Meep :3!

G

GoddessLuna

Original poster
Hello everyone ^^! You may call me Luna or whatever pleases you ^^! I am 19 years old and currently in college ^^! As you can tell from my avatar I love anime <3! Just something about it makes me want to watch it all day long :3! A couple of things I want to mention about myself are the following: I love to talk and socialize with people, I love to make friends, I am a pretty nice caring girl if you don't hurt my feelings, My OCC writing is like this I put cute faces and might not sound grammicly right etc. Its how I am typing now I am completely different once I am in a RP. I also have not rped in a year since college can sometimes be really draining on you but as of now I am on break so I would love to start rping again and making some friends as well :3! I love love love fantasy roleplays they are very fun for me ^^! I really love vampires and witches and all those good things but I HATE when vampires are seen as "Twlight this or twilight that" No.... There are other vampires books out there like House of Night, In the Forest of the Night, Vampire Diaries etc. I don't like twilight period.

Anywhos there's a little about me if you want to know more let me know I would be glad to talk and stuff :3! Also I have been to so many roleplay sites before so I am kinda looking for a friendly nice community that others did not have for me... so I hope to fit in pretty well :3! Its nice to meet you all <3!

Welcome to Iwaku. A friendly nice community with many different genres or RP and an endless supply of willing players.

I'm October, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thank you for welcoming me here :3! It does in fact seem like a friendly community so far thank you ^^!

Hallo there Luna! :D I used to watch a looot of anime, but now I am on a binge of hilarious tv comedies! o___o

Welcome to the community! >:3

Hallo there Luna! :D I used to watch a looot of anime, but now I am on a binge of hilarious tv comedies! o___o

Welcome to the community! >:3

Thank you for the welcome :3! I dont watch as much as I use to but sometimes you just fall out of the loop here and there =P And tv comedies are addicting XD!

hello and welcome to the forums! :) and thanks for welcoming me too! glad you're here ^^

Welcome to Iwaku, Mrs. Luna :D I hope that you enjoy your stay as much as I am!