Medieval/Fantasy Romance (Male partners wanted, MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Suchiko

Original poster
Hi all, it's been a long while since I've hung out here! I will get to the point:

I love RPing in medieval/fantasy settings. I have been craving some new plots and partners for a while now. I'd love to meet some new faces! I usually RP via Skype, but I can also do PMs. Definitely looking for long term partners that can handle a slow burn and build a real relationship between chars. I've got a few plots in mind, but I'd really rather get to know the other character first and tailor a plot to fit both! 18+ partners only, just in case!

~PM me if you're interested~

*Note: So my plots don't have to be super actiony or anything (though that's not a turn off). Slice of life in a medieval setting is just fine with me, preferred even. My character is not magical nor a secret princess or anything like that. She is not a "chosen one". I much prefer exploring emotions and interactions between characters than having them do grandiose things just for the sake of being epic. It's about their relationship first and foremost.

*If I'm really into an RP, there is more than a good chance that I will sketch some scenes from it at some point. Some examples of my art (first one is my main OC):
6e2bb5ef13725929ba93a6352b013aa5.jpg

dad8ae069a6ab7254936f3ba58ea73ee.jpg

And here's a little of what I'm looking for:

*Characters: Balanced, male characters only. No Gary Stus please. Characters must have some real flaws to balance out their awesomeness. My characters are also mid 20's and up, so a similar or older age range would be nice (though a little younger is okay, just 18+)

*Adult scenes: A definite possibility, but not the entire story. Should occur naturally and not be shoehorned in. PM only if you're okay with these types of scenes.

*Post time: Eh... variable. At the very least a few times a week. I'd appreciate every day if that's possible. I'm available near constantly in the evenings and on weekends. I'm understanding of people with different schedules than mine!

*Post length: At least 1 paragraph. I don't really care as long as it isn't lazily short. It just depends on the amount of information needed at the time. I do like descriptive writing that helps deepen the immersion.

*Spelling/grammar: Need not be perfect, but please try to keep the errors to a minimum. I'm not anal about commas or anything, but the grammar need not be disruptively bad.

Other than that, yeah! PM me and we can chitchat c:

Status
Not open for further replies.