6. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
First of all, if I've lost touch with any of you and you'd like to start up again/pick up where we left off, please contact me! I won't shame anyone for disappearing. <3

A bit about me~

1. I would love for someone to inspire me with their writing. Too often, partners put little thought or feeling into their writing, and it becomes dull for me. I want to feel what your partner is going through, see what they see, feel what they feel. I want to read flowing paragraphs that have excellent grammar, punctuation, and spelling. I'm not intolerant of mistakes and typos; what I'm more concerned with is your style and pattern of writing. Run-on sentences and poor punctuation are of particular annoyance to me. Also, I only write in the third person, and I expect you to do the same.
2. I'm not picky on post length, but somewhere between 2-4 paragraphs (or more, if there's a lot going on) would be peachy. Occasionally, one paragraph is sufficient, but I'd like to push for a little more that than. On the other hand, I'm not overly interested in reading 10-15 paragraphs in every post or feeling pressured to match that length. Depending on the situation, my intros have a tendency to be lengthy, but after that I try keep it to 2-4 paragraphs - unless, as I mentioned, a particular scene calls for more action or description.
3. Romance is important to me. I need it. I want a partner who is equally enthused about our characters getting together. However, I don't want any instant head-over-heels lovey-dovey-touchy-feely nonsense. I absolutely adore tension and slow-burning feelings between two strong, flawed, deep, multi-faceted, interesting characters. I want them to yearn for each other but, for one reason or another, be prevented from sharing their feelings - until we (the writers) deem that the time has come. And even then, we don't necessarily have to make it easy for them. >D Alternatively, once our kids decide to admit their feelings for one another, they could be come an unstoppable team and always have each other's backs and just totally trust each other. Either way, I want a balance of conflict and fluff - whether that conflict comes from the relationship or outside of it, we'll decide when the time comes. Let's plot together and figure this all out! I don't want to be the only one contributing to the story!
4. I only role play male x female pairings. I am happy to play either gender, depending on the role play. I'm open to doubling, but only if my partner feels comfortable putting equal effort into both of theirs - not just giving me a half-assed male while I pour my heart and soul into both of my leads. :C So yeah, doubling is cool if you’re going to be committed, BUT I would also be 100% cool bronging in like a side female character to have a badass girl power platonic relationship with your female (if your main is a female). And I don’t care if you double as a male because she’ll probably be a strong, independent woman who don’t need no man. x)
5. Character sheets! I'm flexible. We can include as much or as little detail as you want. I don't require character sheets at all, but I do like to use pictures. I prefer realistic face claims (i.e. pictures of real people); no anime or drawings. If that's an issue, we don't have to use pictures at all. c: Please let me know how you feel about them when you contact me, just to get that detail out of the way.
6. My primary limit is that I always fade to black. I have no limits on violence or language, as long as it's within reason. I'm not interested in huge age gaps, adultery, master/slave dynamics, incest, or rape. In fact, I'm not overly interested in overly dark themes in general. If I feel aspects of a role play shifting down paths I'd rather not explore, I will quickly become uncomfortable and potentially lose interest. Please respect my boundaries and communicate with me if things start to get dicey.
7. I will not role play over forums! I will, however, role play over email or PM.
8. When you contact me, please give me some information about your interests so we don't have to play 20 questions before we even start plotting. :D
9. I prefer for our characters to at least be in their twenties, preferably mid-to-late. I'd be willing to go up to early thirties, but no younger than twenty.
10. Now that school is out for the summer, I find that I have more brain space for world-building than usual. Let me know how much world-building you like to do! If you're not interested in coming up with details like country/town names and all that (this is how I am while I'm in school), I'd be happy to do the bulk of that myself. I would also be thrilled for us to do all of that as a joint effort! Just let me know how much of that you want to spend time on!
11. A word about historical settings: I love them. Especially medieval settings. I like to find a happy balance of being true to the times but sort of glossing over things like the plague. Regarding females of that time, I tend to enjoy pushing the boundaries that society dictates and having a main character that rebels against the norm - to a point. I'm not big on having female warriors or knights, but a woman who can defend herself? Yes please. I'm no historian; I like to bend aspects of time periods without completely breaking them.
12. Okay, this is an add-on to my usual spiel because it's a problem I've run into a LOT lately.
Do not control my characters. There may be certain NPCs and/or side characters that you and I can both play, but only if we've specifically agreed to it beforehand. Unless we've specifically talked about it, do not change aspects of my characters or make assumptions about them. Want to reference a conversation our characters had before the timeline of the rp? Cool! Let's discuss it so that you know what my character might have said in that conversation.

I think that's all for the boring stuff. Now, onto the FUN STUFF!1!1!!11!!!

The reason you're here~

I'm pretty much only interested in medieval role plays right now! I won't go into a lot of details right now, but I have a number of plot ideas, based on how in-depth you want to go with the plot and how much world-building you want there to be (which, again, I'd be fine with doing most of the world-building, or we can do it together!) and how complex you want the plot to be. Just so you know, my male characters are always warrior types (soldiers, knights, guards, rangers, etc.), and my females are generally noblewomen or maybe princesses. If you're interested in doubling, we can weave together different storylines between 2 romantic pairings. Whether we double or not, I always like to include a cast of side characters to keep things interesting.

Okay, so here are a few keywords to give you an idea of the themes my plots tend to contain.

reunited lovers | forbidden romance | a princess and her knight | espionage | rebellion | war | someone presumed dead returns | girl power | adventures | treachery | long journeys | true love

SIDE NOTE: I'm not overly fond of having fantasy in my role plays, but I might be open to including light elements of fantasy to facilitate the plot.

Please PM me or post here if you're interested! When you contact me, please give me an idea of what interests you and what you're looking for. I look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: junebug
Our characters begin as happy lovers, perhaps even engaged to be wed. We play through a few scenes from their fluffy beginnings, outlining their history, establishing their relationship. Then something separates them (war, rebellion, something or other), and they don't hear of each other for ____ years. Until...

[I am a sucker for stuff like this, plz give it to me, I will be HAPPY to play male or female]

• Love
Reactions: Zahara
I love your little add on plot post!!! I love medieval plots, especially those that throw a wrench into perfectly made plans. Plus the idea is super super cute. I love world building and would be more than happy to share that burden with you. I tend to shift towards playing females but am totally open to doubling up. Would you still be willing to give it a try?

YES. Sending you a PM now. c:

Ooooooh v interested

Ok wow looks like I disappeared there for a hot second D: I probably need to edit the original post, but FYI I’m craving something in which I play some sort of male knight/guard/soldier/ranger character!