Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Historical Fiction, Horror, Select fandoms
KXqJk6e.jpg

oMnh01l.jpg

Considering two days ago I was not expecting to be adopting a puppy, I couldn't be happier. :D

Awww, he's so cute!

I really like the tusks. Do you polish them?

Considering two days ago I was not expecting to be adopting a puppy, I couldn't be happier. :D
What changed your mind?

What changed your mind?
He was free and I've been wanting a dog forever, I just kept telling myself my apartment was a bit too small for a dog, but it's also an opportunity to improve my own fitness by walking him for like 40 minutes a day.

Awww, he's so cute!

I really like the tusks. Do you polish them?
Oh, that?

That's Mister Pigsly. He only uses the finest tusk shine, I'll have you know.

He was free and I've been wanting a dog forever, I just kept telling myself my apartment was a bit too small for a dog, but it's also an opportunity to improve my own fitness by walking him for like 40 minutes a day.
Ah I see, good for you then. :P

Before noticing the dog, I was drawn to the set of knives in the background. ~___~ (At least, I assume it's a set, I can't tell. Haha.) My manfriend's love for weapons must have rubbed off on me more than I thought.

ANYWAY, AWWW, ADORABLE. <3 I wanna kiss his widdle nose. I have such an intense dog allergy but puppies like this one make me not wanna care.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Bro, it's the 25th of January, take down your Christmas tree.

Oh good. I was looking for the final ingredient for my bark woof chow-mein.

Mister Pigsley x Bjorn OTP

Very cute dog!

Is...Is that a Christmas tree?

No, it's a New Year's shrub. Get with the times.

Before noticing the dog, I was drawn to the set of knives in the background. ~___~ (At least, I assume it's a set, I can't tell. Haha.) My manfriend's love for weapons must have rubbed off on me more than I thought.

ANYWAY, AWWW, ADORABLE. <3 I wanna kiss his widdle nose. I have such an intense dog allergy but puppies like this one make me not wanna care.

Yeah, I still got to find a home for the knife set. I got one three months prior, and storage space is a premium.

Bro, it's the 25th of January, take down your Christmas tree.

One part laziness, one part storage issues, one part I like it.

Awww, cute puppy! It almost makes me want another one, but I already have two boys who want to tear each other's throats out each time I feed them. X_x They fight as bad as my kids do, but at least with my kids I'm not scared to reach in and pull them apart.

• Thank You
Reactions: Dervish
Awww, cute puppy! It almost makes me want another one, but I already have two boys who want to tear each other's throats out each time I feed them. X_x They fight as bad as my kids do, but at least with my kids I'm not scared to reach in and pull them apart.

It's too early to tell for sure, but Bjorn's a pretty mellow puppy, and his siblings are the same way. Heck, he even likes his crate! I thought it would be a battle to get him in, but nope! He walks right in with zero fuss.

Very nice puppy you got there.

Mine is like the polar-opposite.

Red-Fox Lab, everything must be eaten.

Very nice puppy you got there.

Mine is like the polar-opposite.

Red-Fox Lab, everything must be eaten.
He does the usual puppy chewing, but he's gentle so far, and you can usually distract him with his toys. I actually took him out for his first walk, he picked up how to walk with a leash within 20 minutes, I gotta say I'm impressed!

A+ Name

A++ Dog Breed.

A+++ Cuteness.

APPROVED.
Oh man, I am in proud dad mode right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.