Medieval Times: Condor |OPEN| |Looking for members!|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i got a character up for either guild or kingdom. If you will have him.

Well i got a character up for either guild or kingdom. If you will have him.
Anyone is welcome hell you can even go and create a House(clan) within reasons of course.

Whats your thoughts on my setup?
I'm cool with it but I am interested in where the metal limbs come from and what kind of interaction the guild have with other societies(The Inquisition, the Trade guild, the Mage association and the Houses etc.) that are present in Gavilion. Gonna get me some metal knights... for defensive purposes. You understand.

I'm cool with it but I am interested in where the metal limbs come from and what kind of interaction the guild have with other societies(The Inquisition, the Trade guild, the Mage association and the Houses etc.) that are present in Gavilion. Gonna get me some metal knights... for defensive purposes. You understand.
Ill clear that up in the ic. lol

I'm amazed how they were able to get working limbs in medieval times.

Regular Character Sheet
Name: Loque Kel
Nickname: The Giant
Height: 7'2
Weight: 260lbs
Race: Human
Appearance:
m8ei60.jpg

Descriptive Appearance: His skin is a dark tan, decorating his tan skin are many scars and various burn marks. His hair falls far behind his head but is often tied into several knots.
________
Personality: He is a dangerously unstable man, sometimes he is capable of being jovial and happy. Other times he will seek to tear the head from any man within spitting distance. Though the one thing that does not change in with his mood is his pride, there is no lack of it and no need for him to change it. With his stature and strength he has never been concerned with modesty.
Dislikes: Cowardice, Unnecessary pleasantries, Deceit.
Hobby(optional): Whittling
Job(If any): Traveling Mercernary
________
Class: Barbarian
Weapon: He uses an assortment of weapons but his main weapon is long dagger that he keeps in his belt.
________
History: WILL WORK ON THIS IN A BIT
Other Things:

Faith Group Sheet
Faith Group Created by: Hell Hound Woof
God's Name: Orensum, Narek, Shrin
God's Appearance: The god has 3 sides, Orensum, the wise and knoble, often seen as an old king. Narek, the warrior, often depicted as a younger man with a stark black beard and short black hair covered in red. Shrin, the lover, a young maiden in ever-changing appearance who is said to embody purity and love.
Faith Name: Khefte
Faith Realm: It is believed the gods walk the Earth as they please, sometimes inhabiting a mortal's body temporarily or even creating one of their own to influence the future.
Faith Belief: Death is certain.
History: Supposedly around since the beginning of time, said to be the least followed faith in light of recent other faiths. Very few still follow it's old ways.
Faith Members: Unknown.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kame
@Nano
Your kingdom is right beside mine right?
Do our kingdoms have any prior relationships that you want to note?

Hm.. Yup. My kingdom takes up the three smaller islands (Not too small) next to the larger isle. I guess that most travelers can go there, but for the time being, they are neutral. The problem is that Seraph will get.. hostile if too many humans enter at once xD

For now, they can just live as though the other doesn't exist. Like there are no bad ties, but no good ties either.

Hm... Perhaps I will introduce a kindom of my own for, totallynotevil purposes...

I'll get my character up either today or tomorrow!

Where should The Giant go first, I'm open to any ideas so long as they lead to interactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.