Medieval-fantasy fun anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm totally fine with whatever. If you want to be the troll, then I'll be something else.
As with all RPs, PM or not, I have three or more questions to determine what my character should entail.

1: Is there magic in this RP?
2: What is the timeline here? (Stone Age, Feudal Age, that sort of timeline.)
3: How big is the RP area? Is the RP restricted to one state or country, or does it span over the entire planet? If so, how long would it take to start on one point and travel around the planet or designated area?

I'm totally fine with whatever. If you want to be the troll, then I'll be something else.
As with all RPs, PM or not, I have three or more questions to determine what my character should entail.

1: Is there magic in this RP?
2: What is the timeline here? (Stone Age, Feudal Age, that sort of timeline.)
3: How big is the RP area? Is the RP restricted to one state or country, or does it span over the entire planet? If so, how long would it take to start on one point and travel around the planet or designated area?
I will not be using magic, but you may if you wish, it'll take place around the middle-late medieval ages, and takes place in only a small kingdom in France.

Okay, thank you! I will start making my character, but I have to get off now though. I am going with my sister to get a new PS-3 controller.

Reactions: ArtisticArmoury
Status
Not open for further replies.