2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Agender
  6. Primarily Prefer Male
  7. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
All of them.
Since the dawn of time races other than humans have shared the same earth as humans. Elves, vampires, and werewolves, who were able to assume a human appearance hid amongst humans while other races had their civilizations in secret.

In the Dark Ages, however, non-humans were almost discovered some were even hunted down, and so they retreated into the caves where they lived for several hundred years. They rejected technological and social changes as a way to reject human society. They struggled but they were safe.

Several hundred years later, after a series of catastrophic events and such human society fell apart, the new generation of Elves took this opportunity to take back the earth for themselves, they crawled out of the caves, and saved the humans, and built a new society where the other races no longer had to hide but instead live under Elven rule. Humans were allowed to live among them safely under one condition: that they had to reject their human values and enter Elven society.

The age of progress and self-expression is over, and now came the age of the elves.

It's been 100 years and tensions have been high among the races, but what will come of this?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Solar Soarfell
Absolutely amazing

Reactions: The_Queer_Alien
This sounds amazing

• Love
Reactions: The_Queer_Alien
Looks like it belongs in the red star board, not general RP.

Looks like it belongs in the red star board, not general RP.
See the problem with that is that in the rules it says that players must be at least 16, and red star is for players ages 18+. I believe I followed Iwaku guidelines, maybe you could give the rules another, is there is anything that seems worthy of being put in the red star board, please PM me what it is and I will edit it!