Melodic High School (Battle Edition)

• Name : His nickname goes by 'Soundsplitter', whilst his actual name is Bry Whittaker.
    Birth date & Age : April 14th, 18
    Appearance : (Couldn't find a decent picture.) Bry is a medium sized male with cyan eyes, and long styled navy hair with a dyed cyan strip down the centre of it. He usually wears very garish clothes to say the least, most of which are covered in cyan lights which light on and off to the beat. He also wears a necklace with a glowstick on the end of it, glowing a bright blue.
    Personality : He's a bit reckless and cocky to the situation, and doesn't really seem to care if he's in a battle he can't win. He's pretty crazy, to say the least, and very random at times.
    Likes : Glitch-hop turned up VERY LOUD, bright lights, raves, adorable kittens!
    Dislike : Classical music, having no headphones, boredom, scary doggies!
    Class : Vocal {Beatboxing}
    Genre : Dubstep
    Brief History : An absolute adorer of dubstep and creating his own using media software, Soundsplitter or Bry Whittaker has been known for his constant blaring of music even in public areas - what's more remarkable is that it's super loud even when he has the headphones plugged in! Practicing making noises with his mouth to imitate dubstep and glitch hop sound effects, Soundsplitter came to a school he knew he'd come to love in his adoration of music. Apart from classical. F**k that noise.

• Name : CreshEndoZZ
    Picture : It's a very futuristic looking microphone, glowing a bright blue and connected to a small pad Bry can record and replay sounds on. It has been covered with Christmas lights, blue ones to be exact.
    Power : With this microphone, Bry can alter the pitch and reverb of his voice with the twists of a few knobs on the side of it, making him able to produce really convincing sounds of electronic instruments. Additionally, when he gets to a point where he calls 'in the zone', blue waves of glowing energy radiate around him, each wave consisting of ear-blowingly loud noise and ice-cool temperature.
    History : Once a normal microphone, Bry/Soundsplitter went to an electronic store (and possibly a Christmas decoration store) to create his microphone of mass destruction. Little did he know it was no ordinary electronics store, and for a hefty price, luck had chosen for him to get possibly the most badass microphone ever in his opinion.

"MMM-MMM! Nothing to start the day with a sick-ass drop! Woo-hoo! This bass is absolutely brutal!" Soundsplitter cheerfully says whilst strutting down the school corridors in his usual glowy-showy attire. Atop his head were two cyan headphones literally pulsing from the sheer noise as a pumping rhythm of electronic synth and bass steadily flowed into Soundsplitter's ears. The louder the better, in his opinion, as it always had been.

Strutting down the corridor and clicking his fingers to the rhythm, Soundsplitter cared not for how much of a fool he looked like, then he takes off his headphones in surprise to see an argument breaking out. Not uncommon in this school, but still! Exciting. Especially when, y'know, one of them looked like a- wait a minute. An Egyptian Empress?! Soundsplitter snickers, trying not to burst out laughing from her demanding tone. Had he accidently come to a historical reinactment instead of a music school? Holding back laughter, he turns down the volume to watch the battle unfold. Pretty exciting stuff.

Once everything seemed to have cooked off, although both of them didn't seem very happy, Soundsplitter bursts out into laughter on the floor rather obnoxiously.

"Ba... *Snk* Bahahaha! Ohh... that was *Snk*, er, different?!" He somewhat shouts in a seemingly annoying tone before bursting into laughter again, wiping tears from his eyes. He would probably go to make some more phat beats soon, once he had recovered from his laughing fit.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
<Time skip to before Vocal class after Storm goes to dorm for convenience>

Eliza turns her eye, then realizing a boy laughing at the scene they just put on. Since she assumed all the boys at school were already her 'slaves' or 'peasants', she walked over happily and made the assumption that this boy was laughing at Storm refusing to obey her. She giggled along with him quite noisily before looking down at him as he was still laughing. This was disturbing to her. She made quite a disgusted smirk, looking around before tapping Amun-Rah on the ground "Peasant! It was funny while it lasted!...Now you've made your empress think you're insane!" He continued laughing. This made Eliza raise an eyebrow. That insane comment was just to make him stop, but she was just worried at this point. She the poked him with Amun-Rah as she backed up, looking around more. She then shouted "Boy! You're now worrying your empress! Stop this laughter this instant!" It had no instant effect, but Eliza waiting a few moments, kind of expecting him to go on a murderous rampage with that laugh or something. Either way, it was now in her nightmares.

"Pffft- Bwahahaha! Oh! Stop! Stop! Y-your killing me!" Soundsplitter yells as he clutches his stomach that was now actually quite painful from laughing so much. Wiping a tear from his eye, he thought this girl was a brilliant actor, although he didn't really have a clue about the fact that she wasn't acting. He quickly scrambles to his feet and bows seriously on one knee for a moment, his face dead serious.
"Yes, your highness! Next, I shall go to the great dunes of the Sahara deserts, and fetch the bricks to the great pyramids of [Insert unpronounceable title here]!" He says in a voice of mock seriousness before falling into laughter of his own joke again.

After recovering from a scarily long laughing fit, he stands up and gives a little mock bow with a snicker, unaware of how obnoxious he was being as his cyan lights flicker a little.

"Ah... ah... what a brilliant act! You should go to drama class, ya' know! Ooooh! You even have a prop?" Soundsplitter mumbles in awe as he curiously looks at Amun-Rah, giving it a little poke to see if it was re- huh? It wasn't plastic? Soundsplitter guessed props were pretty expensive for a costume like this. He looks up at her with a naive and impressed look on his face, oblivious to the fact that this woman wasn't acting when she was talking in third person.

Eliza blinked a few times at the boy as he got up "Drama class? You think I can get an acting career? Well that won't help my empire expand." She sighed, looking at her nails and holding Amun-Rah with one hand, then looking back at the boy "I'll have you now this is not a-" She held the a as thinking, looking at Amun-Rah's microphone "It is technically a prop. But it also forged to KILL." She held it towards Soundsplitter "As in, it's made out of gold and steel." She held it up "You are one of my...Unique peasants, aren't you. Well, every diamond in the rough is discovered eventually I suppose!" She shrugs, looking at him and his clothes "But...At the best, you are charcoal waiting to be used to burn." She looks away, then looking back "Well, peasant, tell my about my posters and how they great! Now!" She smiles, pointing Amun-Rah towards one of her posters, chuckling and smirking "They're great, aren't they." The posters looked like the picture below, except with stereo typical graphic concert advertising.
tumblr_mlhm71mSQ11rnx5rho1_500.png

Soundsplitter lifts an eyebrow as an interested smirk rises on his face. Was this girl serious? She had to be... she had to be. On the outside, Soundsplitter found it hilarious, but on the inside... it was interesting to have someone different now and again. Away from all of the normal people. Just what he needed in a music school like this.

"Oooh... smokin! A little creepy, but... I must say, that's a fantastic little poster. *Snk*..." Soundsplitter agrees with a nod, holding back a laugh again purely because he had yet to understand this weird girl. He does a little twiddle with his hand as he falls to one knee, finding it amusing to play along with her act.
"Your majesty. If I may?" He says in a mockingly posh voice as he rummages around in his pack; one attached to his side and also decked out with these bright neon lights Soundsplitter just couldn't get enough of. He rolls down a poster of his own: a picture of himself standing atop a stage of flashing lights and a very blue tint to the whole thing, showing him in the centre of the picture with a smirk and his microphone to his lips, a little blue wisp coming from his mouth, a small print saying:
'SoundSplitter - Flamethrower' 'Event Starting 13th of April.'

Soundsplitter waves the poster around a bit before rolling it away back into his pack, flipping out a microphone and twiddling it around in his fingers excitedly.

"Ah... Flamethrower. Good times, back in the day. *Ahem* although thou's poster is totally superior, your grace." He manages to say without bursting into laughter, then stands up again with a smirk.
"Buuuut seriously, you're serious with this whole thing? Bwahahaha! Oh... that's brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! Top banter, I tell you! So then, you used to do what... Egyptian rituals?" Soubdsplitter asks as he wipes a tear from his eye, looking back to her somewhat obnoxiously as he vainly brushes back his hair.
"Because, thou grace, you're looking at one of the greatest beatboxers in history... Sooouunnddspliittteerrr!" He declares, throwing his hands up into the air, a little sad at the lack of fireworks exploding behind him for his amazing introduction, but nonetheless, he spins back on his heel in a pirouette, almost unable to contain his excitement to see the funny girl's response.

Eliza covered her ears, then stomping up the stage, not a girl of age has never felt enraged! Her ears were practically bleeding, her flustering with fury! It seems the boy wanted a music battle, and Eliza would make him feel sùri! (Egyptian puns hue) She then put Amun-Rah down, glaring at him, then shouting into the microphone "LISTEN!" Everyone turned their heads, with a curious look upon their faces! Eliza felt as if Sound set up a desert, and Eliza was the oasis! She then started singing "This man made a disgrace of my position!" She felt engulfed in rage from the other conversation "You are all disrespecting your true ruler, the one who will end this abomination that you call uber!" She clenched her fists in rage, then calmed down and started to relax "You move slik, I'll make sure they don't turn their backs." She crossed her arms, and felt that he was defeated! But maybe her plan would not have proceeded if they were to like his response. ((Muusic battle you don't need to do he music that I do I believe but I couldn't resist. I'm sorry ;-;))

Soundsplitter lifts an eyebrow, then is silent for a second as a smirk is across his face, his navy hair covering his eyes as he was literally trembling with excitement. Was this girl trying to outdo him? He found it cute in a way. She could talk the talk alright, but could she walk the walk? Soundsplitter throws his microphone into the air, letting it spin a few times, leaving a blue trail behind it as he catches it sideways in his hand, pointing at the girl with his finger."WooooOOOHHhhoo! Looks like we have a lil' sass in the roooom! Well then, my empress, prove to me you're not all bark and no bite! Show me whatcha got!" Soundsplitter yells, reaching in his pack and throwing tons of bright cyan glowsticks into the gaping crowd, spinning up the volume on his microphone and adjusting the pad attached to it, ready to show this girl how stuff got done around here.
"Let's see if this little true ruler can beat this here peasant! Feast your ears, crowd, for we're turning up the HEAT!" Soundsplitter yells, and with a flip of his microphone, he says in completely different voice which sounded computerised and distorted, as if a robot was talking.
"L-L-L-Ladies first."

Bio
Name : Andrew Faygun

Birth date: June 11th, 17 years old

Appearance :
anime-book-boy-boys-Favim.com-709053.jpg

Personality : Shy and awkward he never ever talks only to his friends even with them he's silent but he's really nice once you know him for such a long time he hates being bullied and is currently being bullied

Likes : Nature, the smell of Cinnamon playing piano or singing alone and reading

Dislike : Bullies, Sea food , presenting or preforming and Athletics

Class :Instrument class

Genre : He loves all types except for Metal or certain types of Rap

Brief History : From London he only lived there for 11 years but he has a small accent other than that when he moved to the area he was social until a group of his friends beat him up for a unknown reason making him afraid of everyone he started playing the piano when he was only 6 and he was gifted at it he also has an amazing singing voice but never uses it only when hes alone he is usually paying attention in class and spends a lot of his time reading and listening to music he is not the on to fight back but he will if he has to his parents are rarely there for him his mom is a alcohol and his father is always traveling he is a bit geeky and loves things like video games anime he carries around his favorite pair of headphones don't talk to him when hes listening to music it really bugs him

Equipment
Name : PSR Keyboard
Picture :
10278465.jpg

Power : Can make any sounds for musical purposes and play any song with a wide database of music during battle it can create a plasma melee weapons that only he can touch and use if others touch the weapon it fissures and shocks them he summons them by pressing the blue button on the board he can also make strong sound waves that uses force to repel them

History : A advance keyboard gifted to him by his god parents when they passed he uses it and its portable so he drags it where ever in a bag its very light weight so its easy to carry

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mapelle
Andrew walked in slowly he shivered afraid of everyone he wanted to get this day over he didn't see anyone only a group of kids he wasn't going to approach them instead he went to a empty music room

Erin cleared her throat and walked out of her dorm, sighing and running a hand through her brown hair. She heard loud voices and cheering, making her stop in confusion. Shaking her head, Erin pulled her earphones onto her ears and took out her mp3 player, turning it to Twisted Sister. She smiled and nodded her head to the beat of 'We're Not Gonna Take It'. As she walked, Erin started getting into the music, playing air guitar and dancing slightly as she walked down the hall. She didn't care if others saw her; they never took the time to get to know her anyway. When the guitar solo came, Erin gave a whoop and played major air guitar, receiving strange looks from people passing by.

Andrew walked past Erin he glanced at her for a second and quickly made his way to the music room he didn't want to be followed

Storm: Man...I can't sleep. I am hungry though. Better check out what's to eat.

Storm exits his dorm room and walks down the hallway not paying attention to anything going on. He can hear people talking and laughing just like a normal school day.

Andrew walks to music room he opens it no ones there he was glad he closed the door and set up his piano

Eliza stood on stage a few moments, then scratching the back of her head awkwardly before saying "Actually, I just went." She then turns Amun-Rah around to use as a table for a small performance, doing her hair quickly in an attorney type way "Well, Mr. Peasant...It says here that you're meek, and are too unfit to even compete against the empress...Since you are being held for the task, and since your voice appears to be editted" She pointed at him, her hair going back to her normal Egyptian princess-esc state "YOU'RE EMBARRASSED ABOUT YOUR VOICE AND ARE TOO JEALOUS OF THE EMPRESS TO ADMIT IT!" She then puts Amun-Rah as a microphone, some people clapping in the crowd "I would be too, to be honest. Now, on to the matter at hand!" She proclaims, lifting and dropping Amun-Rah gently to regain some lost attention "It was YOUR turn, and the empress is kind enough to let you have this turn!" She smirks, and winks.

Andrew stood alone in the room he pressed the on button to be greeted by a friendly little start up he searched the song rolling girl by miku hatsune and played the piano version of it the soft music played through the school

As Storm is walking he hears a piano theme going around. He stops and looks around.

Storm: Wow. Someone is pretty good at playing that piano. Wonder where he learned to play it? Hm, i'll admit when it comes to the piano...I can never learn how to play that thing.

Storm suddenly hears a commotion and there is a crowd of students staring and pointing at some girl playing air guitar in the middle of the hallway. He stares with a raised eyebrow.

Storm: Uh...

Andrew closed his eyes he pictured playing in a park the birds flying and the sun gleaming he was alone at last

Erin stopped and looked around, seeing students stare and point at her. She blushed with embarrassment and slid her earphones off slowly, letting them hang around her neck. "So much for not caring what people think..." Erin said to herself, avoiding the jeering students' eyes as she shifted the weight of her backpack to her other shoulder. "What a freak! Dancing like that in the hallway! What do you think you're trying to do?" All of the students picked and poked at Erin, making her feel small. Instead of letting it effect her, she straightened her back and started walking. "Hey, don't ignore us!" One of the boys said, making her turn. He was tall and obviously the type to bully other students. Erin sighed and shook her head, turning to walk away again. She moved the strap to her bass guitar case to a comfortable spot on her shoulder before taking a step forward. She heard the boy take in a breath and turned, giving him a cold glare. The boy stopped and sneered, crossing his arms over his chest. "What a freak of nature." He said, loud enough for Erin to hear. Erin's shoulders slumped forward slightly, all of their insults weighing on her. Instead, she tried playing it off by messing with her backpack. "Leave me alone." She said, sending the boy another hard glare.

Storm looks at the situation going on. He stands still with his hands in his pockets. Although arrogant, Storm had a soft side when he saw people getting bullied and bothered. All due to his anti-hero persona. He walks forward toward the boy.

Storm: What part of leave her alone don't you understand, dude.

Storm is standing beside the girl and the boy. The boy turns to him now looking at Storm. "Storm?!"

Storm: I suggest you back up, Anthony Unless you want me to make you.

The boy now named as "Anthony" continues to stare at Storm. "Ha! You got a soft side? What happen to the so called "Strongest ruler" of this school? Are you becoming a wimp?!

Storm looks at the girl

Storm: I suggest that we should go.

He said to her.

Erin sent the boy, Anthony, a glare before turning to the boy who stood next to her. Her face softened a little as she nodded, putting her hands in her pockets. "Yeah, that would probably be a good idea." She said to the boy, Storm as she heard, and watched as Anthony was still sneering at them. Erin would've said a smart remark, but decided it would only make things worse for her. Erin took in a deep breath and fixed her bass guitar strap before taking a few steps forward, waiting for Storm.