Medieval Style Debauchery?

oh ok yeah, i know what ur talking about. I love Bioware. I havent played too much deadspace though.

Then i also had an idea for another city that is hidden in the sky actually. Its not being held up by science. Its being held up by an unkown energy. All around it are broken off pieces of once a bigger floating rock. But now there is a city floating amongst the debree. Also there are dragon bandits up there. Basically a rival dragon clan

well its not my rp but i dont see why we couldnt add that in at one point.

But i do know there are rival dragon clans too so yeah. There are some that are friendly and others that arent haha. Im just putting in ideas.

Oh man, I can't draw armor on a regular basis dude, I'm sorry... I only ever drew it that one time, and it's very simple. Nothing crazy. I'll load the image here real soon, especially in my Bio so other people can see it.

Haha its fine . . .ill just post the links of the armor and how i want the helmet to look like on this when we do the rp. But uhm.... the helemt will look like the rest of the armor. Sooooo yeah its not all sci fi

Are you still accepting people to join this rp >.> If so, if I can be allowed to use a medieval tribal cabbit turned wench that would be amazing xD Though I can always turn her into a human too xD Just I'm new and not sure if your done accepting apps or not is all >.> If so, I'm really sorry to bother everyone though.

No man, that's totally cool, join in. XD And you can add any character you want, of any race. We're still compiling our last minute ideas and details, and then hopefully tomorrow one of us will start the main RP in the Group Forum. .D

Oh, cool beans^^ So I can just add in her bio and such then xD Lawls, it's funny how each site works sooooo differently xD Though I have been dieing to use her in something, anything xD If so, I can go grab her bio and just put it all in for everyone^^

You can post it here. .D I put my Bio's in my Blog, so if you wanna see any of mine, you can check there. I copy and paste them specifically when someone wants them in a thread, but to keep things from being cluttered in my profile, I keep them there.

And don't worry about being new dear, I started here 4 days ago. I have over 100 posts now. People here are super nice, and once you find a few RP's to join, the forums don't seem so slow. .)

Okies then^^ well I present my char then xD

Name: Kish Korglov
Race: Human

Appearance: Kish stands no taller then four feet tall, even if she tries to make herself even taller yet. She might be small but she's defiantly not lacking in anything. She has hips you can get lost in for days and a bust that would make any woman jealous and any man drool for days. She was indeed a magnificant work of art. She has dark tanned skin with these black tribal markings that adorne every inch of her body from her home land. She does keep some traditions from her past like all the metal and wooden piercings that hang from almost every angle as it appears. Long greenish blue hair that almost touches the ground when she walks looks more like water flowing behind her. With eyes as green as any leaf you may find out in the wild and double the piercing glare of a normal person. She is indeed rather excotic to many people for her kind has never really been seen, but only ghosts of them told around camp fires between men and children a like.

History: Kish came from a small secluded village dseep in the tropical forest that has not yet seen nor found by travelers. People from her village had told her stories while growing up of the people of the cities and towns, just village traders that have traveled to the out posts to trade what they have with the foreigners. Kish's parents were nothing more then humble villagers. Her mother made crafts and her father assisted with the hunting in the village.

Modest roots do not always make a modest lady though, for all the stories the traders had filled their daughters head with had left her dreaming of much more then the simple beginnings she has. She pleaded with her mother at the age of fifteen if she could leave the village and live at the out post as a representative of their village. Her parents had fought with they're dear daughter over doing such a thing, but her bull headedness seem to have worn them down. They bid their farewell to their daughter as they watched her make the journey from their village to the nearest out post. It was there she hoped to know more about all these travelers that her fellow tribesmen had told her many a tale about.

It was there she made a new life for herself all right, but not the life she had hoped to make though. The life in the camps was not this wondrous place she had hoped it would be, and worse yet the men who pass through were even less desirable then the conditions she has to now live in. It all started to seem rather bleak to her, till things took a dive fore the worst.

One night she was outside making sure all the mounts were all well tied down for the night as to make sure that none of them would be missing by morning. Doing her rounds everything seemed to be going well, till next thing she knew there were two people who grabbed her from the back and piled her into a bag. It appears as though she had been kidnapped. Something so exotic, small and lovely the boys thought would fetch a fair price down at the local whore house.

There she was, now being sold to yet another man into what seemed at first like slavery to her into this whore house. She was put at the bottom of the food chain, though that changed soon. It appears exotic beauties are not that easy to come by in this region, and she soon became the talk of the town and the favourite of many a regular. It wasn't long before she was then bought off by this owner and that owner. Well she got her wish to see the world. She had indeed become rather well known and wealthy after all this with many a man after her hand in marriage, yet none seem to be able to tame her just yet.

Well, I don't really RP fur very well...... it's just not my fetish. I'm all for fantasy, just not the fetish on the animal side.....

While, I think the bio is good, I don't know if it will workout if people don't like certain aspect of a given roleplay. If you want, m I am sure you can have another character. If not there are plenty of rp that this character would not run into roadblocks....like someone's personal taste. (no offense lol)

Lawls, no worries xD That's why I PMed you about her after I put her up^^ I changed her up though so now she's just a human^^

Am I still able to play something steampunk-ish?s

Alright, that works then. And yes you can, lol. So that's 5 of us now?

Alright, that works then. And yes you can, lol. So that's 5 of us now?

if u can do math then yes ivy =} lolololl i think once we get our bios together we should start asap =)

I have to make a few edits and tweaks to the ones I already have, and then add two more characters too, Bri and my elf druid. (I can't remember her name. D: First DND character I ever made. All I know is her bear companion's name was Aiden. D<)