Mean Old Koori Takes Iwaku to SDCC2014 (IMAGE HEAVY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kooriryu

Original poster
Crotchety, Cantankerous, Contentious Old Koori is going and I'm taking all y'all motherfuckers with me, let's start.

20140723_134200_zps5823731e.jpg

WELCOME to the comic-con convention no longer mainlining comics and instead dividing its attention to movies, games, toys, television, and niche subculture swag with a dwindling place for comics. Also, the security and registration have gotten ridicubad. But... tradition and economic boost to San Diego behehehehe.

Today, PST time, was Preview Night. Koori is old and honestly I was planning on waiting to take all the good pictures on the official days. BUT HERE, LOOK AT WHAT I DID FIND.

20140723_200605_zpsaf42cae5.jpg

A big ol' pile of M:tG cards fulla rares'n shit going at a dollar a pull and I pulled three times

20140723_204909_zpsdb9487b7.jpg

LOLOLOL ARE THESE CARDS VALUABLE??? LOLDUNNO

Koori is so old so I sat my old ass down at the sidelines to recuperate between floor crawls. There's four days left anyway, sit the fuck tight and if we're all very lucky I'll run into celebrities and have them hold up cards that say shit like like "Hello Iwaku 7/24/2014".

What I do remember is El Tres Nerditos talking about that Lenissa card during Skype Magic Night but thassit.

EDIT: I'M SO OLD I'M TALKING ABOUT THE PAST. I meant Comic-Con 2014. Ayo MODS, can one of y'all change it pls kthank.

Boduka gardener is worth something.

I'd be diggin' through that chest all day > < They'd be like "October! Dude! Comicon is in here! and I'd be elbow deep in MtG > <

Reactions: Lovie the OG
Nuts to the comic books, WHERE DA VIDYA GAEMS?

... FUCK IT, FLOOD OF IMAGES AFTER COMIC-CON, TOO MUCH TO DO & TOO LITTLE TIME TO UPLOAD SHIT FOR Y'ALL.

EAT A DICK, MUDEKI

I AM NOT A MORNING PERSON, SO IF Y'ALL WANT MAN!SAILOR MOON IN SOME BISHOUJO SENSHI PHOTOGENIC GLORY Y'ALL JUST GONNA DEAL WITH ME CLOCKING OUT AT 8 O' FUCKINCLOCK SO I CAN WAKE UP ASS CRACK OF THE MORNING SO I CAN GET A PICTURE OF HIM PRE-CALIFORNIA MIDDAY HEAT SWEATMONSTER.

K????

K.

It's been muggy as a motherfucker, no one looked good at the end of the day today.

IF YOU SEE MISHA COLLINS AND GET HIM TO SAY HELLO TO DIANA IWAKU I WILL BE IN LOVE FOREVER.

... Supernatural was in Hall H and the chance of getting into The Goddamn Hall H Line is like... I'm not camping for that shit, sry Diana.

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololol

....... Hall H you say? *Goes to look at bank account* I shall meet Castiel one way or another!!!!

... Shit, I better not have deleted some of the pictures I took of the Hall H line because when I say that line is FUCKING GODDAMN RIDICULOUS...

It is FUCKING GODDAMN RIDICULOUS.

ALSO: IMAGES INCOMING.

Reactions: Stacisaur
Mean Old Koori finally has feeling from the hips down again so now... ALL THE SHIT I COULDN'T BE ASSED TO DO WHILE COMIC-CON WAS HAPPENING.

FIRST, THE COSPLAYERS

Loveliest Malcolm Reynolds I ever did see
20140725_121901_zpsc09bda49.jpg

SAILOR GALAXIA 'cuz there was a raaaare-ass moment when the main floor was clear enough to take the picture without hassle and I jumped on that shit so fast that she didn't even have time to put her shoes on
20140725_122614_zpsef0e458d.jpg

Someone actually went around the whole con that day on four legs just to accurately cosplay Toothless. I shit you not
20140725_171436_zpsbed2779f.jpg

I didn't see the correct-ass 9ft Space Marine like I did last year but I did see a tiny Sororitas. Like legit tiny, tinier than me even and my shit stacks up to 5'2".
20140727_153726_zps73870128.jpg

My personal favorites were kinda low, I didn't see Slave Hello Leia Kitty this year but I did see some new mashup cosplayers such as Dalek!Mario and Dalek!Luigi
20140725_110102_zpsffaf9ac1.jpg

Spidermaus + random-ass skelanimal
20140726_153916_zpsf64302ec.jpg

And jesus christ... THERE WERE SO MANY GODDAMN DOCTORS RUNNING AROUND MUCKIN' ABOUT
20140724_110750_zps396b4a74.jpg

20140726_153507_zps61fcba8d.jpg

Plus, get a photo of your 17501915th doctor, get a Night Vale community radio show host for free
20140724_111058_zpsf204afe5.jpg

Speaking of Night Vale:
20140724_120831_zps839cbece.jpg

^Shit was worth the increasing risk of heat stroke in that goddamn "lounge". Lounge in fucking what, the stank and excessive BTUs of human body heat what

(continued)

The tiny sister of battle was (and is) awesome sauce.

Status
Not open for further replies.