2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Low/High/Epic Fantasy, Adventure, Worldbuilding, Supernatural, Mutants
Sooo, this happened... Nice site, there is a bunny wandering around...

*ahem* Hi! I'm Nemaisare, or Nemai, or Nem, or Nemmy, or hey you! As you like. ;) I've even occasionally been summoned by magical squeaky toy. >.> That, or awesome, repeat coincidence. :P I like making smilies, as you can probably see, and seem to only ever be hyper or so laidback it's not even funny. I don't know how it happens but it does, and it's weird. Yepyepyepyepyep <--Ducky has also influenced my life greatly. She is cute. The end.

Anyway, I've been roleplaying for upwards of ten years and have always enjoyed it. I consider myself advanced, and like to stick in and around that level, but not to the utter exclusion of all else. My main interests are character and world building, alongside fantasy anything and everything. ;) I really like fantasy.

So, with that out of the way.... Howsee doodle? :D

Hello Nemai!~ Welcome to Iwaku! You seem like a very interesting person ^ ^ and I'm glad to meet you~

Enjoy your stay~ :)

Hello and Welcome to the site. ^^

Thanks guys, :) I'm happy to be here.

Welcome to Iwaku, Nemmy!!

I hope you find some awesome stuff while you're here, and some great RP's to stretch them writing fingers. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Someone will be around to answer!!

Please, stretch your legs and enjoy your stay! :D