Meet Muggles

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Muggles

Original poster
Hello,

Muggles here. I've been roleplaying for about eight years, and it certainly doesn't feel like it's been that long. I've roleplayed on various sites under different names. This one's Muggles because it was my high school nickname, and it's my favorite nickname I've been given. I enjoy participating in both group roleplays and one on ones. I enjoy OOC talk as I love becoming friends with my roleplay partners. I've already filled out my roleplay resume, so take a look if you're interested in roleplaying with me.

Regards,

Muggles

Welcome to Iwaku! Your title had given me the impression it had something to do with Harry Potter (lol), nonetheless that's a pretty neat nickname!

Welcome to Iwaku! Your title had given me the impression it had something to do with Harry Potter (lol), nonetheless that's a pretty neat nickname!
Thank you!

My obsession with Harry Potter is how I got my nickname actually. It was given to me by someone who was annoyed by my obsession and constantly teased me about it.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hi, Muggles! Nice to meet you, and welcome to Iwaku! Does your nickname have any relation to Harry Potter?

lol that question's answered good job Moody 8D

Also, your icon looks really, really familiar. Is it maybe from Stardust?

Thank you!

My obsession with Harry Potter is how I got my nickname actually. It was given to me by someone who was annoyed by my obsession and constantly teased me about it.
Well I'm glad it back fired (sorta) on them, something about Muggles kind of sounds cute.

Hi, Muggles! Nice to meet you, and welcome to Iwaku! Does your nickname have any relation to Harry Potter?

lol that question's answered good job Moody 8D

Also, your icon looks really, really familiar. Is it maybe from Stardust?
Nice to meet you too! Thank you!

My icon is of Tristan Thorn, so yes Stardust.

Well I'm glad it back fired (sorta) on them, something about Muggles kind of sounds cute.
The teasing was all done in good fun. He actually went through about fifteen nicknames for I approved Muggles. My friends all thought it was cute and a few of them still only refer to me as Muggles.

Nice to meet you too! Thank you!

My icon is of Tristan Thorn, so yes Stardust.
Aw yeah. Stardust is awesome. I watched it in theaters during college, and I loved it so much. Very interesting and fun ideas in it!

Dear Muggles,

Tristan is in your avatar, therefore I love you.

Welcome to Iwaku!

Aw yeah. Stardust is awesome. I watched it in theaters during college, and I loved it so much. Very interesting and fun ideas in it!
I just watched Stardust recently, and I love it so much. I read the book as well, but I don't remember much of it.

Dear Muggles,

Tristan is in your avatar, therefore I love you.

Welcome to Iwaku!
I love you for loving me for having Tristan in my avatar, haha.

Thank you!

I just watched Stardust recently, and I love it so much. I read the book as well, but I don't remember much of it.
I need to read the book still.

Status
Not open for further replies.