Medieval Fantasy Roleplay Anyone?

H

Hellion

Original poster
So I'm interested in maybe starting up some kind of medieval fantasy roleplay with someone. I'm thinking that it would follow a group of strangers who travel together. We could play 1 - 2 characters each, and have the rest of the group as NPCs. We could discuss the world, government, character histories, and all that via PM.

This would be completely based off of our own ideas, and we'd build everything up from nothing. So up for a challenge? PM me and let's get this thing start. (Or you can post here - doesn't really matter.)

I'm interested :D I have a character that would fit well in something like this..

Haha, great! ^^
We can't talk over PM because you're still a new registration. So would you mind discussing it here for the time being?

I guess I don't have much choice since I'm a newb ^^

My old character from my last RP(inactive now) was the champion of his kingdom. The RP ended with him being exiled and now he's a vagabond of sorts now. He's strictly melee..I'm open to different storylines. I could do an npc, too

I guess I don't have much choice since I'm a newb ^^

My old character from my last RP(inactive now) was the champion of his kingdom. The RP ended with him being exiled and now he's a vagabond of sorts now. He's strictly melee..I'm open to different storylines. I could do an npc, too