5'6"
Weight:
129 lbs
Race:
Human
Appearance:
(Look at the picture)
Descriptive Appearance:
Enya has long brown hair, brown eyes and fair skin. Being from the Kingdom of Alatum Hastam, her robes always consist of the color red with slight accents of gold and green. Her robes are fairly short, stopping at her thighs, but the back has a long trail and red thigh high boots with gold brims.
________
Personality:
Enya is shown to be very loyal to her kingdom, but only because she fears for her life if she refused to follow the laws. She is shown to be secretly kind to others, while around others of the royal army or the court, she is stoic.
Enya likes practicing her magic and reading her tomes and other books from her libraries.
Dislikes:
She dislikes how the kingdom is run but will never voice it. She sometimes wishes that a rebellion would break out and overthrow the king and change how things are run.
Hobby:
Enya's likes are also her hobbies, as well as cooking.
Job:
Member of the royal army (if this alright?)
________
Class(Knight,Mage,Rogue, Other):

Mage
Weapon:
A tome of fire spells
Tools:
Her fire spells
Associations(Faith,Kingdom,Guilds,Groups,Cults, Other):
Alatum Hastam
Position(Role in said ''group''):
Mage of the Royal Army
Power:
Fire Magic
________
History:

Enya was raised by her parents until the age of ten, but when she was about to be dragged off to join the army, her parents had refused to hand her over. For this, they were sentenced to death and she was forced to watch them. In an attempt to save them, Enya had tried to control the flames, as she had shown some magical ability growing up, but only succeeded in making them burn faster, inadvertently assisting in her parents death. After that, she was forced into the army and taught in the art of magic. She excelled in fire magic and surpassed her teacher. To this day, she serves the royal army.

(This okay?)
Everything seems perfectly okay with me.

I don't feel like making a CS right now. D:

I would like to join with at least two characters, but I have some questions. May I use a race I created? May I create a kingdom that is another dimension on the world? May I have a dual-classed character? May I have a character that is genderfluid/crossdresses? May I have a character that is both genders? May I use a unique magic system (goes along with my race)?

I think that is it for now. I have a race I have really been wanting to bring into a roleplay, but they are a bit different than your typical fantasy humanoid. I have a whole culture and history for them, if it is ever needed/wanted as well.

I would like to join with at least two characters, but I have some questions. May I use a race I created? May I create a kingdom that is another dimension on the world? May I have a dual-classed character? May I have a character that is genderfluid/crossdresses? May I have a character that is both genders? May I use a unique magic system (goes along with my race)?

I think that is it for now. I have a race I have really been wanting to bring into a roleplay, but they are a bit different than your typical fantasy humanoid. I have a whole culture and history for them, if it is ever needed/wanted as well.

Everything yes except the kingdom in another dimension, It has to be of the same dimension. If you want the people to be from another planet then that is fine but not from another dimension, You also have to create your kingdom in the limitations of Ventorum which is the land.

Alright, I can certainly work with that, thank you. However, can the Kingdom at least be secluded and not well known/traveled by outsiders? It and its native peoples should have an air of exotic mystery, kind of how the far east was to the English for a while.

Alright, I can certainly work with that, thank you. However, can the Kingdom at least be secluded and not well known/traveled by outsiders? It and its native peoples should have an air of exotic mystery, kind of how the far east was to the English for a while.
Yep that is fine.

Oh yeah that's right IWAKU'S BBCODE SYSTEM IS SO DIFFERENT UGHGHGHHGHGHHG

I'll just make it a normal CS, then...

So she is a traveller/messenger? What kingdom does she belong to o-o?

Reactions: CrimDemon
Esta will probably be that one person who is like: OKAY EVERYONE, GET ON MY BACK. HAS ANYONE FALLEN OFF?

Reactions: CrimDemon
Status
Not open for further replies.