistaken for being younger than her age
∴ never been in a relationship
∴ tends to bake excessively when stressed/upset
∴ owns an all black audi r8 with tinted windows

bio;
haneul was born and raised in texas as the only child of kang jaehyun, a korean english university professor, and kang (née martin) renée, a french-egyptian model. since she could remember, haneul loved the idea of acting and singing when she saw her first broadway performance of les misérables at six years old with her parents. expressing her desire to act and sing to them, haneul's parents placed her in classes to help her along the way. at the age of eight, two years after taking classes, haneul was scouted by an agent from a company in new york to act in a tv show as well as model for a few brands. not long after her first appearance on the tv show, her life became busy with multiple offers to appear in more shows and even some movies. going to school became a difficult task, so haneul made the decision after speaking with her parents to be home schooled, as she continued her career as an actress that kept her own the road constantly.

after her sixteenth birthday, it had been years since haneul had been in the acting industry when she was scouted by a company all the way from korea and was offered a contract. haneul had worked on a few projects in korea over the years, but had not been given the chance to sign with a company because she had too many commitments back in the states. giving it some thought, she agreed to join the company and moved out to korea with her family in tow.

once in korea, haneul received a lot of roles as a supporting actress for a couple of years, learning from her co-stars the tips and tricks to working her way up the ladder of success. after becoming twenty-one, haneul achieved her goal of becoming a lead actress in a romance drama. when the drama finally aired, her career took off like a rocket when directors began asking for her to appear in their dramas or movies. after the drama production ended, she received a chance to appear on an variety show where she showed off her talent for singing and with this new discovery of her singing potential, her company began putting her in the studio with well known producers. having grown up in a multicultural household and being surrounded by many forms of music, haneul quickly expressed her love for r&b, pop, hip-hop and soul music. this seemed to shock a few of her producers since her outer appearance didn't seem to express that she really enjoyed hip-hop, but after looking through her phone, it became evident that she wasn't kidding.

to peoples surprise, as well as her own, the debut album that consisted of eight songs seemed to be well received by many and her career as a singer began without a problem. over the next few years, haneul would alternate between her two careers or do both at the same time, causing her to overwork herself at times. haneul isn't the type to be found in tabloids often, excluding the times she'd be sent to the hospital due to exhaustion, but as of late many tabloids have been showing photos of her going to places with an unknown male. herself and her company have expressed that it is nothing and it seems that the tabloids have backed off. to people haneul had a very quiet personal life and kept those outside the industry wondering what she was really like.

while on a break from working and relaxing at her apartment, haneul got a call from her manager explaining to her that her parents had asked him to put her on the popular show 'we got married' and that she had been accepted as one of the candidates. although surprised by the suddenness of the news, she happily agreed to do it and now can't wait to experience life as a 'married woman' while revealing what she was really like to the public.
code by serein

Last edited:
Merienda
Gilda Display​

song yu-na​
「day
dreamer」​

Name: song yu-na
Sexuality: straight
Face Claim: jennie kim

**✿❀ xoxo ❀✿**

Why did you agree to do this show: "well, why not? i have a feeling that this show is going to be a lot of fun, and i might have a few friends by the time it's over. society considers anyone famous as objects, they only see what they want to see. when you're with people who are in the same boat as you, they understand and are so much easier to talk to! they make you feel less... lonely?"

Ideal type: "they should treat others with respect, and take care of themselves. i want to be able to get to know them, you know? i'm not very picky in how they look, i prefer their personality over everything. as they say, looks are an added bonus!"

**✿❀ xoxo ❀✿**

Favorite Activities: shopping, hanging out with friends and family
Hobbies: photography, sketching, decorating
Likes: bitter coffee, rain, sour candy, parties, staying out late
Dislikes: chocolate, anything super sweet, horror movies, being bored, spicy food
Fears: water.

Vices: loses patience easily, moody, stubborn, untidy, jealous
Virtues: respectful, passionate, outgoing, secretly a hopeless romantic, creative

**✿❀ xoxo ❀✿**

Height: 5'3"
Eyes: brown, often wears golden contacts
Hair: dark brown, sometimes dyed either black or blonde
Tattoos: <3

**✿❀ xoxo ❀✿**

Bio: born and raised in Gyeongju, South Korea, yuna was the only child of her mother. her father had left a few months into the pregnancy, he wasn't ready to be a dad. despite that, the two managed. they lived in a small studio in the city, and her mother worked two jobs so they rarely got to spend any time together. on the rare occasion where her mother had a day off or an extra hour at home, it was tradition for them to eat ice cream and watch some sappy romance movie. that's how they bonded, and over that time, they grew really close.

her years in school weren't very interesting. she had a large group of people that she talked to, and only a few would hang out with her outside of school. she maintained decent grades, and had a few on and off boyfriends.

she was scouted when she was twenty-three, a little older than most. the girl had been part of a small band that sung for a local cafe near her house, they rarely had any original songs and mostly sang covers. they were well liked, and by chance, a scouter had stopped by because they had heard some rumors. she was later told that while she did have talent, she was inexperienced and would need to work hard if she wanted to get anywhere near the other idols.

when she went home and told her mother, they sat in their living room and cried. her mother was happy, and she was going to be able to help out more. that was really all yuna ever wanted. the two would not have to struggle with money, have to wonder if they were going to be able to pay bills on time, if they would have money for food... life seemed to work in their favor.

Other:
-can't cook
-gets completely entranced by any movie playing
-she adores anything super fluffy, like jackets or blankets

-very allergic to animals

scroll me!

Name: chae mi na
Sexuality: bisexual
Face Claim: irene
Height: 5'2
Body Mods: ear piercings, helix piercings

PERSONALITY SECTION

Dislikes:bugs, reptiles, cold weather, being yelled at, loud noises, and spicy foods
Fears:bugs, loud noises, large crowds
Hobbies:running, drawing, reading, baking
Favorite Activities:dancing, volunteering at animal shelters, reading, baking
Vices:cold at first, stubborn, anxious, closed off at first, and sensitive.
Virtues:kind, empathetic, gentle, quiet, and affectionate.

BIOGRAPHY
Ideal Type:"i've never really thought much about it honestly.. Maybe somebody a bit quiet and laid back? I hate when people are too up in my face so I think somebody more chill would be nice."
Why You Joined the Show:"i've never experienced any love before, i've always acted it in dramas but i've never truly ad any love in my life, so i think the experience would be really nice, and it might even help me better myself as an actress.|

Bio:
Born and raised in Busan, Mina was always a quiet girl who preferred to stay inside and curl up with a good book then to go outside and play sports. She never really had many friends and she never truly mind, preferring to be on her own anyway.
She was scouted outside her high school while getting ready to go do volunteering, and decided to join the company as an actress, but was soon moved to the idol section when they found out she could sing.
Her debut was interesting, she immediately got fans just for her looks, being labeled a "cold stone beauty" because she never really smiles unless with her group members. She's also seen as serious and gets a lot of hate because she needs to "loosen up" but in reality she's always goofing around, just her members and fans get to see that side of her. She took care of the girls as there leader and eldest member, and it made her mature fast compared to normal people and she's always ridiculed because of her protectiveness.
She almost left the industry and group, feeling every move she made was being judged and hated on, but she stayed for her group members and decided to stop listening to what anyone had to say about her.

name: hyun kangmin, 현강민
nickname(s): “i don't have many nicknames, but i do appreciate being addressed correctly by people younger than me, as hyung or oppa.”
birthdate: march 27
zodiac: aries
sexuality: bisexual

height: just under 6'0"
body modifications: standard lobe piercings, one helix piercing, as well as a nostril and septum piercing that he usually keeps out for shoots. he's got many tattoos, and does tend to wear sweaters and long-sleeved tops to cover them up in front of the camera. a list of his tattoos and meanings can be found here!
faceclaim: christian yu

why they agreed to be on the show: “i think it's always nice to get out there and meet people. i tend to get inspired from being in different spaces and experiencing new things, so i think this might help with my music? plus my mum has been nagging me about getting married, and asking when i'll get a girlfriend... [chuckles] i'm sure this will make her happy. but i just thought of this as an interesting opportunity, and there was no reason for me to refuse when the offer came in.”
ideal type: “ideal type? well... i think that people who laugh a lot are very attractive, but other than that, i just like who i like. everyone has their own charms, and i don't ever want to blind myself to them.”

brief personality:
↪ very curious; he has a natural need to discover and try new things. he's never one to back down from a challenge, and lives with the mindset that he should try everything at least once
↪ prides himself in being quite observant. he can detect changes in mood quite well, and does attempt to bring it back up when it's down
↪ excellent communicator, with anything from normal conversations to public speaking. he knows what he wants to say and how to say it
↪ charming, though some people may critique him as being 'flirty'. he never means any harm with his words, and he never comes off as suggestive. they're more like good-natured compliments
↪ a hopeless romantic. when he's in love, he wants to do everything he can for his partner; take care of them, make them smile, etc
↪ very in touch with his emotions, and very much the type to be crying beside you at the movie theatre. because of this, he sometimes takes things the wrong way, but it's nothing that can't be solved
↪ non-confrontational. this may be a good thing at times, because he likes solving problems without being aggressive, but it can become a problem when he chooses to ignore or avoid obvious conflicts
↪ short attention span. it's not his intention to offend anyone, but if he's doing the same thing for an extended amount of time, he can become slightly restless and find something else to do
mbti: esfp, the entertainer

favorite activities: binging movies, listening to music, going on walks
hobbies: photography, dancing, drawing, making music, gaming
likes: animals, travelling, home-cooked food, small talk, the outdoors
dislikes: delays, being criticised, early mornings, conflict, being alone
fears: he's afraid of bugs and has claustrophobia

brief background: kangmin was born and raised in australia as the eldest brother of two younger sisters. inspired by a street b-boying performance he'd seen, he convinced his mum to let him start dance classes at the age of five. hiphop, modern, ballet; he had experience in all sorts of genres, and he had talent in all of them. he was in a handful of dance troupes with his friends, winning awards and prizes every year, and was scouted at the age of sixteen at one of his competitions. so after a long and careful discussion with his mum, he made his way over to korea for the first time.

in the beginning, being a trainee was difficult for kangmin, especially because of the cultural differences between korea and australia. it helped that he spoke korean well and without an australian accent, and that he had a bunch of same-aged friends by his side, enabling him to adapt quickly. during his time as a trainee, he also found out that he enjoyed writing lyrics and producing songs, which assured him that he'd made the right choice in pursuing music as a career. he absolutely loved it.

at the age of eighteen, kangmin made his debut in an idol boy group. they were reasonably popular, but due to issues within the company, they weren't given many comebacks. his love for music started to fade, and after seven years, when his group was made to disband, he chose to leave his company. many of his fans were sad to see him inactive for a period of time following that... but he needed a break. he was tired, lost in a sense, and he'd been unable to see his family in australia as much as he'd wanted to. he'd missed them dearly.

a while later, it was announced that kangmin had joined a different label as a soloist and producer. he'd been featured on a few songs by popular artists, and he'd produced multiple songs by that point in his career, and the response was generally positive... it only made sense that his debut album was well received by the public, even charting first for a short amount of time. with his new contract being less strict than his other one, he made the choice to join a crew, and to start a youtube channel. he's enjoying music again.

other (headcanons):
- speaks korean flawlessly, save for when he forgets certain words and gets flustered, and his english has a strong australian accent
- has a pet dog back in australia that was so creatively named 'puppy' by his sisters, as well as two cats named pavlova and marmite
- his father passed away from illness very early; he doesn't have many memories of him, but misses him still
- a song he produced was put on his group's debut album
- his group won a special award for having the 'best performance'
- he dated one girl when he was an idol, a non-celebrity. they went public after a year, but then the hate comments got to her
- exercises daily, a good habit he got from when he was still an idol
- he's allergic to bee stings, one of the reasons why he fears insects
- before he went to korea, his mum bought him a camera, telling him to take lots of photos for her. photography has been his hobby since then, and when he was an idol, he posted his photos to his fancafe
- his youtube channel has 350k+ subscribers
hyun kangmin
love cal

Last edited:
large.jpg

JI-YOO

~
시간을 거슬러 -Lyn

~

NAME:Ahn Ji-Yoo
HEIGHT: 5'5
SEXUALITY: Straight
FACECLAIM: Jung Jin Sol
BODY MODS: None

PERSONALITY
Favorite Activities:
♡Reading
♡Sleeping
♡Cooking
♡Window Shopping

Hobbies:
☆Painting
☆Collecting flowers
☆Scrapbooking
☆Writing

○Solitude
○Snakes
○Flowers
○Rain

Dislikes:
●People
●Swimming
●Furry animals
●Perfection
●Crowds

Fears:
×Physical contact
×Thunder
×Ghosts

Vices:
-Guarded
-Controlling
-Easily Overwhelmed
-Prideful
-Short-tempered

Virtues:
+Protective
+Selfless
+Passionate
+Generous
+Persevering

BIO
Born to a single mother of eight in Suwon, Ji-Yoo had a very stuffy but lively upbringing. For the most part her mother worked two or three jobs and married some very questionable people overtime to keep them comfortable and off the streets in their small one bedroom apartment. Although they were poor and rarely saw their mother, she always had her siblings around to support her and need her in turn. Ji-Yoo was a bit of a diva as a child and was definitely the most spoiled by relatives out of all of her siblings due to her good looks and bright personality. As a child she was that bundle of sunshine that kept everyone positive in even the rainiest of nights.

Sometime after her tenth birthday her father finally decided to introduce himself. From what she heard from her mother, he was from a well off family but was much too controlling for her to put up with. Yet when Ji-Yoo first met her father, he seemed to be the perfect gentlemen. He treated her like the shining pearl in his palm as if he had never left her side. During his visits he doted on her excessively and made up for lost time.

Eventually he convinced her to live with him. It was only when she entered his mansion that she finally knew how “well off” he really was. He was a CEO of some reputable company that dealt with electronics. It was also in those cold halls where he finally removed his mask.

Contrary to the kind image he presented to her at first, he turned out to be even more controlling than her mother let on. His first objective was to cut off all contact from the rest of her family. The maids in the household immediately blocked all letters and calls directed towards her. He told her what to wear, what interests to have, what to eat and act like. Under his hands, her past, present, and future were no longer under her control. The bright personality everyone loved, bit by bit became dimmer until she could no longer radiate her inner light. Her life was suddenly rewritten. Where most people could probably only dream of going from rags to riches, all she could think of was her siblings.

One fateful day, her ride was late to come pick her up from a dance recital. It was on that day that a recruiter approached her with a card to one of the top entertainment agencies. The sudden change in her dreary life sparked something in her. It offered her not only an escape but also hope. Naturally, she hid the card away in her mouth until she could get home. The moment she passed through those doors, she knew she would go through the usual screening to reassure her father that she wasn’t doing anything not in his plans.

For the first time in a long time, she was determined to regain control over her life. She had long ago given up hope on reconciling with her family, feeling guilty over being unable to reconnect with them over the years. Ji-Yoo knew it would be challenging to do anything with her father around so she waited for him to go to a long trip overseas to act. While he was away in America somewhere, she snuck out of the house and surprised one of her aunts. With her permission she pushed herself hard to audition and be accepted as a trainee, She already had many singing, formal dancing, and violin lessons under her belt under her father’s grooming but when it came to some of the most vital aspects when it came to becoming an idol, she paled in comparison to the other applicants.

After a long and strenuous process, she was eventually included into a popular girl group with a pretty huge fan base. As a new entry, she naturally got a lot of criticism the moment she debuted. Despite all of that, she didn’t care. She was always the type to keep to herself in the first place and let all of the negativity roll down her back like water. Eventually this devil may care attitude of hers got her some love and attention as well.

Throughout her career as an idol, she hadn’t really had any achievements. Fans loved her voice, visuals and other talents but she had nothing to show for herself. Because of this and her overbearing unpopularity, the company heavily suggested that she consider trying out for some reality show. With little choice she accepted the challenge and strove forward to unknown territory.

OTHER
Why they agreed to be on the show:
"I wish to challenge myself and bring my fans a better me."

•••Ji-Yoo isn't exactly what many would expect when they hear the word idol. She is an introvert to the core, riddled with anxieties, and isn't a fan of being in the spotlight. Although she hides it with practiced grace, she is very much aware that she cannot continue to work that way. If possible, she would like to make connections with others to, at the very least, to hide her own pathetic self. •••

Ideal Type:
"Someone obedient and not too clingy. They'll respect my boundaries and follow any rules I set down. Simple, right?"

Extra:

~Messy to the point of violence: She hates perfection so much, seeing anything in order tends to stress her out. If possible she will find a way to rearrange things to her tastes. If left alone in a room that’s too clean for more than a few minutes, Ji-Yoo will throw the biggest fit. By the time anyone comes to check up on her, the room will look like a hurricane hit. Because of this, she always carries makeup around with her to mark things she finds too perfect, including faces. Ji-Yoo has also made quite a few enemies because of this peculiar habit.
giphy.gif

~Goes to great lengths to avoid physical contact. Claims she is allergic to lotions, calls other people gross, or just acts really rude in general. Is one of those kids who never lose in dodgeball.

~Cannot swim or float but too prideful to steer clear of water. May drown if left unattended.

Dreams/Goals:
♡Ji-Yoo would love to produce her own music. She has notebooks filled with pages and pages of lyrics, ideas, and concepts she would love to bring to life one day.

♡If possible, she would one day like to meet her siblings again even if they may not accept her for abandoning them for so long.

♡Everland

PARK JIHOON

name : park ji-hoon
nickname : hoon, hoonie, baby
d.o.b : may 3rd
zodiac : taurus
sexuality : demisexual

height : 6'2
eyes : dark brown
hair : black
piercings : various ear piercings
tattoos : xo xo
scars :
fc/vc : @hyunjun95

hobbies : sketching, cooking, reading, playing games
likes : coffee, cute things, amusement parks, reading, pretty clothes
dislikes : gore, intestines, peppers, noisy people, bullying
favorite activities : sketching, sewing, designing

vices : air headed, jealous, perfectionist, can’t read the atmosphere, outspoken
virtues : outgoing, affectionate, romantic, playful, intelligent

background : turn into paragraphs laterrr
- only child yo
- dad owns a hotel chain
- privileged child
- learned to design in high school after taking a fashion class
- started to make clothes for some of the girls in his class that saw his designs
- got into college and started to model to get pocket money
- got into a better agency and soon started to design professionally
- with his father’s help, he started his own line and his career blossomed

other :
- he has two dogs
- always carries his design notebook
- can accurately guess measurements for women
- recently got out of a relationship with an actress due to her company finding out

why did you agree to do this show : "I thought it would be a good opportunity to work in a new environment. As a model and designer, I’m not exposed to a lot of other celebrities so this will be refreshing. Plus, I think it’d be fun”

ideal type : "Mmmm I don’t really have an ideal type? Well I guess that was a lie. I’m more attracted to older people that are mature and have a good head on their shoulders. I can be childish so I think it’s best for me if I go with someone that can keep me grounded and mature from time to time.”
the designer
code by serein

DaeHyun Cho

Age | 26 • Gender | Male • Birthday | Sept 16th (Virgo) • Orientation | Bisexual
f2u___flower_divider_by_umieart-dbeqdnc.png

Face Claim: Shownu (Monsta X)
Nicknames: Dae Dae. Hyunnie. Chi Chi (Playoff for last name Cho)
Height: 6'3" or 192cm

Body Mods: Has his ears pierced, and a geometric tattoo on his right forearm Made of three arrows pointing the same direction, reminding him to leave whats in the past in the past, because an arrow only moves forward and never back. Ex: HERE

Why the agreed to be on the show: "I've never had an opportunity to do something like this. Other than being sacrificed by the other members of my group.. I think this is an experience, a great one to meet new people, and maybe find my true love. If that's possible"

Favorite Activities: Trying new things. Dancing. Horseback Riding. Going to Museums.

Ideal Type: "A girl who's a hard worker, she got where she was because she tried her best and made it happen. Independent. She's gotta love animals. Mostly I just want a girl who can be herself, be who she is and not what her company wants her to be. Someone who speaks her mind, even if she's afraid she'll be judged for it. I want a girl with eyes that constantly look into the stars instead of on the ground"

Hobbies: Dancing. Exercising. Archery. Cooking. Painting. Reading. Mixing/making Music.

eb79efc55e5ce4ea38a0f68e82e6c4bf.jpg

Likes: Traveling. Bubble Tea. The smell of old books. Bonfires. Beaches. Animals. Pop music. Australia. Working out. Hiking. Surfing. Attempting to paint. Dancing. Cafes. Ice cream in Winter. Autumn. Sushi. MMA. Scenic Routes. Driving. Road Trips. Performing. Red Velvet Cake. Green Tea. Children.
Dislikes: Closed spaces. Being restrained. Asking for Help. Rudeness.
Fears: Sharks. Getting a Brain Aneurysm. Claustrophobic.

Vices: Shyness. Over Critical of self. Needs to loosen up and have fun. Stubborn. Comes off cold and uninterested. Works too much. Often miss understood. Can't properly show feelings.
Virtues: Scrupulous. Kind/Loving. Analytical. Loyal. Hardworking. Loves making others smile. Caregiver. Charming. Attentive. Protective. Introverted. Honest. Patient. Wants to be the one a little kid can look up to.

0380d4847b458d71b2b5a56769b31012.jpg

Bio: DaeHyun was born in Sydney, Australia with his mother and father and older brother Dongmin. At the age of 13, Dongmin lost his life in a fatal collision with a Semi on his way to DaeHyun's birthday. Due to this DaeHyun has a rather cynical mindset on his birthdays, hasn't spent one with his family or friends in years. Instead, he goes to the beach and collects sand dollars, which his brother used to love doing. He'd stop celebrating his birthdays if he was allowed.

At age 17, the family moved from Sydney to Seoul, to be with a dying Grandmother who at last put DaeHyun in touch with a roaming talent scout. Through rigorous training and a few years in the Military, DaeHyun became the second of three members to become Kpop Idols. A career DaeHyun had only dreamed of living in Australia. Being an idol put him against adoring fans but also those who shamed him for his seemingly too American mother and his accent which molded his Korean into something rather messy.

Coming off a world tour of Europe, DaeHyun's group was given the opportunity to partake in a reality show, to which the three members drew sticks and DaeHyun got the short end. Being single for most of his life, having had many one night stands but no relationships, the male was rather doubtful of the impact he'd have partaking in the show. But he's trying to be hopeful and make the most of it.

Extras:
  • DaeHyun doesn't like to celebrate his birthday. Without his brother, it's like every other day.
  • Has an Australian accent that often messes up his Korean.
  • Really needs to stop working out.. it's making him anti social.
  • Is a secret Hopeless romantic, just fails at showing it.
  • Blushes a lot.
  • Loves to be affectionate.
  • Keeps every gift given to him, from fans or otherwise.
  • Is really a flirt once he gets the chance.

sweet
honey.

LEE HOON

ABOUT HONEY
Name: Lee Hoon
Nickname/s: Honey, Hoonie
Birthday: July 23rd
Zodiac: Dog ; Cancer
Sexuality: Pansexual

APPEARANCE

Height: 5'9".
Eyes: Warm brown.
Hair: Naturally dark brown, is dyed often.
Body Mods: None (he wears clip-on earrings).
Face Claim: Byun Baek Hyun

PERSONALITY

Vices: cheeky ; stubborn ; foolhardy ; devious ; oversharing ; indulging ; blunt ; manipulable ; nosy
Virtues: expressive ; affectionate ; eccentric ; excitable ; playful ; compassionate ; generous ; loyal ; humorous

Likes: music ; cotton candy ; hot beverages ; animals ; art ; singing ; snow ; animations ; girl groups ; indie music
Dislikes: bitter coffee ; plagiarism ; fake people ; dieting ; exercise ; bullies ; his height ; pineapple ; being alone ; letting others down
Fears: not being good enough
Hobbies: watercolor painting ; listening to music ; playing piano ; fostering animals
Favorite Activities: dancing ; singing ; eating ; napping ; caring for animals

BIOGRAPHY

Hoon was born as the last child of his parent's marriage with an older brother and sister. Unfortunately, around the time he was born their marriage was beginning to deteriorate and hostile. Therefore, he was often neglected by both or abused, with his older sibling being the ones to care for him properly. They finally divorced when he was around six and he and his siblings were sent off to live with their father who was extremely harsh and abusive toward Hoon. His sibling helped out when they could, but once they went off to college he was on his own.

Hoon found music at a young age when he began taking piano lessons paid for by his mother, though his father hated that they kept meeting. She spared little time for Hoon, but paid for things he wanted. He eventually started writing music and singing to express himself.

He still loved his parents and it was around the time that his mother remarried and had more children when he decided to share his music. Hoon was only fourteen when he was spotted playing music for a school event. He was hesitant to sign up but did when he had the chance to show his father that he was worth something too. He ended up joining a boy band that became globally popular with top chart songs. He recently started picking up acting to his agencies request and found some joy in it even as a side character in most of them. Sadly, his father has expressed nothing but detest for him and his career.

His career hasn't gone without hardships. He had a few health issues once or twice due to his dieting. And has rumors about his sexuality constantly up due to being just as affectionate and flirty with both sexes. He acts ambiguously about it for fun, much to his companies dismay because he had a scandal about it that added fuel to the rumors once. Though it was brushed off and buried thanks to his company.

Other: Hoon really likes food.

Why the agreed to be on the show: "I always wanted to meet new people and I feel this way is as fun as any other. I've been around too many men in my group and it would be nice to work with the opposite gender for a change. And I heard there will be idols from some of my favorite girl groups, I'm excited."

Ideal Type: "Hmm, someone who's honest and doesn't care a lot about looks, height in particular. It would be nice if they were warm and liked to laugh and smile. I would like to have someone I could trust and have a fun time with both in general. Looks aren't that important to me, I know it's cliche, but I mean it."

sippin'
on
chlorine.

NA JI YEON

ABOUT YEONIE
Name: Na Ji Yeon
Nickname/s: Yeonie, killjoy
Birthday: January 16th
Zodiac: pig ; capricorn
Sexuality: heterosexual

APPEARANCE

Height: 5'4".
Eyes: sparkling brown.
Hair: long, dark and rich brown hair.
Body Mods: 3 piercings on her left ear and five on her right.
Face Claim: kim ji soo.

PERSONALITY

Vices: brutal ; reserved ; secretly shy with people she respects ; stubborn ; sensitive ; quiet ; strict ; independent ; cornily humorous ; intimadating
Virtues: sincere ; sassy ; perceptive ; considerate ; self-confident ; brave ; compassionate ; decisive ; protective ; artistic

Likes: merry-go-rounds ; pokemon ; cola ; cute things ; aesthetics ; hanging out with friends ; cats ; sunny days ; music ; singing ; games
Dislikes: food that is too sweet ; cold soups ; some bugs ; being sick ; her allergies ; gaining weight ; pompous people ; coffee ; gloomy days ; crying ; jerks
Fears: being abandoned ; the dark
Hobbies: photography ; playing video games ; gardening ; reading ; origami ; crosheting
Favorite Activities: singing ; playing guitar ; reading ; playing video games ; cuddling

BIOGRAPHY

Ji Yeon was born as the firstborn child to a college professor and retired high school teacher. From the moment she was born, the world was expected from her. Even at a young age, her parents groomed her to be the best. She received above average grades, became class president from the moment she was eligible, proceeded to show off her talents and unconsciously her beauty. She was quite popular in her school for her many achievements and beauty, but she had few friends. It was because she was trying too hard to her best in everything else that friends weren't at the top of her priority and most people were intimidated by her.

She was only sixteen when she was spotted by a talent agency. She at first wasn't appealed by the offer, but later realized that she did like singing and writing songs. And if she could share it with the world, why wouldn't she? It took her parents a lot of convincing t let her join, but ultimately they did love her dearly even if they were strict on her and allowed her to jin as long as she still went to school and college afterward. And so she did, training as she attended school and debuted three years later. She was a fast learner after all and the group she debuted it was an instant hit.

She was loved by fans for her vice and songs she wrote herself. Not to mention her "savage", sassy, no bullshit attitude. However, she was still the least liked because of her personality as many thought that was all she was. A pretty face and mean girl. Her cute and soft moments were rare and far in between when in front of an audience. She was also a bit strict, though it was due to her upbringing. Because of it, she didn't get many acting jobs and remained in singing and modeling. Though, she really wants to act.

That was when her company came up with the brilliant idea that she get on the show "We Got Married". All so that she could show he softer side which was hidden, and to come out her shell for all the world to see. Ji Yeon was slow to agree, but if it meant getting jobs. She was on board.

Other: Not many people know this, but back in high school days, Ji Yeon was a total Elf. She still is. She also likes learning the dances of current boy bands. And she has a younger brother who's part of a popular boy band.

Why the agreed to be on the show: "My company suggested it to me and after a little thinking, I thought it would be a unique experience. I've never been on a reality tv show as a main cast member, I don't have a lot of friend's outside of my group and I've never been in a relationship before. All of this is new to me and I'm interested in seeing where this will take me."

Ideal Type: "My ideal type? Does anyone have an exact type of person they will go for? What comes off the top of my head is someone with a pretty smile. A person who I enjoy being around and who enjoys being around me."

Last edited:

Sung-Ho Bin

Age | 27 • Gender | Male • Birthday | November 23 (Scorpio/Sagittarius) • Orientation | Bisexual
f2u___flower_divider_by_umieart-dbeqdnc.png

Face Claim: Cai Xukun
Nicknames: Ace. Sunny.
Height: 6'3" or 193cm

Body Mods: Ears pierced. No Tattoos. At one point did have hip dermals, since removed them once he broke through as an idol as his producer did not like them. this upset him for months.

Why they agreed to be on the show: "I've been doing dramas for so long I forgot how to do less intense shows. Sure being a breakthrough Idol taught me to have fun on stage, but with my schedule, it was always right back to acting. Since the cancellation of the show I was previously in, my manager thought it would be a good idea to do something light hearted. Branch me out into a different set of viewers is more like it, the ones who like shows like this."

7c15e76293572dea27f97114fe14ebdb.jpg

Favorite Activities: Playing chess. Long walks in a park. Stargazing. Napping.
Ideal Type: “A girl who looks up to me, literally. Someone who is cute, and active but willing to be as lazy as me. I really want someone feisty, someone who won’t put up with anyone’s crap but likes to cause a little trouble. Can’t really find that with Idols, we’re all so... passive”
Hobbies: Acting. Performing. Reading. Procrastinating.
Likes: Chess. Whale watching. Travelling. Video games. Creme Brulee. Shopping. Skincare. Bunnies. Ice Cream. Operas.
Dislikes: Children (Supposedly). Monkeys. Spiders. Winter. Coffee. Inconveniences. LED Lights.
Fears: Heights. Clowns.
Vices: Possessive. Easily Jealous. Competitive. Blunt. Self-Indulgent. Comes off always uninterested.
Virtues: Progressive. Romantic. Loyal. Loving/Affectionate. Generous. Outspoken. Knowledgeable. Understanding. Charming/Sociable.

3117e7e641aef2a1ebd9ce510f2351d6.jpg

Bio: Born in China to a Military general and his Korean wife, Sung-Ho became a spitfire when he was a teen. Always disobeying his fathers rule, and he skated by with only a few bruises but lucky nothing else. In high school Ace found new friends who were a bunch of gamers, they only went out to play the computers at Internet cafes, and it was allowed because it kept the males mind occupied. But he found a great passion in his little talent, and determined to become an Esports player for League of Legends.

This became short lived as Sung-Ho was enrolled in an acting school by his mother, she didn’t believe video games to be a good source of time let alone money. Years later he got his first supporting role in a less than popular drama. At least his mother was pleased.

Having shreds of credentials in China, the death of his father caused the pair to move back to Korea with Sung-Ho’s sick grandmother. Landing small commercials until he was spotted by a bigger producer who landed him the lead role in a quickly growing drama.

From there is popularity sky rocketed and once he tried into the music business as a group of four, quickly earning him the nickname ACE which he now uses in his solo music career as the group disbanded a year later.

Flashing to now, where his longest running role is cancelled by the company and the show comes to an end, quite a bit of distasteful attitude came from the male behind closed doors. Until his manager sets him up with an offer he wasn’t able to refuse, acting once again to a half reality show where he’ll have to be married? What?

Extras:
  • Ace has a condition known as Heterochromia Iridium, meaning his eyes are two different colors. His right eye is blue while his left eye is brown. He hid this fact for years by wearing a colored contact. Until a character he voiced for a video game had heterochromia, since has opened up about them, and they have easily become his favorite feature and his identifier.
  • Sung-Ho is an only child.
  • His childhood dream was to be a professional Esports player, but found his talent in acting instead.
  • Guilty pleasure food is a Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme.
  • While he doesn't look like a nerd, he could quote types of media, from books to video games, etc.
  • Knows English, Chinese, and Korean.
  • Has a very extensive skin care regimen.

Last edited:

▩ dice hong ▩
they call me dice, i'm soo nice; chill like ice

▩ "what you wanna know about me?" ▩

Name
Dice Hong

Nicknames
Mr. Hung - D - D Nice

Birth Date
April 20th

Zodiac Sign
Aries/Taurus | Cusp of Power

Sexuality
Bisexual

Face Claim
Jay Park

Occupation
Korean-American Hip Hop Idol

▩ "check out this masterpiece baby!" ▩

Height
6'2"

Weight
220 lbs. of Pure Muscle

Eyes
Dark Brown & Hypnotizing

Hair
Dice's hair is naturally jet black but he has since dyed it light blonde and braided it.

Tattoos
tumblr_ndldvqtZXl1rm7fruo1_500.png

Piercings
Nipples - Earrings - Right Eyebrow

▩ "so am I suppose to answer these or...?" ▩

Why They Agreed To Be On The Show?
"Well my manager thought it would be a good way to get my name and brand out there in Korea. Most of my fanbase consist of Americans but these hotties in Korea need to know my name and know what Daddy Dice is about, baby! Oh! And also because I'm not getting any younger and maybe this Beast needs to be tamed. I can't wait to see which lucky lady gets me... maybe I'll get lucky with more than one pretty Idol chick."

Favorite Activities
Soccer - Swimming - Rapping - Partying - Flirting

Ideal Type
"A pretty face and a nice ass... **cough** I mean, someone who can laugh at themself and not take everything seriously all the time. I'm a big kid at heart and my perfect match has to be able to deal with me cracking jokes and even pranking them once in a while. I can at least say without a doubt, whoever I end up with that they'll never be bored. My spontaneity will keep you on your toes and I'm always down to try new things. You HAVE to be adventurous if you wanna get with the kid."

▩ "oh okay, you tryna get deep with it?" ▩

Hobbies
Poetry - Playing Soccer - Traveling - Flirting - Partying - Rap Battling

The Beach - Warm Weather - Horror Movies - Rap Music - Bright Colors - Tattoos - Prank Videos - Parties - Center of Attention - Ramen - Cartoons - Family Guy - Korean Dramas

Dislikes
Country Music - Rejection - Cats (Allergies) - Being Misunderstood - Cheap Clothes - Snobs - Vegetables

Fears
Drowning - Being Buried Alive - Failing - Getting Ugly & Old

Vices
Confrontational - Obnoxious - Fuckboy Tendencies - Childish - Selfish - Competitive

Virtues
Giving - Entertaining - Open-Minded - Loyal - Helpful - Determined - Adaptable - Talented

▩ "damn, it's over already?" ▩

Biography
Dice Hong was born to a rather poor family, being the sixth and youngest child of the Hong household, he received the scraps that his siblings didn't want most of the time. Hand me downs were what Dice got most if not every Christmas and Birthdays. His parents tried their hardest the make his and his siblings life as good as possible but living in Korea wasn't something his parents knew they could do anymore. Saving as much money as possible from their dead end jobs and whatever the older Hong Children could gather, The Hong Family took a boat across the sea to Los Angeles, California. They were immigrants and worked their asses off to get their Citizenship papers as soon as they could. Dice's life was a little better in America but he was still on the poorer spectrum when it came to families.

For Dice, he had to grow up faster than most kids. His parents needed all the help they could get to survive in America and he didn't have the luxury of being a carefree kid, from the moment he turned fifteen, his parents told him to get a job or get out. It was tough love but it was the only way they were sure he would be able to survive on his own. There even times Dice considered selling drugs to get quick money but seeing some of his friends get arrested or killed for being on the corners, that idea quickly left his mind before he even tried being a drug dealer. While looking for work around his neighborhood, Dice would find himself becoming friends with some local rappers. From the first time he heard his friends rap, he fell in love with the lyricism of rapping and wanted to become a rapper.

It took a decent of amount of time before Dice was confident enough in himself to spit bars and show his "crew" what he could do. Most were impressed with his lyricism and way with metaphors; no one was more impressed than a local LA DJ who liked hearing from the locals and the streets. Once getting in contact with Dice, the local DJ took him under his wing and showed him the ropes and even got him into talks with an International Record Label (One Seoul); based in Korea but they had HQs all over, including California. Dice had the flow and realness of an American Rapper and the look of a KPop Idol, the record label took their time in crafting him into the big Hip Hop Artist he is now.

Dice still keeps in touch with his family but they are not in his life as much as they use to be. Sadly money and fame didn't change him as much as it did his family. A lot of his life, the only person that had Dice's back was Dice and he struggles with that everyday. The young man is lost in a lot of ways and acts out to defend himself from being "used" like he felt his entire life.

At first when his agents and manager told him about the show, he thought it was some joke but when they told him it would be good exposure to a new group of potential fans, Dice knew he had to do this matchmaking show in Korea. If anything, more people would know about him and that couldn't hurt. Right? Secretly he's hoping there is at least one beautiful person on the show for him, that can understand the broken guy and will take their time to help build him into the man he knows he can be.

Miscellaneous
Dice speaks Korean, English and Spanish. He is learning other languages too; he wants to learn French since it's supposedly the language of love... or is that Italian? He doesn't really know.
Dice wants tried to ride a skateboard down a staircase as a dumb dare and nearly decapitated himself from the horrible fall; he has a small crescent scar in the center of his neck as a reminder of how much of an idiot he use to be... even though he still is a bit of a reckless idiot to this day.
Has a pet dog named Goldy; loves that dog with all of his life. When he goes on tours or travel, Goldy goes with him or he won't go.
Dice's favorite movie is The Wizard of Oz; his first single "The Oz Ones" was based off the movie.
Dice's favorite artist is Lil Wayne and he wants to collab with the lyrical genius one day.