Medieval Fantasy World Building RP Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Limedragon27

Original poster
So I've been around communities and friends who do world building stuff, like adding a nation and it's info. Now, I want to build my own. I thought here was a good place to advertise.

What am I looking for? Creative literate people who want to not put just one or a few characters in a simple roleplay, but a entire nation with leaders, culture, military, politics, foreign relations, tensions, and much more, all into a entire new world. The species of these nations depend on what you desire, like humans, elves, dwarves, orcs, furries/scalies, canon races, made up races, and a mix of any.

The time period and technological level? If you want to see it in a fantasy point of few, think of the lord of the rings movies or the game skyrim, or a similar series.'s If you want to see it in a historical point of few, think of them being at the latest within the 13th century, nations can also be based off of previous ones to, all before the usage of firearms or cannons. Magic is available though, however rather difficult to learn. Crossbows, long bows, refined/compound bows, and artillery is also available to.

All I require from you is to cooperate with me and other players, do not hate on or judge anyone's nation for what species they use OOC, obey the two nation limit, and listen to recommendations and tips. Other then that, pick up your sword, pick up your crown, and comment below. If we get enough people, I can send a link to either a Discord or Skype chat, and create the forum. I need at least 4 other people to get involved.

If this'll take a while to build, then my RP schedule should be vacant by the time tjis is ready.

Alright, Oriental, Occidental, or a combination of both?

Not sure what you're asking there, what I had in mind is that we have OOC stuff on a chat in either Skype of Discord, and do the nation info rp ect of a forum I make for the world, which will also have a map.

I am interested in this, I'd like to help! I hope this does not die out soon, I'm really interested in doing this.

Last edited:
How should i build my nation?

This was exactly the kind of RP I was looking for so please, count me in!

Bump cause I want this to live, it's a great idea.

I have a few ideas that I'd like to bring to the table. This sounds like a fun idea.

(Edit: Don't post stoned. You'll forget and come back feeling like an idiot.)

Last edited:
This sounds fun! I'd like to help. I've dabbled in world building before and I want to give this a try if you will have me. However, I have to say I have quite the busy schedule due to school.

Seems like a lot of people have taken interest, sorry for not replying soon everyone. I'll start working on the forum and group on Friday! Anyone here good with drawing out world maps on paint?

Pshh, Paint for fantasy maps r for skrubs

I could do better >:3

would you prefer pixelart or nah?

Pshh, Paint for fantasy maps r for skrubs

I could do better >:3

would you prefer pixelart or nah?

Doesn't matter to me, just something I can easily add territories into.

I'm actually excited for this. I've done world building and I must say that its fun. The only thing I am bad at is the geographical part of it x.x

Update:

There is a forum, but I need a drawn map to complete it so I can add nations and territories.

Update:

There is a forum, but I need a drawn map to complete it so I can add nations and territories.
omg! Like this?
15312378a425bfe3a63620f083fb9fdd.jpg

or were you going for something more picturesque and unique...
like this!
3f11ba592db5e9414bf40e62176a78c1.jpg

If you want me to make one, You will have to give me details on how you want it to look. I can also internationalize the maps whenever you see fit ;3

omg! Like this?
15312378a425bfe3a63620f083fb9fdd.jpg

or were you going for something more picturesque and unique...
like this!
3f11ba592db5e9414bf40e62176a78c1.jpg

If you want me to make one, You will have to give me details on how you want it to look. I can also internationalize the maps whenever you see fit ;3

I was thinking something like the first picture, however I need to be able to easily edit it on paint to add the territories, so they're not just colored circles.

I was thinking something like the first picture, however I need to be able to easily edit it on paint to add the territories, so they're not just colored circles.
would you like me to edit it?

I kinda wanted to be the one to add the territories.

Reactions: Nue
Alright everyone, the forum is ready. We do not have a world map yet, but please feel free to fill out the nation templates. I already have my two up. Also there are a sci-fi and apocalypse threads to, but I haven't fully developed then yet, so we'll stick with mainly Medieval Fantasy for now.

I will be making a Discord, Skype, or Telegram group for this. Whichever messenger is more popular among users.

Free forum : World Of Anthroa

I'm actually excited for this. I've done world building and I must say that its fun. The only thing I am bad at is the geographical part of it x.x
Bump cause I want this to live, it's a great idea.
This was exactly the kind of RP I was looking for so please, count me in!
If this'll take a while to build, then my RP schedule should be vacant by the time tjis is ready.

Alright, Oriental, Occidental, or a combination of both?

The forum and nation template is ready whenever you guys want to join in.

Status
Not open for further replies.