Melagrana Di Castello (R)

I don't wanna be a pissy woman! Then it would sound like I'm PMSing all the time. XDDDDD (okiday, need to stop posting here... feel like I'm spamming the thread...... .__. )

MORE PEOPLE! JOIN!

Character Sheet

Race: Vampire
Name: Dahlia Brenan
Country of origin: USA
Appearance:
queen-sophie-anne-episode-11.png

Personality: playful, flirty,  coquettish, blunt, and wise
Hobbies:  cooking and baking even though she can't eat any of it, gardening, swimming, and seducing/flirting with boys and girls   
History: She lived a sheltered life with her wealthy family for 24 years and went to church with her mother, father and siblings. She was expected to get married have children and be a house wife, but on her wedding day in New Orleans she refused to get married and jilted her lover that night she was turned by Johnathan Cross soon after that she became a brand new woman, she was most excited with showing her knees and being flirty for once. After 11 years with Johnathan she left and traveled the world for two years before the vampire epidemic broke out and she nearly died once or twice but still survived, she's sad she lost her maker but is excited to see his other followers as well in his mansion 
Strengths: giving advice, being level headed, getting what she wants
Weaknesses: cute boys/girls, jewelry, getting pretty, dressing nice, being rejected, fear of lightning and crabs 

Will edit

So Kai, is my human your vamp's donor like we talked about in passing or...?

@Vay no physically aging

and no all humans are availble for donating no specifics since it's a large household (hopefully)

Ah, I thought it was more personal, ah, never mind, I'll call you about it.

As far as how realistic the RP is, is this in the future? Are there made up countries or real ones?

The date was like the 3rd thing listed in the rp, the rp is located in a rural seaside mansion in modern day Italy on planet Earth

Oh, sorry.

I guess I was just skimming too hard. ^_^;;;;;;;;;;

I was a wonderan'. . . are there ANY animals left?

Like, are humans the only source of blood left? Or they just like the human taste best?

Not to mention I'm wondering if the humans are stuck with just the veggies that they farm or if they get to raise livestock.

Yes there are animals, and vampires can eat animals but they have to drain 10 animals to even feel full but the fullness goes away very quickly

Yay! So we need a couple more RPers!

I'll try....

You need 4 more humans.

Ratio Monkey is sad. :(

Silly asmo we just need to keep atleast 1:1 but you can't own more than 3 humans to 1 vampire