Medieval Fantasy Rp with lots of magic and dice rolling

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kigarra, Nov 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, I've had the itch to play a certain character I've made recently. This little lady here:
    Visica the Changeling Cleric
    [​IMG]
    Since I made this character for Pathfinder, the rp is going to require a lot of dice rolling, mostly just rolling d20's. Now, I have really no restrictions on what character you can make but please just no sons/daughters of a god or anything like that. I know not everyone knows about Pathfinder so if I say something you don't understand I'll gladly link you to a page about it.

Kigarra threw 20-faced die for: Total: 18 $dice
  2. Hi =)

I have never done dice rolling role plays nor do I know anything about Pathfinder, but I would love to try it out if you don't mind working with a newbie.

I learn fast if that helps =p

Risani threw 20-faced die for: Total: 30 $dice $dice $dice $dice
  3. Nooooooooo only 1?!??!?

4. Sure ^^ I'm not the best teacher but if you're willing then I'm willing too. Would you like to pm me so we can discuss some stuff?

5. Sure! Sending PM right now =p

6. I'll definitely say I'm a bit (...okay, a lot) late on the draw here, but if you're still looking for people, I'd like to sign up.

Though I will say only d20 RP experience is from Exalted and a homebrew by a friend, which I pretty sure is a bit different from Pathfinder, so I may need a 101 course.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.