Medieval Times: Condor |OPEN| |Looking for members!|

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still need to make a post...

Considering this is a medieval role-play I'm surprised none of the player characters are related to each other.

Also is something like shape-shifting a allowed ability here? (probably won't have them be able to transform into other humans)

I have no probs with it... but talking about relations... wanna join me on my cruise to conquer Condor?

I have no probs with it... but talking about relations... wanna join me on my cruise to conquer Condor?

Hmm...

I don't see why not, what do you have in mind?

(Also I'm uncertain if things like dragons are a thing here as I'm thinking about making my character secretly a dragon but I probably won't because they won't be a villain or would they?)

Hmm...

I don't see why not, what do you have in mind?

(Also I'm uncertain if things like dragons are a thing here as I'm thinking about making my character secretly a dragon but I probably won't because they won't be a villain or would they?)
I have an empty spot for the leader of the Inquisition, and I'm lacking a general. :D There's a lot of empty spots in my kingdom though.

[BG=gold]
[fieldbox=Alicia, magenta, solid]
b125ee0d1fd2ebde1ab493e65cc2cd3c.jpg

» Name «
Alicia Louise Bellemore
[Ah-lee-ci-a] [Lou-i-se] [Bell-eh-more]

» Nickname «
Allie || Licia

» Age «
Real Age: 39
Earth Age: 18
Appearance Age: 14

» Height «
5'2"

» Weight «
105 lbs

» Race «
Angel
[Guardian + Arch]

» Descriptive Appearance «
Alicia has bushy light blonde hair that reaches down to around the middle of her back with shorter bangs that reach only to her chin and slightly curve inwards. She also has bangs on her forehead that sweep to the left and connect with the longer bangs. Her eyes are a dark sea blue color, but when she's at a certain angle in the day, the bottoms look peach colored with a tint of really light blue off to the right side. Her overall physique is slender and model like with her long arms and legs, as well as her child like facial appearance. Her eyes are big with long eyelashes to compliment them, and a small button nose. Her lips are puffier than the average white girl, and the light pink color makes them look really soft. She has a cute small, round face and small ears that top it off properly. She has a pale skin tone which refuses to tan, and is smooth to the touch. Her bust size is a C but unlike most girls, they're perfectly placed and perfectly round. Her bottom however, is flatter than must but is still round and squeezable enough that it's not bony. Alicia has white, six foot long wings with paper thin wings that are incredibly soft. Unlike other Angels, Alicia was named not only an Arch Angel but a Guardian, so she is able to make her wings disappear and become part of her body. The only difference it will make is her bottom might become a little bigger to make room for the wings she hid inside herself. However, there will be two slanted scars where her wings are, and when open that's where you'll find the base. Alicia's daily outfit choice is something cute but casual, however she has many outfits that fit any occasion and are still cute, whether it be a funeral or a ball. She refuses to ever look like a common peasant, and instead more like a royal.

989345qx60xkn4j2.gif

» Personality «
Alicia's personality all depends on the person whom she is around. When around friends, Alicia allows herself to be who she is. While she will always be stubborn and care-free, she will treat her friends with kindness and be up to anything when with them. She enjoys being weird and loves to laugh, but more when she's laughing with others. When it comes to family, Alicia will act respectful towards them and always be on her best behavior so as not to disappoint those who have burdened themselves with her presence. Despite that, she will still be a little weird and try her best to keep them happy, especially when they've been feeling negative emotions. When around important people, like business partners of her family, Alicia will keep a cool head and show her respect towards them. When negotiating, Alicia will do her best to be fair, however she will hold her own so that her family will not get the lesser part of the bargain. Towards strangers, Alicia is kind and thoughtful, always helping them if they need it. She will be cool around them so as not to show weakness and if they try anything on her, she will fight back. Alicia doesn't like resorting to violence first thing and will first talk, but she's not afraid to do so. Alicia is naturally gifted and as such she is talented in singing, fencing, violin, piano, and more. However, she never brags and instead likes using her abilities to make others happy. When it comes to the person of whom she is meant to be the Guardian of, at least until they reach their set goal, Alicia will fight for them and use her wisdom through the years to help them in their time of need. She may not always be with said person, but she sure as hell will answer to them when they need her, no matter where she is or whom's she's with. She's loyal to those she trusts and cares for, and protects them the best she can with what skills she has. She will always have their backs, unless they prove to be fake. If that happens, Alicia immediately cuts off all ties with them. She hates failing at something, especially protecting someone she cares for, and as such she is always straining herself to be the best she can possibly be. If she fails, she gets up and tries again and again until she succeeds. There's much more to see about her, but one cannot simply write it all out, so you'll have to meet her for yourself.

» Likes «
+ Flowers
+ Forest // Woods
+ Being With Friends
+ Flying
+ Tame and Wild Animals
+ Singing
+ Learning New Things
+ Shopping
+ The Unknown

» Dislikes «
- Fake Friends
- Pointless Arguments // Deaths
- Failing
- Those Who Bully
- Arrogance
- Abuse Of Any Kind
- Wars And Things Similar
- Being Put Down // Thought Less Of
- Those Who Cannot Reason

» Passions «
• Performing For Others
• Taking Care Of Animals // Garden
• Star Gazing
• Cooking
• Reading

» Job «
Bard || Waitress|| Princess

989345qx60xkn4j2.gif

» Class «
Duelist

» Weapon «
Two dual swords she wears around her waist in their scabbards. They scabbard however, never goes past the bottom of her dress and are slender, so no one can really tell when she wears them. The swords are lightweight, but dangerous nonetheless and can pierce even the strongest of armors. [x]

A single dagger with a sharp tip that Alicia takes with her everywhere, hidden in the confines of the part of her bra that goes around the back and clips. After all, no one checks a girls bra. [x]

» Tools «
A cute crossbody bag that holds all the things she carries with her and is bigger than normal size just for her convenience [x] || Small Sewing Kit || Various Potions || Miracle Grow || Sleeping Powder || Violin [Wears on back] || Small Bag Filled With Gold and Silver || Pack of Matches || First Aid Kit || Small Brush || Hair Ties || Small Notebook

» Associations «
The Kingdom of Erathiel

» Position «
Princess

» Powers «
Numerous
[will be revealed throughout roleplay and be added here]

» Abilities // Skills «
Self-Healing || Skilled in Martial Arts || Great Cook || Speak to and Understand Animals || Very Persuasive || Can See People's True Feelings

989345qx60xkn4j2.gif

» History «
Alicia wasn't born, but instead created by the God himself, like all Angels. From her early stages as a child, tasks were forced onto his of all kinds to see what kind of Angel she was meant to be. She was good at some, bad at others. However, two stood out. Normally, an Angel only ever was good at one thing, but Alicia was special. Her skills lied in fighting and guardianship. As such, God declared her as a Special, giving her special abilities and privileges. From ages 14 through 34, Alicia fought in God's army as an Arch Angel along with her fellow companions. However, after giving her service, God pulled her out of the army and gave her a new mission. Alicia was sent down to Earth with details on what she was doing and rules she had to follow while down there. Alicia spent her first night on the streets, however during her second day on Earth, a beautiful carriage stopped in front of her. A women exited the carriage and ran over to Alicia, wrapping her in a hug. She said, "My daughter! Thank god I found you! Never wander off again, promise me!" Alicia didn't know what the women was talking about, but hugged her anyways cause she could tell the women was crying. Then she heard God whisper in her head that since she'd be on Earth for a very long time, that she needed a family. Since she was Special, God had decided to crown Alicia the daughter of the Queen of Erathiel. He told her what her backstory would be, the name's of her family members, business partners, and everything else one of royal blood needed to know. Alicia was taken to the castle and thanks to the Lord, it was like she had always been there. After being with the family and on Earth for four years, Alicia has gotten used to how everything works, their education system, and so forth. Throughout those four years, she's done a lot of good in the world and when she was 16, took on the jobs of Waitress and Bard to be closer to those of her Kingdom. People for miles, all over the world, know the name Alicia Bellemore. Or so she's been told. Alicia has taken in many stray animals over the years. If she saw one that was hurt, she'd bring it home and mend to it then either release it into the wild or give them to a good home. If she sees a stray, she'll take them in and love them until they can find a good home for them. If she sees wild animals, she'll use her animal skills to be able to bring them into the carriage and take them back to the wild [unless she can keep it]. However, if she really wants to keep one, Alicia will never give them to anyone or put them back in the wild, thus leaving her parents with no choice but to keep them. But they are her responsibility. There's nothing much more to tell about, but she makes history everyday so who knows.

989345qx60xkn4j2.gif

» Pets «
Duke - Found on the streets - 2 years old - Male - Took in one year ago
Nora - Found on Doorstep - 6 months - Female - Took in this week
Midnight - Found on the streets - 1 year old - Female - Took in two months ago
Prince - Found on the edge of the woods - Eight months old - Male - Took in seven months ago
Kai - Found with Prince - 11 months old - Male - Took in seven months ago
Faye - Found in forest - Unknown age - Female - Took in three years ago
Peach - Found in an alley - 1 year old - Female - Took in one month ago
Celestia - Given to her by God - Unknown Age - Female - Had since she was a baby
Fallon - Someone shot his wing and landed in their backyard - 2 years old -Male - Took in one year ago
Juliet - Found in the mountains and brought to her as a gift - Unknown age - Female - Took in two years ago
Zero - Flew into room through open window - 1 year old - Male - Took in nine months ago

» Friends «
Ciel Phantomhive - 20 - Male - 4 years of friendship - Demon
Ivana Harrison - 18 - Female - 4 years of friendship - Shifter
Marcie Kinsley - 19 - Female - 2 years of friendship - Neko
Ren Hakuryuu - 19 - Male - 4 years of friendship

» Family «

Xavier Bellemore - Father - 45 - Alive - Hardly ever at the castle cause he's always adventuring
Elaina Bellemore - Mother - 42 - Alive - Spends a lot of time in the castle but will walk around the town once in a while
Jackson Bellemore - 20 - Alive - He's practically everywhere

» Kingdom Creator «
Me, myself, and I

» Kingdom Name «
Kingdom of Erathiel

» Kingdom Motto «
''Hatred and sorrow are power. They are yours to control. All you have to do is turn them into strength, and use that strength to move forward."

989345qx60xkn4j2.gif

» Kingdom Appearance «
67ee97a9d4f660_full.jpg

The kingdom of Erathiel is a large one. The castle itself sits on a huge hill in the middle of it's land, with the town surrounding around it for miles. The castle houses the royal family which rules over the land and has sleeping quarters inside for those who work in the castle. Nobles lived in the houses on the side of the hill, clearly stating their rank among the kingdom. The town-people lived on the ground at the base of the hill and goes for miles in every direction.

» Kingdom Residence // Kingdom Location «
Erathiel takes up 11,468,800 acres of land along the north-east parts of Condor for the kingdom, towns, and farms that all make up the Kingdom of Erathiel. If you were to look at the map, Eratheil takes up the two bigger lands on the right side, along the waters edge. The castle is perched on a huge hill in the middle of the town of Paladin. Paladin is the richest town in Erathiel thanks to all those who live there, the huge shopping district, and all the other good places to visit. The town circles around the hill, so everyone can see Bellemore Hill and the royals can see the entire town. From the town of Paladin, if you head North, you'll eventually find yourself at the edge of Ethereal Forest, where many magical creatures and things live. If you were to go more North-West, you'd find yourself at Stepping Stone Valley where the farmers live and grow their crops. They love this place because it has great soil and the river that flows directly though it keeps everything green and rich. From the castle off to the South, you'll find yourself in the Valley of the Shrooms, known for the great medicine it offers to the Kingdom, there is a clear area among the Shrooms in which the Town of Shroom can be found. Those who live their mine the things needed for the medicine and are bought by the kingdom, which is then distributed equally to all the towns in the kingdom. Finally, off to the East part of the kingdom from the castle, you'll find the Lake of Hopes, which actually holds a secret. Under the water is a city full of beings of water. However, the water reflects only the sky, so you're unable to see the city. Those who live in the Town of Hopes are magical and able to grant one wish to each person who's wish is pure. If you touch the water and it turns Maroon, the evil beings of water will immediately swim up and drag you under, eventually drowning you if are not belong in the water. However, if you touch the water and it becomes clear to show the city below, a magical being will greet you and grant you're wish. There is much more to see and many more towns to be told about, but you'll have to explore and see everything for yourself.

» Kingdom Flag «
kingdom_of_new_france_by_uskok-d8uasaw.png

The Crown: Represents the royal family of Erathiel
The Ribbon: Represents all that the royal family has to offer it's people
The Necklace the Ribbon Flows Around: Represents the pride the royal family of Erathiel takes in the fact of how prosperous the Kingdom is
The Symbols on the Flag: The symbols mean Loyalty, as such they represent the townsfolks pride in being part of a Kingdom so loyal to it's people
The Symbols on the Necklace: The first symbol you see on the necklace on the left stands for Loyalty, the second one from that stands for Equality, and the other one on the necklace represent Bravery
The Colors: Blue, Red, and Gold are the Kingdom colors

989345qx60xkn4j2.gif

» Kingdom Laws «
• Under no circumstance are you allowed to bully or harass someone. Doing so will result in handing over 20 silver pieces to the kingdom.
• Dueling is perfectly okay, as long as you have a witness sign a form that it was a duel and not a fight
• Treason is not taken lightly. As such, if you do commit treason you will either be killed in Time Square or banished depending on the severity of what you did
• Everyone is welcomed into the Kingdom and are given a place to stay along with some food and a map of the town
• If you apply to be a citizen, you will be watched closely for the next two weeks your in the Kingdom. If all is well, you'll receive proper paperwork stating that you are now a citizen. Everything you need to know about the kingdom will be printed out and you'll receive 35 silver pieces to start put with
• You are not to enter the castle unless you have business with the royal family and have the paperwork to show it
• Keep your powers at bay! If you use them on someone, you'll be overpowered and banished immediately
• Every citizen is allowed three weapons max. Any more than that will be confiscated and turned into the weaponry
• All goods are to first be looked over by a guard before someone is allowed to sell their things. If they find something that should otherwise be banned, it will be turned into the royal family and the person will owe 10 gold coins
• Slave Trading and the Black Market are forbidden. If you suspected in participating in either, you'll be watched carefully for the next four months without realizing it. If you are found to be guilty you'll be sent to 30 years in prison
• If a slave enters the kingdom with their 'master', the 'master' will own a fee of 20 gold coins and the slave will have all ties cut to the person and be allowed to join the Kingdom as a civilian
• Laws can only be changed by the royal family or the royal council

» Kingdom Wear «
• Knights are expected to wear a full suit of armor with a red cape that has the wings of freedom on it
• Mages can wear whatever they want as long as they wear the "Mage Badge" where the Guards can see it and tie the blue cloth somewhere on your body that signifies you're a commoner
• Commoners can wear whatever that wish as long as they wear the blue cloth someone on them to show their a commoner
• Dukes and Royalty are expected to wear the gold cloth somewhere on their body or a gold cloak to signify they are of upper class

989345qx60xkn4j2.gif

» History «
Erathiel was born from the mind of a women by the name of Lai Erathiel. She wanted to die with a legacy and so she would. With the help of those she rallied together, Lai was able to create the town of Paladin which she named after her boyfriend's last name. From there they created the kingdom, set the laws, and all that other political stuff that needed to be established. When they got all that figured out, they began exploring and expanding the Kingdom of Erathiel. Years later, Erathiel was a successful Kingdom and prosperous. Lai and her boyfriend - who she later married - became named Queen and King of Erathiel. As time continued, they had a son named Leo. Time continued, they passed, Leo took over as King, yada yada. The Kingdom however forever remained prosperous and has become better throughout the years. Now, it is well-known throughout the lands and people are always visiting.

989345qx60xkn4j2.gif

» Kingdom Members and Roles «
@XxDreamingxX - Alicia Bellemore - Princess
[/fieldbox]
[/BG]​

A queen? I mean most kingdoms have one of those usually.

Considering this is a medieval role-play I'm surprised none of the player characters are related to each other.

Also is something like shape-shifting a allowed ability here? (probably won't have them be able to transform into other humans)
yes it is

Lark is damn good at killing you need a general, just sayin.

Can he do tactics tho?

Say... I remembered that I had a character that was like a cousin of your character who is similar to The Giant.

Can he do tactics tho?

Say... I remembered that I had a character that was like a cousin of your character who is similar to The Giant.
That you did, what time ago that was I am unsure. But he is a formidable mind when it comes to battle, but perhaps it would be best to have him serve as an under general.

@XxDreamingxX @Nano

Say want to start off the Roleplay with a Meeting of the Three Kingdoms of Condor to discuss about the creation of the Oceanic Condor Alliance? Where the most important of people will meet. The generals of all the kingdoms, leader of notable guilds within each kingdom and persons of great influence that are related to condor will be there this includes mercenaries as well.

Lark is damn good at killing if you need a general, just sayin.
Yes someone of his stature is needed as most of Gavilion generals are old. Talking about old the king doesn't have an heir yet.
A queen? I mean most kingdoms have one of those usually.
The 100 year war has taken its toll mentally on the king, some say he might never truly love again.

That you did, what time ago that was I am unsure. But he is a formidable mind when it comes to battle, but perhaps it would be best to have him serve as an under general.

I think it was nearly a year ago, I'd like to do something like that again but I'm unsure how would that work out considering what I'm planning to make my character into

@XxDreamingxX @Nano

Say want to start off the Roleplay with a Meeting of the Three Kingdoms of Condor to discuss about the creation of the Oceanic Condor Alliance? Where the most important of people will meet. The generals of all the kingdoms, leader of notable guilds within each kingdom and persons of great influence that are related to condor will be there this includes mercenaries as well.

Yes someone of his stature is needed as most of Gavilion generals are old. Talking about old the king doesn't have an heir yet.

The 100 year war has taken its toll mentally on the king, some say he might never truly love again.

Wouldn't he need a heir? He isn't Immortal after all unless I missed something

I think it was nearly a year ago, I'd like to do something like that again but I'm unsure how would that work out considering what I'm planning to make my character into

What kind of character are you trying to make?

It will take such a long time to actually GET Seraph to even leave her own castle without a disguise. To leave the kingdom while also revealing her identity, not a very appealing idea to her. At the very most, if I do let her do that, she would have dressed up in a broad robe with shoulder pads, wearing heeled and broad boots, along with broad gloves and a black mask under the hood in an attempt to hide her identity xDD

Plus, it'd be hard to trust a guy if they didn't even let you know of their gender in the first place. Of course, the parrot's gonna talk for her.

What kind of character are you trying to make?

Well needless to say, she's basically this species I thought up. Basically a mix between faeries and dragons, not near as big or intimidating as a standalone dragon nor do they have fire or ice breaths and instead breathe out magic or what I would prefer to call ethiric energy, it's basically multi colored smog that they can shape into whatever they like, molding it like clay in their claws/hands and with a simple thought or words the smog would manifest into the object they crafted, so if they wanted a block of ice, they'd form the magical mist into a square and think or say that they want it to be a block of ice it would become so. (Doesn't mean you can place it in a drink and expect nothing bad would happen to you if you consume it)

I intend to be hella a lot more detailed in my app and I do have limits for their abilities so they won't become op, such as unable to create sentient creatures or editable food and drinkable liquid.

And yes she can shift between forms and use the breath thing as a human but as I said I'll get much more into detail when I make her sheet (which is when I figure out where to place her and such) but it should give you an idea for what I have planned.

Yeah you are correct there is no way that Lark and her could be related.

@Gabriel Heartache I think it's a good idea! A great way to introduce Alicia, don't you think? Haha!

Yeah it wasn't on the high list of priorities back when there was a civil war.

It will take such a long time to actually GET Seraph to even leave her own castle without a disguise. To leave the kingdom while also revealing her identity, not a very appealing idea to her. At the very most, if I do let her do that, she would have dressed up in a broad robe with shoulder pads, wearing heeled and broad boots, along with broad gloves and a black mask under the hood in an attempt to hide her identity xDD

Plus, it'd be hard to trust a guy if they didn't even let you know of their gender in the first place. Of course, the parrot's gonna talk for her.
As long as you bear proof of your identity as Queen I don't think there's gonna be a problem but there will be might murmurings.

I think it's a good idea! A great way to introduce Alicia, don't you think? Haha!
Yes it will I'll think of a post in two days I'm kind of busy with the holidays today.

Also Do you guys have any preference in which kingdom we should hold the meeting in?

Last edited:

Kingdom:HellHoundWoof

Kingdom: Southern Aisle's Kingdom

Kingdom/Group Motto:
"May our path be paved for the next"

Kingdom Residence:
They rest in the southern most islands, controlling 3 large one's and their main castle resting on and within the smallest of these islands.
kebzpy.jpg

Kingdom/Group Residence Location: The kingdom owns many mines in the Southern most aisles. Thus providing the kingdom with immense wealth and fair influence to other kingdoms.

Kingdom Laws:
1. Murder is a crime worthy of the death penalty, provided it is proven and unprovoked.
2.Thievery with proof is a crime punishable by imprisonment.
3. A man has the right to his own home and to do as he pleases in it.
4. No man may enter the King's city with more than a dagger.

[KingdomWearbb]
2zq7e51.jpg
[/spoilerbb]

Kingdom/Group Flag:
5mzc5v.jpg

History: The Southern Aisles were once caught in a long fought battle, where the three largest islands held their own kings with titles and conflicting laws. But eventually the Kingdom with the most gold won over. This was some odd hundred years ago. Now the Southern Aisles are commanded by the house Coalil, most recently there was a change in leadership, when the old king Charles died of fever his only son took the throne at the age of 16.
Kingdom/Group Members and Roles:

Name: Wyl Coalil
Nickname: "The Boy King"
Height: 5'5
Weight: 130lbs
Race: Human
Appearance:
23idqx2.jpg

Info: He is called the boy king and acts as such, it was his father Charles that was the hero and Wyl who was the scholar. He wishes to prove himself to his father's memory, and to the people of his kingdom. His reign has been peaceful and his people kind to their King. He is eager for battle and wishes to gain his name like his father, uncle, and grandfather before him.

Name: Oren Coalil
Nickname: "The Ram"
Height: 6'1
Weight: 180lbs
Race: Human
Appearance:
21khzeb.jpg

Info: Brother to the Great Charles, he gained his title 'The Ram' from his exploits in battle alongside father. He was the younger of the brothers Coalil and knew he could not take the throne so he happily took place as one of the finest fighters in the world. Though in his advanced age he has turned to strategy and advising his nephew in matters of war and politics.​

Status
Not open for further replies.