Meet & Greet! Looking for some regulars to show me the ropes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ShiningMist

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called? Call me Gray. I like that name and its easy to type out.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? I've been in the role-playing scene for about five years. I've evolved over time and now I'm expanding my borders to the forums! I'd love to see what Iwakuro has to offer.

Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? I can do both pretty well as long as their organized and a fixed idea is in motion.

What I love about Role play: It's all about getting behind the skin of another person's life. My characters are an extension of who I am in a world that doesn't exist. The communities are also pretty cool and I love seeing the creativity of other people come through their characters.

Genres: Scifi, Fantasy, Cyberpunk, Romance , Modern (I'm open to others)

So...I've done some basics. What about you? If your interested in getting to know me and roleplay, just tell me about yourself! I'll read up if you do the same. OH and also don't forget to tell me what you love about roleplay too!

Hihi Shining Mist! :D Welcome to the community!

I am another "get in the skin" roleplayer. >> I play because I love living other lives and having other experiences. I like to BE my characters. And the second best part about it is getting to interact with other people. Cause it makes it sooo much more fun and exciting and surprising!

If you're looking for a place to jump in to a roleplay right away, we have the Jump In section! >:3 No bios or signups required, you can just hop in to a scene and run away with it.

Welcome to Iwaku, SM.

I'm also one of those rpers of the type you mentioned. It's fun to be someone else :)

The Rp is turbo easy to get into here, feel free to shoot me a message if you have any questions or need help with anything.

Whello there ^^
I simply love stories, they make me all warm and fuzzy on the inside :3
Those moments that make you shiver because they are so awesome, there is a reason to live another lifetime.
Chech out my rp interestchecks if you are after stories ;)

I'd love to make myself some bios for my characters..but I'm not sure where I'm supposed to post them? Also, is there a character limit? Where do I find more info on this?

Regarding my rps or in general ?
As for my rps, they are at the moment only posted as Interestchecks, while I make the oocs. was it any of them in particular you wanted to join ?
Disregard this if it wasnt my rps you were interested in ;)

I'm wondering if bios are made within certain rps or on a profile of sorts. I'll look into your rps, and post an applicable character. Do I use any format of bio from Iwaku or do you prefer a certain type (ultimate etc)

Oh, well it depends Id say. Though most usually have a character-sheet inside the OOC that you should use.
Regarding my rps, they are so far not up as OOCs, one of them has a cs ready already though. But if they interest you, I could post the CSs for them before I launch the OOCs. Hope that answered your questions ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.