Melagrana Di Castello (R)

Race: Human

Name: Alev

Country of origin: Turkey

Appearance: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/170/5/9/Oblivious_by_lithium112.jpg

Personality: The type to be adventures but quiet, curious but stays to herself, or tries to. Sometimes she can be very tomboyish.

Hobbies: Drawing, painting, photography, reading, writing, fixing on machines; engines, adventure and test new things.

History: Alev (meaning Flame) was born in Turkey with a brother and her parents. They were never a wealthy family, but made the best of what they had. At the age of three was when everything had change for her and her family. Eight teen years ago, was when vampires came into the world, or maybe out from hiding. Many humans had turn into these vampires and later many humans were taken away or fell very ill. Alev was separated from her family and was raised by the BloodFlo inc. but never seeing her family again. She was surprisingly healthy and worked on engines and machines on her spare time as a hobby or to get away from reality at times.
She had volunteered to be a donor for the vampires to help any way she could.

Strengths: Can fix/work on any kind of machine; engine. Can build many machines. Very good with manipulating time in her photographs.

Weaknesses: Sweets-candy; coffee, new machines/engines.

Let me know if anything needs fixing~

Race: Vampire

Name: Gawain (real name is forgotten)

Country of origin: Ireland/Celtic origins

Appearance: Get your rotten cans and beer tomatoes ready... -hides-

Personality: Rather spontaneous and nutty. Likes to joke, and tease. Doesn't see the point in fretting over much, having been through alot in his early years. Is flirty, and is very eager to impress everyone. Can be childish at times. In times of extreme duress/emergency, he is focused and determined to keep everyone safe.

Hobbies: Acrobatics (leading to many broken pieces of furniture or chandeliers pulled a tad loose than they should), music, cooking, outdoors (at night, obviously). Likes to play saxophone, violin, drums and trumpet.

History: Was born in Ireland many a year ago, and was bitten by a vampire girl after a show of his band. He became a vampire soon after, and was caught a few years after he turned. He left Ireland and found a small pack of roaming vampires, and he lived there for many years. However, disputes and fights in the group lead to him departing. He then was found by Melagrana, and began to live there, happy he found a home

Strengths: Cheery disposition, optimistic, funny.

Weaknesses: Dramatic/serious situations he has some trouble with (unless life threatening), hot wimmins, serious people

Name: Miri Lighte
Country of origin: France
Appearance:
_T5X4240.jpg
Height: 1.57 meters (approximately five feet, two inches)
Weight: 49.89 kilograms (approximately 110 pounds)
Personality: Miri is sullen when people attempt to cajole her into performing chores and other activities she finds demeaning, but adores the presence of others when they are willing to relax with her and not take life too seriously.
Hobbies: Miri enjoys singing and fencing, but is not ill versed in polite conversation and etiquette which her mother taught her and remains in her love of lavish social settings.
History: Just like any other donor, Miri grew of age with the stress and luxury of a donor child. She was well cared for and her mother instilled a dream of having her a pampered life, which she seemed to have achieved when she was taken as a donor for some huge house.
Strengths: Miri is good at solving problems and working out a tough situation.
Weaknesses: Anything involving trusting others, communicating effectively, and hard, sweaty work.

I claim credit for bringing 3 new players to this roleplay.

Roleplay will be starting tomorrow!! Be ready people!!

YAY! I'm excited!

HELLZ YEAH!!!!!!! >D

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- *gasp* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

This is me giving info from Kat:

Kitti, Your char wouldn't be with her mother, she would have been sold already. Also, apparently no one was in the house when Jonathan Cross' donor died.

Shit we should have known: Vampires arrived at the house after he died. And he ordered the humans BEFORE he died, and the vampires got to the house BEFORE the donors.

I'll try and help you guys understand this. T.T

However kitti would be able to see her mother if she worked on the farm, which is where the children go the first few years of thier life until 7 when schooling starts and ends at 18

Name: Alphonse Shepard
Country of origin: Spain
Appearance:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

>Dark brown eyes<o:p></o:p>
>Thinning black hair<o:p></o:p>
>5'5''<o:p></o:p>
>Light brown skin
Personality: Very submissive, doesn't admit it but enjoys the sense of purpose he receives from being owned by a vampire. Doesn't speak out much, but will stand his ground if offended. Very open-minded and caring, but will not strain his moral values.
Hobbies: Enjoys writing in his journals and carves wood animals.
History: Offered the option to retire, he refused on the basis that his daughter was turned into a vampire during the initial outbreak and he felt like he would be letting her down by doing so. Grew up in a rough neighborhood and learned to fend for himself without using his past as an excuse to hold himself above others. Loyal to his friends, doesn't hold grudges, and trusts people easily. Lived an average life, middle-class, mother and father died when he was 37 in a car wreck and he never quite got over it, though he will never admit it. Wife died during childbirth, but his daughter survived and he treated her like a princess. Once the outbreak happened, he felt overjoyed that his daughter became a vampire because he would never lose her. She looked like her mother and since she would never die, he would never lose his connection to the memory. When he found out that vampires could own donors, he volunteered himself for his daughter so he could ensure that she would never have a need. His daughter wanted him to retire and he refused, so she sold him to Cross because she thought that since her father had taken care of her all these years, she would give him a final relaxation and an escape from his clinging to her mother's memory. He didn't say anything to her, but he felt like she hated him.
Strengths: Morally strong, trustworthy, honest, and doesn't hold grudges
Weaknesses: Sometimes can be too trusting, can be very blunt, and will sometimes lose himself in his writings<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>
PS - TK/KK, if I need to correct anything, please send me a private message and I will update. I am very embarassed to being publically told that I am incorrect. Thanks.

Just to make sure I get this ABSOLUTELY clear, all the human characters just showed up together in that one vehicle? And they don't know Cross is dead yet, RIGHT?

Well a car can only hold like 2-3 people comfortably so there can be more cars if people want to

and yes the humans only know that they're going to a home in Italy and have been ordered by a vampire named johnathan cross

Anyone want to tell me why they haven't posted?

Ya know even though I've seenyou online and posting in other rps? And pit the link for the IC in everyones pages? Just kinda hurt :(((