Medieval Times: Condor |OPEN| |Looking for members!|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Edward! I am going to scrap my first character and make an entirely new one. Afterwards, can I join your guild?

Not to be a downer or anything @Crono but I can't find your kingdom on the map.

I meant this map Unless he is talking about the entire continent of Sokutsu.

The words are too small/blurred for me to see so I Don't see a Sokutsu there.

On the other hand my friend @Abraxes is going to make a Lich-King once he gets back on and I help him find his way to the OOC >_>

Beware he is a master at trolling and being a trickster.

On the other hand my friend @Abraxes is going to make a Lich-King once he gets back on and I help him find his way to the OOC >_>

Beware he is a master at trolling and being a trickster.
So... we will have our own Loki, the norse god of mischief?

I have no idea how the small island kingdoms of Condor will fight a lich king especially with no ashbringer... but anyways Sokutsu is the continent right above Condor and next to the main Continent of Ventorum.

I think it's almost 12am for Edward

So... we will have our own Loki, the norse god of mischief?

Not sure if his character would be someone like Loki but maybe

I have no idea how the small island kingdoms of Condor will fight a lich king especially with no ashbringer... but anyways Sokutsu is the continent right above Condor and next to the main Continent of Ventorum.

Ah right.

Well we have a Lord Inquisitor that's half dragon and is able to transform and have the power of the dragon, a arch angel, a Demi goddess, and my soon to be made dragon that hailed from... The Lich kingdom.

I say we'll do fine.

I feel like humans are gonna have the short end of the stick again.

I feel like humans are gonna have the short end of the stick again.

That's always the case in fantasy roleplays but the kings are humans and they stilhave power just not magical power at the moment and their actions could very much dictate the fate of the kingdoms and they don't have to have magical abilities to do that.

We humans are going to be just fine. :)

As long as we don't start killing each other again. :/

WIP

Name: Lucrecia Sol
Nickname: Cia
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 125 lbs.
Race: Human
Appearance:
tAG_162262.jpg

Descriptive Appearance: Lucrecia has long light purple hair in two long braids, light blue eyes and pale skin. She wears a black leotard with light purple accents and leaved that also act as gloves. Her "boots" are black and go all the way up to the middle of her thighs.
________
Personality: Lucrecia is a rather calm individual with a sometimes sweet disposition. Hardly anything can break her of her calm demeanor except for something unbelievable happening right before her eyes.
Hobby(optional):
Job: TBA
________
Class: Rogue
Weapon:
619fd188e79fdd5acf2fa785d15e7b1c.jpg

Tools:
Associations: TBA
Position: TBA
Power:
Other Abilities:
________
History:
Other Things:

Hello Purple Heart. Sorry I just needed to say this, big fan of the neptunia series.

So that is where she is from. I had forgotten where i had seen her visage from.

I'll extend my invitation to you again wanna join mah kingdom? We humans need to stick together. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.