Medieval Style Debauchery?

sounds good to me. though if not i am sure u can come up with a good name.

Bri's is now completed, but now I have to work on the druid. I'll just come up with another name. :\ I have more characters than I thought I did.

and thats ok lol there are name generators on the internet if u cant think of a name aha

ok then LETS DO ITTTTTT!!!! *Charges into forums* :sword:

well uhm . .. . im not gona start it haha it aint my rp . . .i also havent actually found a dragon and armor yet sooo

well uhm . .. . im not gona start it haha it aint my rp . . .i also havent actually found a dragon and armor yet sooo

lol i figured. i was just being silly.

:bomb:

Name: Kael Rasquez

Race: Human

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Brown

Powers:

Mysterious powers of the sea and sky; He can cause gouts of water to spurt out from the ground, geysers, essentially, strong enough to crumple metal. He can mark a spot where you once stood, with an X, and at a mental command, you will return to that spot. Lastly, he can telepathically communicate with his ship - A mysterious power, definitely. He will always be able to find his ship, and vice versa.

Abilities: Experienced sailor/pirate, swordsman, marksman, fighter, tactician.

Personality: A hardened man of the seas and the skies, there is little in the world that Kael sees and/or fears. He knows what he is up against, most of the time and usually knows how to deal with it. Overall, Kael is a good person, exuding a calm that came along with his skill as a tactician. However, there are times when he loses control - Deep down inside, but he maintains a masquerade in order to make himself seem even the more dangerous.

Background: Kael was never a person for the land. From young, he was born on a ship, raised on a ship. The ship was able to travel both on land and in the air, due to mechanical, and magical reasons that baffled the young boy's mind. All he knew was that most of its power came from a crystal that could be found in the core of a ship, glowing brightly and exuding warm light.

When his father died, he inherited the ship - And the ability to communicate telepathically with it, or more concisely, the crystal. He travelled with whatever drifters he could find, eventually forming somewhat of a crew of his own that came and went. By doing this, he made friends. Friends that could be called upon whenever he needed them, for they all bonded in fights against the pirates of the sky and the sea. With Kael's leadership and ablity, they triumphed.

Now, he drifts the sky again - Alone! He left his crew behind, recently, for they wanted to settle down and set up a business. He is getting lonely, perhaps it is time to find new company.

Description:

f1306530839.jpg

URL]

- The ship is heavily armoured, able to withstand a great amount of impact.
- Has multiple gatling guns and cannons on it.

I think RBK should start it. .) I'm catching up in other RP's right now, I'm way behind. XD (Way. Way. Behind.)

I think RBK should start it. .) I'm catching up in other RP's right now, I'm way behind. XD (Way. Way. Behind.)

Oh cmon this is your rp anyway. xD besides, do we still even have a plot we are going with?

I'm fine with impromptu. So if you guys want to put up a setting or something, go ahead. But if I think about it, it feels forced to me, and then I tend to lose interest. (I like guessing where the story is going. It keeps it interesting.)

And yes. But as I said, I am BEHIND. As in, I'm busy catching up right now to RP's. Tis not hard to start a thread, dork.

lol hey hey hey, i know its not hard. i just didnt want to start in an undesirable direction xD. ok then gimme a sec and i will start it in group roleplay

Finally! wait oh crap gotta find armor and a dragon!

Name: Drak

Race: Human

Eyes: (From the dragon blood that goes through him) Red with slitted eyes.

Hair: Black

Powers:

He can see through a sight called "Dragon sight" Which allows him to see through walls, See a persons intent, Their weaknesses. Can summon fire to his body at will. Also can summon a power called the "Dark flame" In which his dragon uses.

Abilities:

Ability to fly dragons, swordsman, archer.

Personality:

Quiet only talks if needed to. Follows his ways and others if needed to. Angers easy, but overall a very handy and reliable man. Sad, depressed, and lonely.

Background:

Born into the "Dragon covenant" In which they follow dragons as a religion. He has always been loyal towards them and their military. In which he had joined awhile back. He was given an egg that would be his dragon to use. He stood with it night and day until it hatched. Once it did they became best friends. Later wars had begun with other kingdoms and dragon thieves. Dragon thieves kill the rider and take the dragon either killing or using it. Other kingdoms had enough of his religion and started a war. They had no dragons so they captured and tamed their own. Instead of peacefully doing it.

He was soon ordered to leave to find other dragon religions to help their own. So he is going to end up doing that wether people like it or not. He has to . .. his family is back there . . .in danger.

Description:

Knight.jpg

Dragon:

Dragon.png

I've been waiting for RBK. :\ So no one really gets left behind. (That and I've started my Internship.)