1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Meet my friend Adam. He doesn't know when to quit.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Hydronine, May 26, 2010.

1. John

He smiled. "Eta 2 minutes." He smiled and held her hand as he drove.

2. John

"Back at base?" He was kind of confused.

3. Very funny.

4. ....ah.

i dont mean to be a dick, but this is whyn i dont like serial god botherers.
    mate of mine used to bew going out with one once, she went apeshit whenever he and my other mates talked about warhammer. as in "well, if you're happy going to hell for playing demons in a tabletop game then fine!" and other bullshit.

but anyway, you knwo where to find me if you need me mate.
    you know how i love to bait god botherers (take maverick for instance)

5. Thanks sweetheart!

6. sorry mate. he hit a nerve with a sledgehammer.

7. John

"He also assures us that the hunter doesn't kill unless absolutely necessary. He prefers to incapacitate. It appears that the Hunter is a completely different version of Ray, separate from himself."

8. Hawthorne

He mused to himself as he leaned back and folded his hands in his lap "Fascinating. I would enjoy doing some research on the young man. It seems we have an interesting co-worker. Nice job you two. Now we just have to get Miss Whittaker and find the other two."

9. I'm sorry you had to deal with that, buddy.... I should have warned you that he can rub people the wrong way...

And now here come the waterworks. Fuckdammit.

10. John

"Don't be creepy. We'll wait on Dylan's instructions." He left the war room.

11. Belle

Hawthorne smiled at her "I promise I won't be creepy about it. Sorry if I've been...out of it recently." He cleared his throat and motioned her to leave along with John. She nodded slowly and she exited after him

12. he's trying to help, and unable to see that trying to help isnt helping.

took me a while to learn that one.

13. Yeah... As I said, knight in shining armor.

14. The verdict? This chap suffers from a severe case of 'Doesn't-Know-When-To-Drop-It'.

If it gets too ridiculous, just block him on Facebook and so on. It's an excellent way to deal with people who won't shut the fuck up about things you don't particularly want to talk about.

15. The problem is, He used to be a very good friend. The thing is, he's trying harder and harder to try and indoctrinate me that WE BELONG TOGETHER.

Pffffft.

16. Still, even if you were the bestest of pals in the past, there comes a point where someone becomes far too obsessive. If you are feeling he is becoming too intrusive, for your own safety block him out for a while.

17. Punch him in the nickles.

A few times. Sorry, but obsessiveness is disgusting.

18. Julez J. Rudes Loves how the jewish don't try to convert, but hates how christianity is shoved down her throat. Repeatedly. Seriously, people, let up. I need to breathe, and I can't do that when I'm choking on your "Word of God".
    about an hour ago Friends Only · Comment · LikeUnlike
    Alvaro Cano likes this.
    Adam Trids
    Adam Trids
    Help. Julz needs saving.
    42 minutes ago ·
    Julez J. Rudes
    Julez J. Rudes
    ADAM! WHAT PART OF "LEAVE ME ALONE" DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

Message I sent him:

Adam. I'm sorry for neglecting you over the years, And I'm sorry if I didn't do enough to help you when you were in trouble. I apologize for getting mad at you some times, I really hate getting pissed at you.

But you of all people should know that I'm not one to talk about religion, and it seems like you're loosing yourself to a couple of holy books. I liked you because of your individuality when we first became friends, but all I'm seeing now is reconstituted bible-thumper talk.

I dislike being repeatedly asked to convert, or having a normal conversation with you turn to something so unintendedly religious.

I also don't like being asked to reveal information that I don't want to at the time, and I asked you MANY TIMES to leave me alone, yet you kept going, and kept seeking out EVERY ONE OF MY STATUSES.

Let me make this clear. You think we belong together. I don't. I don't, because I feel like there's a level of language that is lost in translation between us. I also don't believe we would work because of your strict religious views, and the fact that you just wont leave me alone about them.

I am truly sorry, but I just can't handle this.

If you count me as a friend, or more, you will not answer to this. If you do answer, I am not lying when I say that I am done with you because it proves that you didn't read this, or even care that I took the time to at least try, one last time, to get you to understand that all I want is some space. If you don't answer this message, then you at least have a chance of earning back my respect and possibly our friendship. I am sorry.

19. Does he think you're single or something? I'm kind of lost on what the motivation is here for him to be this obsessive for you two to be together so much.

20. I am kinda on my own now.... I screwed up by letting him know, because I thought he could be mature about it.

But nope.