Medieval RolePlay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to join. But I've the same question: do we need pictures?

large.jpg

Character: Evil Butler

Name: Felix

Look: Felix stands at 6 feet tall, and is exceptionally fit. His hair is a platinum blonde, sea blue eyes, and abnormally pale skin. He wears the typical attire of a butler, black suit and pants, white undershirt and black tie.

Personality: Felix is glib, cunning, manipulative, callous, and lacking of empathy. However, still obedient to Lord Fredrick.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Magic Abilities: Kinetic energy manipulation.

Weapon (optional): A deck of playing cards.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
large.jpg

Character: Evil Butler

Name: Felix

Look: Felix stands at 6 feet tall, and is exceptionally fit. His hair is a platinum blonde, sea blue eyes, and abnormally pale skin. He wears the typical attire of a butler, black suit and pants, white undershirt and black tie.

Personality: Felix is glib, cunning, manipulative, callous, and lacking of empathy. However, still obedient to Lord Fredrick.

Sexuality: Pansexual

Magic Abilities: Kinetic energy manipulation.

Weapon (optional): A deck of playing cards.

What is pansexual???

I only alow straight people... Oh and I'm going yo mark off all of the chosen characters oh btw you may also pick a good guy to you get two characters one good one bad...

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my charectors

Attachments

• C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images(7).jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images(7).jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 1
  • C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images6MZIDX86.jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images6MZIDX86.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: CrimDemon
Okay I have to say some thing ,im not the king but for who ever will be I have an idea... You dont have to use it but I think he should have silvery hair and blue eyes cuz Frederick is his non identical twin bro you know opposites... You dont have to use this its just a concept..

Last edited by a moderator:
What is pansexual???
Pansexuality, or omnisexuality, is sexual attraction, romantic love, or emotional attraction toward people of any sex or gender identity.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
bird_by_leejun35-d6h58jn.jpg

Character: The Queen

Name: Angel

Look: Angel is 5 feet tall with dark brown hair, very close to black, and penny brown eyes. She wears a dress that is fit to her upper body, black that fades into white towards the bottom and is covered with white laced roses.

Personality: Angel is demanding. She gets what she wants, when she wants it. She can be kind, and often is, but only to the people she has given her affection to. Angel doesn't bow down to anyone, or take orders from anyone higher nor lower than herself. The queen is extremely independant.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Magic Abilities: Persuasion. The ability to convince others of anything.

Reactions: CrimDemon
Status
Not open for further replies.