3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, magical, romance, futuristic, otherworldly
Hi.....I'm weird. XD

I've done this a few times before and often I don't get anyone who comes in, but I'm here so hi!

I'm bad at these, talk to me all you want! ^^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Hi there, I'm weird too :bsmile: I think it's fair to say that we're all a little weird, so you should be good and comfy here!

Glad to see you found our little corner of the internet. Have you been roleplaying a long while? What kinda genres do you enjoy?

If you need any help, by the way, or have any questions, feel free to ask! ^_^ New sites can always have nooks and crannies that you may not find at first glance.

Hey, welcome to Iwaku!!! This is a pretty rad place, so I'm sure you'll find someone to compliment your weirdness in all the right ways

More weirdos? Lovely!

Welcome to Iwaku, Happy! Glad to have you on board. What kind of weird things are you into? I'm sure that there are a lot of other weirdos like us who are into it too. We are a friendly community. If you have any questions do not be afraid to ask. :D

Last edited:
Don't worry, this is a roleplaying forum. We're all weird. 8D

I hope that your username is based on the Troye Sivan song because it's a real bop. Also welcome to the site, we're all weird here! ( ´ ▽ ` )

Iwaku is as good a home as any for the weird and mysterious. Welcome aboard! Take this cookie :cookie: and enjoy your stay, and if you've ever got any questions about the site, don't be afraid to ask!