Meeting the cat

N

Nightmare

Original poster
THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY (I guess I'm gonna use this thing xD)

What nicknames do you like to be called? I'm Kitty, Spazz, or just plain old Sam. I have quite a few nickanames- comes with having rather creative friends, I suppose.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? I'm a nineteen year old chick. (Although I'd rather be a boy.)

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? This will literally change from day to day. Or even hour to hour. I like pretty much everything.

What kind of characters do you usually play? My females are usually the tough type who love to prank. They're never too serious and although they love arguing, it's pretty easy to make them happy. My males are kind of complex. Generally, they're the cocky type, but they like to be seen as the peacekeeper. However, more often than not, if they're bored they will instigate an argument between two other people then just sit back and watch for fun.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs? Angry Marines or wolf packs. I love kittens, but... Eh. xD And no sparkling vampires. Just no.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! HEY JUDE, DON'T MAKE IT BAD, TAKE A SAD SONG, AND MAKE IT BETTERRRRRRR.
Not my absolute favorite (that'd probably be a nightwish song), but it's trapped in my head and can't escape.

Other than that, uh... I play flute and a few other woodwinds -and a little percussion-, and I love to read/write. I'm going to be starting college soon for music performance (although I'm considering archaeology instead, because I love history), and I like to talk to people. I don't like ditsy people, but I can deal.

And that's me. ^^

Beatles <33 You are now awesome -nods-
Welcome to Iwaku! I like your name, and I used to play the flute, and I am 19! :D
Anywho, if you need anything feel free to ask.

OMG archaeology...*gives high five* anyways..im Duchess and i absolutely love all that...sounds like your a great person. cant wait to see what you have stored in that brain. anyways, welcome to the community

Hello and welcome to the community singer of beatles music! 8D

Hello and welcome to Iwaku.

I am Tetsuri and it is a pleasure to have you here!

I hope you enjoy your stay here. =^__^=

Welcome to Iwaku! I shall name you Spazzy! :3 My name is Rina or like it is now...Raimy. If you need help please do not hesitate from asking.

Hello and welcome to Iwaku.
You may be Spazz, because I am Kitti.
By the by, hello. You've arrived during Sci-Fi month so a lot of people are a bit dressed up for the occasion.

Since you're new, I have links to help you find your way around:
Since you're new to us, I have a couple roleplay important links for you, to help you find your way around quickly:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need help, please do ask.

Hi Nightmare, I am late but I will call you either Nightmare or Anonymousey, because that's what it says is your alias. :P Welcome to Iwaku!