2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance is a must, pretty open
Hello & Welcome to my new Role Play Search!

The Characters
Character A is the Human Wood Elf* Princess, her father is a human and her mother was a Wood Elf*.
Character B is a Prince who can be a Wood Elf*, a Human, or a cross between the two - such as the Princess. I want him to have a few traits such as being a bit cocky and a show off, but a romantic. He is also two or three years older than she is.
*When I say Wood Elf, I am referring to the Wood Elves from Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit
I can do three different role plays for each male race

Themes
- Romance
- Slice of Life
- Adult Content
- Adult Themes
- War
- Medieval
- Fantasy
- Drama
- More to come.

My Partner
- Please be active, at least one reply a day
- The more active, the better
- At least one paragraph/five sentences per reply
- The longer the replies, the better
- 18 + please due to my being an adult
- If your going away for a few days, just tell me
- Don't just disappear, if you don't want to rp anymore, telling me

The Plot
He was not your normal prince, he preferred to defend himself and not use any guards. She is not your normal princess, her father allowed her to train in archery and throwing knives. She was raised unlike your normal princess since her mother passed away shortly after she was born, so she became more like her father. She will be honest and state her mind, unless she knows it will only cause more trouble than what it's worth. They were promised to one another as children, every ball they were able to see one another and catch up as well, not to mention to dance with one another. The fact that they were to marry, was always kept a secret from the princess. The prince was allowed to know the truth so the proposal would be a surprise to her, though the rest of the family would know. While they are apart, they try to write one another but have sworn to their parents that they would exclude certain information in case the letters were intercepted. Well, they are both now of age to marry and with a war brewing, the two kingdoms needed to put their unity in stone before a war breaks out. The proposal and wedding need to happen before the war begins, making sure the other kingdoms are aware that they won't turn on one another. The prince decides to see the princess a bit earlier than his caravan is scheduled to leave so he travels alone, wanting to see his future bride. He wants to try and make this proposal special, aware that her father will throw a ball in a matter of days in honor of the two of them. Then the question will merely be, where will they go and what will happen? Will they stay at her kingdom or will they return to his? Now that they are engaged, staying in the same kingdom - emotions run high and they just can't seem to ignore them. (I have some ideas to fill the time gap here that I'd like to okay with my partner which is why they aren't being put down right now). They plan their wedding out to their liking, spending their free time with one another as well as their nights. They begin counting down the days to their wedding, something else happens before the wedding. She is late which can only mean one thing and that is that they will be parents a bit sooner than they thought they would, but their are no arguments. However, the night before the wedding the princess is kidnapped by one of the rival kingdoms trying to stop the marriage. The conditions she is kept in are wet and cold, they are unable to find her until the young king of the kidnapping kingdom spills what he has done. It sends a rather quick loss of temperament for the prince and a fist fight erupts between the two before the prince demands that his future wife, well she is returned - a little beat up and not to mention sick. The wedding is postponed another two weeks to give the princess time to heal, settle in, and time to get better. It will kind of go on from here with the war breaking out, their first child being born and the prince preparing to become king.

Status
Not open for further replies.