3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Mystery, Magical Girls, BL/Yaoi
So, I've had the itch to play a certain character I've made recently. This little lady here:
Visica the Changeling Cleric
2ps1634.jpg
Since I made this character for Pathfinder, the rp is going to require a lot of dice rolling, mostly just rolling d20's. Now, I have really no restrictions on what character you can make but please just no sons/daughters of a god or anything like that. I know not everyone knows about Pathfinder so if I say something you don't understand I'll gladly link you to a page about it.

Hi =)

I have never done dice rolling role plays nor do I know anything about Pathfinder, but I would love to try it out if you don't mind working with a newbie.

I learn fast if that helps =p

Hi =)

I have never done dice rolling role plays nor do I know anything about Pathfinder, but I would love to try it out if you don't mind working with a newbie.

I learn fast if that helps =p
Nooooooooo only 1?!??!?

Sure ^^ I'm not the best teacher but if you're willing then I'm willing too. Would you like to pm me so we can discuss some stuff?

I'll definitely say I'm a bit (...okay, a lot) late on the draw here, but if you're still looking for people, I'd like to sign up.

Though I will say only d20 RP experience is from Exalted and a homebrew by a friend, which I pretty sure is a bit different from Pathfinder, so I may need a 101 course.

Status
Not open for further replies.