Medieval Style Debauchery?

So what kind of setting is it going to be?

Like where? Likely in a kingdom, with a castle, and possibly even a battleground. Basically fantasy? It can even be a place that's entirely made up. I like to shoot and start without too much planning because it lets more creativity flow. Plus, planning absolutely everything regarding where we are, and what we're doing inside of the basic plot takes it's luster away, and feels more forced rather than natural. So I can't necessarily say it has a DEFINITE setting point.

There will be ponies. They will be ponies, with swords on there heads. No, not unicorns. Ponies with long-swords, taped to their head.....jk idk. =D

Uhm quick thing please stop quoting my comments. It keeps giving me a message thing saying 1 above at the top. With my OCD i have to check it and its alot easier just to click when you show you have a response on ur own thread. But yeah. Well its fantasy meaning there are creatures. Are there dragons becuz i was wanting my character to be able to ride and use a dragon. The he belongs to a uhm a group of people that worship and use dragons. Sooooo yeah . . ..hoepfully it doesnt sound stupid.

That does not sound stupid at all. Dragons are pretty kewl.

So there will be no steam punk involved with this stuff?

Sorry, I didn't realize you were subscribed. I quote to make sure someone gets my message.

And that actually sounds like it could come in handy, especially if we're going with option 3 on the idea pitchers. Having a few dragons could make for good and interesting fights, and even more interesting is the religion aspect. It ads depth to it.

And the steampunk, like I mentioned, could be in the style the city is set up, like how the buildings are made or armor. If you have any more ideas on how that can be incorporated, shoot, because like I said I'm not entirely familiar with it.

Well if there are dragons in it could there be riders too? Oh hey heres an idea. Why not there is a giant kingdom with many different cities. They all have their own aspect to signify that its their own. Some are more technological while others arent. Some are for the rich and then vice versa. Stuff like that.

That's a really good idea, I like that. Towns and villages would be more classic medieval setting, while others seem more modern and with more mechanical aspects. And yeah, riders I figured came with the dragon package, mostly because I read "Eragon" waaay too much.

Oh and the lands between the cities and such have giants. Mammoths they're not regular mammoths they have four tusks and such . . . .okay im srry im getting that idea from skyrim . . . its a new game coming out look it up it has alot of great stuff!

Oh I know. D: I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT until Skyrim comes out, mostly because Oblivion bored the hell out of me, and Morrowind had a really good storyline.

I edited the first post with most of these ideas so far. Tell me if I missed anything. D: So far our layout like lands, people, and technology is coming out really well and some ideas are buzzing around my head on how things play out.

haha believe us we are familiar with elder scrolls in general. but i like what we got going so far. Dangerous wildernesses always add flavor and suspense.

Alsoooooooooooooooooooooo what type of things r u thinking bou?

I like twists. B} LOL.

But for basic plot development, what if we're all travellers? Meet up in the kingdom during a celebration or festival the peasants are having, and then hear their rumors about what happened with the King. (Depends on the version in the first post of what we're going for.) Then we can all head out on some epic adventure to fix what's going on.

That can work. but since ur the person who is making the rp you have to make it long as hell becuz itd be very short if we just did the story. like side quests or things just to expand the plot sound good?

Oh man yes. D: I have an RP with my friend that is 60 pages long in a Word document, whole large paragraphs like book pages. I don't do short-term RP's. I like long ones, although depending on how stale the story gets, I tend to veer off and let it die. So the more creative aspects we get out of each post that open up different avenues, the better.

Yeah i can make a good plot happen. Buttt im not the ruler of the rp haha. But uhm . . .. we need to get more people to come look at this so we can get more brains and users on this rp . . .anyone know how to advertise?

Not really. D: I dunno. A group of 4 or 5 would make a good team, and it would definitely add tons of flavor into it, but consider this: the forums here are slow. If one person isn't on as much as another, that could mean hours between posts. Like now, me RBK and you post quite frequently in this thread, but we have to wait for one of the others to post too so they don't get left behind. That means slower post times. Sometimes 3 isn't bad, and I know RBK is on here just as often as I am. XD (At least until my internship starts. Then I'm likely going to be on in the evening only.)