Medievalish/Modern Fantasy plot (still needs name)

Jessica

Your neighborhood artist
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
Online Availability
All day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
I like Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Yaoi, Yuri, and Romance. Please do not be shy in bringing up another genre. I just might be interested in it ^^

I can do incest and Mpreg as well
Hello Iwaku!

So I've got a plot and I wanted to see if there was general interest in the idea before I went ahead and followed through with making the Sign ups. It's based off a book called The Black Prism by Brent Weeks. If you've read it, you'll see where I got some of this stuff ^^.

In this world, colors correspond with the magical potential of each character. For instance, a character with blue eyes will be able to draft their magic by seeing the color (such as blue skies or oceans). A person with more than one color eyes will be able to draft those colors as well, but at a higher risk to themselves. The amount of magic that it takes to draft more than one color is wearing on the human body. It reduces the life expectancy by at least 30 years and will tire them out more quickly during battle. Those who are capable of drafting 3 (and the rarest) never make it past 50, even if they never draft more than one color during their lifetime. The more of the color that is available to see, the more powerful the wielder of that color is. Colorblindness in this RP will be just as damning as being born completely blind, considering that they will not be able to see any color rather than just a few shades. Their eyes will still hold the color(s) they are able to wield, but their life will be a guessing game without special tools to assist them.

Colorblind individuals do not have the worst of it though. There are people who are incapable of drafting any colors. Those who are born with black colored eyes. These people are the runt of the litter so to say. Though no wrong has been done to them, it is not uncommon that they are jealous of those that are capable of drafting colors. Sometimes, their jealousy drives them to the point of stealing another person's eyes for the magical power and abilities that come with it. Of course, their bodies are unable to handle raw magic incompatible with them, and so they usually suffer a heart attack the moment the eyes are pushed into the sockets.

The RP plot will be that the characters are young adults in boot camp, ages between 16-30. Can be cadets or a higher rank individual who was present to help welcome them. They join the military for whatever reason, though almost immediately their lives take a turn for the worst. During their introduction, the town and camp is attacked by the people with black eyes. News spread and the color drafters realized that the attack is happening all over. These people have banded together and begun the genocide of the color drafters. Someone has been fueling their bloodlust behind closed doors, and now, they've decided that the only way to become greater than color drafters is to eliminate them all together.

The main characters will be color drafters who managed to escape the boot camp alive. They will need to team up and do everything in their power to stop this madness once and for all.

Now, I don't know if this should be a medieval or a modern fantasy type of ordeal, but I want to see if anyone would be interested in the RP at all.