Meilance Mystery (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill have Tristan's speech as purple/violet. I'll reply either soon, or as soon as I can. Running on no sleep is a pain.

I understand, so take your time. Though probably not too long. Now you atleast know that the rp is up

Sweet. Well, I guess I'll have Ivorine's Speech be Orange or something close to it. Now how to reply...I'm not sure on where to start, can you guys give me some suggestions?

Well, they were going to be meeting up, right? We'll go from there; seems like the most logical thing to do. Also, it'd be best to watch the IC thread, to get alerts for replies and such.

If you want to add something, like I did before Noah went to the meeting place you can do so. As long they meet together it's fine. I just wanted to give you guys a bit of a feeling to my characters, how they're all like and especiallty Noah.

Ohai Nathchi, now I'm here as well. You wouldn't mind if I joined this would you? . 3.

Also, I assume, considering Ivorine's info, that this is set in the US? It's like there are no other nations in the world, but eh, I can roll with it.

@Andalais Hello! :D And of course you can join! Though we've to talk through on how you can get into the rp since Noah and her friends is now in the haunted house. I don't know, but you can read the IC for more info on what's happening. ( https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/meilance-mystery-ic.63911/#post-1445734 )

Well, Meilance City is supposed to be a little... well, no one knows if it really is in the US or in other countries but yeah, something like a big city in US or somewhere else. The city itself is a little "mysterious" so to say :b

Here is my character. He doesn't really believe in the supernatural in the beginning, which might be why he is not at the haunted house first.
Name
Aaron Ackermann
Family
Mother, younger sister and family dog
Status
Single
Height
190cm
Weight
65kg
Interest
Aaron can be described as a gamer, internet addict and gun nut. He spends most of his time playing online games with some internet friends from Europe, surfing the internet or listening to music, but he is often eating something whatever he is doing. He is also interested in languages, and is currently studying Hebrew and Spanish. But of all things, his greatest passion is music, and he spends a lot of his time just listening to different kinds of music, and his favourite instrument to play is the guitar.
Background history
Aaron comes from a Jewish family originating from Israel. His great grandfather came from former Czechoslovakia and was a survivor of the Holocaust after which he moved to the new state of Israel. His grandfather fought in the Six Day War and the Yom Kippur War, and was killed in action in the latter. His father moved to the US in 1991, where he a few years later met Aaron's mother.

Overall, Aaron's life was perfectly normal. He started in the local school and does so still. He met Noah somewhere along the way when she came to his support when he was being harassed by a couple of older boys for being Jewish, and they have been friends ever since. However, on a late December night about three years ago, Aaron's father simply...disappeared. No one knew what happened to him, as there was no trace of him in any form. Aaron does not believe in the supernatural like Noah does, though, and has simply accepted that he doesn't know what happened to him.
Other
Aaron is quite tall and thin, despite having eating habits that Noah often describes as "bestial". He has neck-long, scruffy, curly hair that stands in all directions even when clean, and has a short stubble on his chin and upper neck. His eyes are blue-green and he has a scar across his right eyebrow which he got from falling off a box at age three. He has a wide selection of clothes, from leather jackets to simple t-shirts to a unicorn kigurumi he's got hanging in the back of his closet., but he typically wears a simple white t-shirt underneath a thin, green jacket which he keeps open. On his legs are a pair of stonewashed blue jeans with some factory-made wear-and-tear, and on his feet are a pair of black and yellow sneakers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, you're accepted! Now we just have to figure out when and how you can make your appereance in the rp..

I'm thinking you meet me in school after this business in the haunted house. I'm not impatient, I can wait.

By the way, you're saying that house has been abandoned for four years? By how you're describing it, I'd say it's closer to fifty years :b

Yes, that'll be good and why it sounds like that is because it's old, and those who've moved in haven't got the time to do much since the haunting, also. The aura (or power) from the boy is also making an effect on the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.