Meet Bjorn

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Dervish, Jan 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Considering two days ago I was not expecting to be adopting a puppy, I couldn't be happier. :D

• Love Love x 2
  2. Awww, he's so cute!

I really like the tusks. Do you polish them?

3. What changed your mind?

4. He was free and I've been wanting a dog forever, I just kept telling myself my apartment was a bit too small for a dog, but it's also an opportunity to improve my own fitness by walking him for like 40 minutes a day.

5. Oh, that?

That's Mister Pigsly. He only uses the finest tusk shine, I'll have you know.

6. Ah I see, good for you then. :P

7. Is...Is that a Christmas tree?

8. Before noticing the dog, I was drawn to the set of knives in the background. ~___~ (At least, I assume it's a set, I can't tell. Haha.) My manfriend's love for weapons must have rubbed off on me more than I thought.

ANYWAY, AWWW, ADORABLE. <3 I wanna kiss his widdle nose. I have such an intense dog allergy but puppies like this one make me not wanna care.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Most adorable thing EVER!!!

10. Bro, it's the 25th of January, take down your Christmas tree.

11. Oh good. I was looking for the final ingredient for my bark woof chow-mein.

12. Mister Pigsley x Bjorn OTP

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  13. Very cute dog!

14. No, it's a New Year's shrub. Get with the times.

Yeah, I still got to find a home for the knife set. I got one three months prior, and storage space is a premium.

One part laziness, one part storage issues, one part I like it.

15. Awww, cute puppy! It almost makes me want another one, but I already have two boys who want to tear each other's throats out each time I feed them. X_x They fight as bad as my kids do, but at least with my kids I'm not scared to reach in and pull them apart.

• Thank Thank x 1
  16. puppies!

• Like Like x 1
  17. It's too early to tell for sure, but Bjorn's a pretty mellow puppy, and his siblings are the same way. Heck, he even likes his crate! I thought it would be a battle to get him in, but nope! He walks right in with zero fuss.

18. Very nice puppy you got there.

Mine is like the polar-opposite.

Red-Fox Lab, everything must be eaten.

19. A+ Name

A++ Dog Breed.

A+++ Cuteness.

APPROVED.

• Like Like x 1
  20. He does the usual puppy chewing, but he's gentle so far, and you can usually distract him with his toys. I actually took him out for his first walk, he picked up how to walk with a leash within 20 minutes, I gotta say I'm impressed!

Oh man, I am in proud dad mode right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.