Medieval Times: Condor |OPEN| |Looking for members!|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't the guild i want to be apart of IN your kingdom?

Or was that somebody else's kingdom?

It is but you need to beat the last standing berserker to be able to enter.

I know. So i can still be in your kingdom?

Yes without a doubt. You can also join The Inquisition if you want they are an independent Military group that functions within Gavilion to protect normal people and mages from those who have succumbed to the temptations of demons.

I would. Currently me being on is a bit of an aberrataon actually.

Huh interesting then, why aren't you on Skype tho?

Also I hope you've figured out the OOC tab and the Overview one now.

And happy one day early birthday

Huh interesting then, why aren't you on Skype tho?

Also I hope you've figured out the OOC tab and the Overview one now.

And happy one day early birthday
I'm off again for a few hours atleast now... I'll explain it all later alright?

The red circled area. Is that alright?
Oh boy lets start circling location of kingdoms to help peps like me. Then where does Southern Aisle stand? Since Erathiel takes up the two bigger island on the right.

You see those three islands in the west? The smaller ones that are branching off and making a Y shape in the water? Yeah, thaz my kingdom xD

Wyl's uncle is a pretty famous dude, he's pretty known. The Ram was like a big name when his house was fighting off invaders and invading other places.

Sorry for not being on for the past two days. Had to deal with medical issues and other personal things i'd rather not discuss. Anyone that has a question and or would like to join my guild of berserkers please ask me now. :)

Sorry for not being on for the past two days. Had to deal with medical issues and other personal things i'd rather not discuss. Anyone that has a question and or would like to join my guild of berserkers please ask me now. :)
Hope your doin alright man. Am I accepted?

Status
Not open for further replies.