Medieval Style Debauchery?

The only thing I am worried about though is when I get a job that I won't know what hours they will give me. Other than that I should be good.

I guess we'll just have to post when we can. .) I've got about 3 other RP's going on now already, and it's not too bad. We'll just have to work and be patient with each other. .)

Yeah im on basically everyday. wether it be early or later into the day im on this site a lot.

Good, good. As soon as things start to come together I think we should let eachother know our work schedules so maybe we can try to find holes to come on here and post. Patience is a virtue. xD

Anyone in particular want to post the first thread? Doesn't necessarily have to be me, lol.

Oh its just going to be us three? Okay then thought there might of been female characters for romance. But if thats what you want to do. I just dont know how to do a gay relationship soooooo yeah. But its ur rp dude

I have one specific female character who is also a demon, but the other two females wouldn't be suited. One is a 12 year old girl, the other is a halfling. >__>;; That'd be sorta awkward I think. XD So I'll add K.G. for that if you want the romance half of it. And I honestly have no idea if RBK has any female characters or not. XD

Hmmmmmm idk what RBK means but ok. But yeah i just thought romance would be kinda good. Though itd be action packed too though haha

did u mean that you didn't understand what I said or that you dont understand what "rbk" is? lol and no i dont have any female characters and im not sure if i want to have one u see im not inclinded to know an average females thought process xD

RBK is what I call doodle-head up there. XD I used his initials in his username. And yeah, it's no fun without a little love there somewhere. LOL Well I guess an average female through process is good cuz I have one. :D LOL!! I also have a druid female too, but I have yet to also make a bio for her as well.

Both . . . .both . . .. . .im srry but both. Im also looking up some amazing looking dragons for my character. . .. .but i cant find a good dragon rider in amazing armor

ok lemme help you lol jester is right the letters RBK are my initals in my username. what i meant was that we need to find days we are all free, quickly to plan times we all rp together. anyways jester if u can draw something up for those female character i would like to romance one as well xD

Wait, both what? What you apologizing for? LOL I make up my own armor. I designed Jester's from scratch one day, and I still have the doodle around here somewhere on my computer.

Yeah uhm . . . during school hours . . . i get out at 4 western time. Im done about 5 and then i get on becuz im done with my school work already sooo yeah

And I'm not drawing either of them. D: K.G. would be pretty simple, but not the druid girl. And I'm far too lazy to draw right now.

Okay then . . ..if you design armor please design mine . . . . i cant find crap . . .i have an idea how it should look like but nope .. . . its not online anywhere

You no need to draw right now ill keep searching till then i guess haha

fyi i didnt mean literally draw xD and nograd. if u cant find one then make up ur own ;) u dont have to draw but as long as u can describe it we can get the idea and imagine it like u did.

well idk how to explain it. Other than : The dragons age 2 armor (That you see on the cover of the game), Then Dead space two helmet . . .but not futuristic just like the same way the body armor is just the helmet looks like the shape of the dead space 2 helmet . . . . haha